Post New Thread Reply

Old 05-01-2015, 07:52 PM   #211
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Welcome to whitenations.com

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I hope you gave until it hurt! JK.

SF is a good place to be from, far away from.

Bowstring do yourself a favor and do what i did, get yourself banned.
That site is just a money pit, far too many mods on the payroll.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:52 PM   #212
Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck is on a distinguished road

Salutations. I have read some of the member postings here prior to becoming a member myself. I realize that while I have over the years, retained a vast amount information regarding my people and my heritage, I still have much to learn.

I am German by blood, but American by birth, currently residing in the northwest.

Glad to be a part of such an important movement.
Thunderstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 05:14 AM   #213
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

Great to have you with us Thunderstruck, while we look forward to your feedback. In addition, it's nice to have another member here from the beautifully white Northwest region of our great country. Again, Welcome!
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 06:14 AM   #214
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Thunderstruck View Post

Glad to be a part of such an important movement.

Friend, you ain't seen nuttin yet!

You're just in time for the revolution. Time to put the niggers back in their place and scrape the scum out of DC.

Greetings & welcome
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:53 AM   #215
John from Canada

John from Canada is on a distinguished road

Howdy. SF banned me. VNN too. Not here to cry about it. I see a few familiar names.
John from Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 07:00 AM   #216
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post

Howdy. SF banned me. VNN too. Not here to cry about it. I see a few familiar names.

Welcome John. We were all banned too from someplace or other. We are outspoken and opinionated.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 09-01-2016, 01:25 PM   #217
Big60TomCat

Big60TomCat is on a distinguished road

Happy to be here.I to fit in. 14/88
Big60TomCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 02:18 PM   #218
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Glad to see you.
Old 11-23-2016, 09:31 AM   #219
MatMask

MatMask is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone!
MatMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 11:40 AM   #220
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Welcome Mat.
Post New Thread Reply