Old 08-26-2013, 04:40 AM   #111
Clinton Adolph Seeber

Clinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud of

Quote: Originally Posted by Phoenix762 View Post

Greetings everyone! My name is Jonathan or Phoenix. You can call me whatever. I joined the forums because I wanted to white nationalism from white nationalist. Also I would like to know what makes a persons white or whatever? I have been told by white nationalist before that I wouldn't be consider white because of my ancestry. Even though I have olive skin color. To me skin color and race doesn't matter. Whatever the case I'm here to respect your views and I hope you can respect mine too.

I hope everyone is in good health.

Hello, Mr. Whatever!
Clinton Adolph Seeber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:45 AM   #112
Phoenix762

Phoenix762 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the welcome. I was reading different post and I can feel where a lot of you are coming from in your comments. A lot of people in California are truly messed up. Like no one cares and every is addicted to both drugs and consumerism.

Which has gotten me questioning the future of humanity and how the all the problems destroyed countless communities. Sad.
Phoenix762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:50 AM   #113
Clinton Adolph Seeber

Clinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud of

Quote: Originally Posted by Phoenix762 View Post

Thanks for the welcome. I was reading different post and I can feel where a lot of you are coming from in your comments. A lot of people in California are truly messed up. Like no one cares and every is addicted to both drugs and consumerism.

Which has gotten me questioning the future of humanity and how the all the problems destroyed countless communities. Sad.

You said you are "olive skinned". Are you Sicilian or Mediterranean?
Old 08-26-2013, 04:58 AM   #114
Phoenix762

To be honest I don't everything about my ancestry. All I know is that I have Russian, Mexican, Italian, Cuban, and Greek ancestry. I'll imagine that's where I inherited my olive skin tone.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #115
RCooper

RCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to allRCooper is a name known to all

Hello everyone ! Thanks Fred for approving my registration. I currently live in the Cesspool called Southern California and I can vouch for what new member Phoenix762 says about people in California being all messed up; its 100% true. Every other radio station here is either Mexican or Asian; you can't get a job even at a Mc Donalds unless you speak Spanish; and the cost of living here is criminal at best. A 2 BDRM apartment goes in some places for $2,000 a month or more. I know I could live a whole year in North Dakota on $2,000 Again Thanks !
RCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:32 AM   #116
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by RCooper View Post

Hello everyone ! Thanks Fred for approving my registration. I currently live in the Cesspool called Southern California and I can vouch for what new member Phoenix762 says about people in California being all messed up; its 100% true. Every other radio station here is either Mexican or Asian; you can't get a job even at a Mc Donalds unless you speak Spanish; and the cost of living here is criminal at best. A 2 BDRM apartment goes in some places for $2,000 a month or more. I know I could live a whole year in North Dakota on $2,000 Again Thanks !

My wife is a valley girl, I'm very familiar with the shithole called SoCal.

Welcome aboard.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:13 AM   #117
Phoenix762

Quote: Originally Posted by RCooper View Post

Yes, it's crazy here in Northern California. Don't get me wrong. There are many ups that I can enjoy riding my bike without being messed by idiots. I have been wanting to learn Spanish because of my ancestry. I know there are more Mexicans here that speak English than the Russians who only speak Russian. Which I feel I should know a little Russian because it is also my heritage. I'm just blessed the community seems to have people who like to respect others. This is better then everyone mistrusting you for no reason.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:28 PM   #118
Clinton Adolph Seeber

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

My wife is a valley girl, I'm very familiar with the shithole called SoCal.

Welcome aboard.

Where in Louisiana do you live, Big Fred? Are you in the southern part of the star?
Old 08-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #119
L. H. Menkkken

L. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations God
Default ". . .My wife is a valley girl. . ."

L. H. Menkkken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:43 PM   #120
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Clinton Adolph Seeber View Post

Where in Louisiana do you live, Big Fred? Are you in the southern part of the star?

What star?

If I were any farther South, I'd be wet.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply