Post New Thread Reply

Old 11-27-2013, 10:22 PM   #191
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Steve Andu View Post

Adolphus,

I understand your issues with the people of North Dakota. I understand that you feel they have done illegal and awful things to Craig.

You have two people from the area, who are trying to understand and listening with an open mind. I understand that your mind is made up about the people there but with your "Yes, you're from North Dakota alright", do you maybe understand why we might have been hesitant to post?

I know I am new here, and I don't want to over step, but maybe making "you're from North Dakota" a huge insult, just might not be the best way to help people understand what you are saying, but, do your thing, I guess.

Re-read my above posts. I made appropriate edits prior to your making this post.

My mind isn't made up. You might want to read my take on the matter in other threads.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:26 PM   #192
Steve Andu

Steve Andu will become famous soon enoughSteve Andu will become famous soon enough

I have read many of your previous posts in other threads, and I know that you feel very passionately about things, and I do not blame you.

I understand immediate reactions are not always thoughts that we truly want to convey.
Steve Andu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #193
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Steve Andu View Post

I have read many of your previous posts in other threads, and I know that you feel very passionately about things, and I do not blame you.

I understand immediate reactions are not always thoughts that we truly want to convey.

Then you should be sufficiently apprised that Craig and I don't agree on many, many things. But we agree on the fact that White men are endowed by their Creator with certain Inalienable Rights and I'll support him in his exercise and defense of those Rights regardless of our disagreements.

Old 11-27-2013, 11:03 PM   #194
Leon Lehn

Leon Lehn is on a distinguished road

Mr. Mueller, I don't appreciate the anger. I don't have a file of sources to cite. I'm speaking based on what I know. I may be wrong about things, but I don't need to be berated, just corrected. I don't need a dictionary. CC made many statements as to taking over the city through democratic elections. "Quasi-Nuremberg" was a reference to the laws, not the trials.
Leon Lehn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:06 PM   #195
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Leon, take it easy. He understands the problem with his hostility and regrets it.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:40 PM   #196
Steve Andu

Steve Andu will become famous soon enoughSteve Andu will become famous soon enough

Quote: Originally Posted by Fire Dog View Post

What draws you to N. Dakota? What makes it still feel like it's home?

What is it about there?

Fire Dog,

I have lived in many areas in the US. Many large cities and small towns. I lived in Detroit, New York and Las Vegas to name a few.

I dislike the cold of North Dakota, and Minnesota, for that matter. I dislike the flatness. But I relate well. I am comfortable.

I have never thought that it was due to race, size of the area or anything political or religious.

My guess is that it is, in growing up in the region I have adopted a similar life. I live a pretty simple life, but I keep up to date on happenings. I am not overly demonstrative. I rarely get into other people's business, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. I assume good things about most people, but I am slow to truly get to know them. I am unlikely to share all of my thoughts on any given subject, not because I have things to hide, but because I have other things to do. I work. I have my family. I like to visit other areas, but I am happiest in comfortable surroundings.

On the other hand, if I had any desire to write a manifesto, I could easily live alone on a mountain.
Steve Andu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:11 AM   #197
Fire Dog

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Being a simple man myself, I appreciate my quiet time, and also enjoy others
and excitement sometimes too.

Yah, it's really cold there. I don't know how long I could handle it, or maybe
I'd love it and stay. I'm fine where I am right now and happy with the people around me. One time I drove across to Ohio, that's the farthest I've been so far. Haven't explored the plains much. I was friends with Long Standing Bear Chief when he was alive and had his 'Spirit Talk' program going on. I'd like visiting his Blackfoot area too.

Didn't notice Mr. Muller being angry or anything, he was just talking as far as I could see. Maybe I missed something. He's a really smart person with a lot on his mind.

I'd like to hear the thoughts of the Standing Rock Souix tribe now that the initial welcome hoopla is past. Is it time for a barbecue? Any pow pow's up there in the winter time. Standing Rock Souix. I'd like to know more about them. I feel excitement when I think about them.

John Trudell comes to town sometimes, he's Santee Souix, I try to see his show when I can.

Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #198
Leon Lehn

Leon Lehn is on a distinguished road

On an unrelated note, the local media is reporting today that CC has been taken to the state mental hospital, FYI. Don't know it you were privy to that info yet.
Leon Lehn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:41 AM   #199
Fire Dog

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Leon Lehn View Post

On an unrelated note, the local media is reporting today that CC has been taken to the state mental hospital, FYI. Don't know it you were privy to that info yet.

I've come to believe Craig Cobb has been holding back a serious Alzheimer
condition by using Ginko Biloba. He's been kept from having his natural medicine since he's in jail, and what we're seeing is the Alzheimers rapidly increasing, producing perhaps a dementia like state.

I'm reasonable sure Mr. Cobb's mental condition would improve were his Ginko restored.

I'm still trying to figure out how someone could convince the power that be to allow him to have it.

Any suggestion how that might be able to happen?

I'm concerned Craig will be put on Psych meds when all he needs is his Ginko. It's a simple tree. My wife bought me a tree we planted as the leaves were so helpful to me as well.

If anyone could please help Craig gain access to Ginko, it would also be a great one person study to see if Ginko can help those with whatever is ailing Craig. I'd sure appreciate it.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:47 AM   #200
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Quote: Originally Posted by Leon Lehn View Post

Mr. Mueller, I don't appreciate the anger. I don't have a file of sources to cite. I'm speaking based on what I know. I may be wrong about things, but I don't need to be berated, just corrected. I don't need a dictionary. CC made many statements as to taking over the city through democratic elections. "Quasi-Nuremberg" was a reference to the laws, not the trials.

I asked a question and for a cite. There was no anger there sport. It was a simple question.

If you make a claim you most certainly do need to provide a source. If not, it's hearsay. Gossip in layman's terms. As far as "what [you] know" providing citations and sources gives the reader an idea as to the veracity of your sources and whether they are of a factual nature. This also gives the reader an idea as to the accuracy and truthfulness of what you "know."

There is nothing unlawful about a group of people using elections to change public policy. That's what elections are for and because Craig said it doesn't make it evil, hateful, or otherwise.

Post New Thread Reply