Old 02-06-2014, 01:04 AM   #11
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Obviously, it wasn't spur of the moment, since he stole the gun from his grandfather's house. I think he's a sociopath, and if you look into it, he has a bad or non-existent relationship with his father. I think he stole the gun just to steal it, and then thought he could kill them with it, after playing with it for awhile.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:08 PM   #12
whiteferrari

whiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to behold

You don't need sociopathy to feeling in for a good killing. Because a substantive amount of normal people will kill if there's a moral justification for it. Then we have all of the yahoos in our own military that really want to fly 10,000 miles away and kill some Arabs, who've successfully passed the Psych Evauls before deployment. With a long list of other mental illnesses that be in as the trigger.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

I see it differently:

The kid committed a horrendous crime and then attempted to alleviate the guilt and justify his actions by stating what he thinks the authorities want to hear. i.e. His family were racist.

I wonder, how often is that the case these days?

Cailen.

The racist explanation's got some weight for his confession about Bullies. The whole thing hasn't really come out yet, as another news source said there should be further detail at the next hearing. We know that the anti-White mantras subtly embedded in class curricula of the public schools contributes to the senseless, bestial crimes of Non-Whites on Whites. So why not the same premises for White kids too?

I just found this other alt explanation on Daily Mail. Commenter brings something up visibly ignored all the time.

Quote:

PD118, Belfast Ireland, 1 year ago

Two things need to change. 1. Most nations in the Western world have shamefully low levels of mental health support and awareness for young men. Where I am, in the north of Ireland, suicide is the number one killer of young men under 35, and I know that similar is the case in most other areas. Secondly, we have forgotten that such a thing as evil actually exists. Ever since we've forgotten this, society has taken a nose-dive. We need to remember that evil exists in this world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-family.html
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:26 PM   #13
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

What is missing is hope. Youth today see no real hope for a successful, prosperous or loving future. They see nothing in their prospects to live for or work toward. They stare down the barrel of despair and see nothing worth trying for. It takes courage to face a bleak future and to have no hope for anything to ever change for the better, especially when you must live through the jew destruction and meanness of today.

I believe the vast majority today have at least considered suicide on some level. You must weigh the prospects for tomorrow against the trials of today. You must be able to see past the tribulations.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:35 PM   #14
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

I pointed out on the other thread Fred linked to, that Jake was on three medications that potentially and possibility had the potential of Psychiatric side effects.

In no way does that 'explain' or 'justify' murder, but it may have been a factor in the creation of this dreadful event.

I've gone over the fact that the medications have those potential side effects with his lawyer. He said they were looking into that aspect of the case and thanked me for my input.

If anything this case must be a warning to the wise that innocuous seeming medications may also may have side effects a person might not suspect.

Any and everything we put in our bodies has far more effects on us than we may realize.

Last edited by Fire Dog; 02-06-2014 at 09:10 PM. Reason: typo..no coffee
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply