Post New Thread Reply

Old 03-11-2014, 03:51 AM   #1
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God
Default Hiding My IP: Proxy and VPN Tools and Services

Type: VPN style browser Addon/Extension
Name: ZenMate
Cost: Free
Encrypted: Yes

https://zenmate.io
https://zenmate.io/support

Quote:

The Internet is a great place with many possibilities. Unfortunately it's not the safe place any more that it used to be. Unpleasant surprises from hackers, spying internet service providers, restrictive governments, I.D. thieves, and viruses are often "just around the corner" and users are unprotected, without even knowing it. Thanks to ZenMate these worries are now a thing from the past! Your Internet connection is highly encrypted and redirected via the ZenMate cloud where our encryption- & acceleration software is installed. To deliver you maximum speed and utmost uptime we only rented servers from the most reliable and trustworthy hosting providers around the world. This great choice allows you to choose the location you need to get protection as well as a free, unrestricted and private Internet experience. We only use the fastest and most reliable servers that will never slow you down!

How it Works

ZenMate creates a tunnel similar to a virtual private network (VPN) between your device and our Internet gateway. This impenetrable tunnel prevents snoopers, hackers, governments and ISPs from spying on your web browsing activities, downloads, credit card information or anything else you send over the network via your browser.

What Makes it Different?

In contrast to many other plugins ZenMate also fully encrypts all your browser traffic.

Other plugins just work like a proxy that change your IP but do not offer encryption. ZenMate is the first plugin to offer security and real privacy by encrypting everything you do in your browser so that hackers and sniffing spooks (such as ISPs and governments for example) don't have a chance to get hold of you.

Available for Chrome
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hfpabhfomcebme
And Opera 20+
https://addons.opera.com/en-gb/exten...tm/?display=en

Works in conjunction with other browser addons/extensions
AdBlock http://support.getadblock.com
Ghostery https://getsatisfaction.com/ghostery
HTTPS Everywhere https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere

Simple to use. As an example I tried it on the BBC player site. See https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/bbc...ndon/watchlive As I'm in Australia, the BBC player naturally blocked me. A couple of mouse clicks later and a page refresh and the BBC thought I was in Manchester in England and the video started playing without the slightest hesitation. For those already in the UK, I suggest you try it with http://www.hulu.com

The obvious flaw is that although you gain practically 100% browsing security, you still need to rely on others to maintain your privacy. It is nevertheless a handy tool - especially for Portable Web Browsers carried around on your personal Thumb Drive. So no more problems with school, work or parental firewalls. View anything, anywhere, anytime on the web without any restriction.

If encryption and privacy is your aim, then try ZenMate, but remember, like everything, do not rely on ZenMate alone. If however, all you need it for is to gain access to yet another media streaming site that you are blocked from, this could be The Tool for you.

All I can say is that if you need it, give it a try. It's totally free with unrestricted bandwidth - for the time being.

Cailen.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:59 PM   #2
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

Available for Chrome
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hfpabhfomcebme

Works in conjunction with other browser addons/extensions
AdBlock http://support.getadblock.com
Ghostery https://getsatisfaction.com/ghostery
HTTPS Everywhere https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere

If you're using Google Chrome you're connected straight to the CIA. No ifs, ands, or buts. Doesn't matter what plugins you use.

It also doesn't matter if you're using https or a VPN if the website you're posting to is tracking your every move and providing that information to several other organizations like AddThis.com and Twitter.com to name at least two since you're posting under a name of one kind or another.

What should concern people more than their browser and plug-ins are the holes and back doors in their operating system. I found a user in a freshly installed Windows 7 installation on a brand new hard drive that had just come straight from the sealed box and static bag in a computer with no other writable drives in or attached to it. (See image below.) The network cable was not attached during the installation by the way.

There are tasks that are set to run that should be deleted IMMEDIATELY after a Windows installation, but most people aren't aware of them. I wasn't until all of this hacking was perpetrated upon me.

One program that everyone should be running is called PeerBlock 1.2 and can be downloaded by clicking this link or going to their website, browsing to the download section, and finding the link yourself. Be sure to download the additional lists available which will block major corporations, all U.S. Government agencies, advertisers, spammers, etc.

You will need to "Allow HTTP" when browsing online or you'll be blocked completely. When not online just have it running and be sure to "Block HTTP" for added security. Or just unplug the network cable. You are using a wired connection aren't you?

The safest browser to use with the best security as best I can determine is Firefox. The portable version allows you to put it on a thumb drive and use it on any computer as it stores the app and add-ons in one single folder. It's not spread all over creation (your hard drive) like IE or the standard version of Firefox.

If you use Firefox I would suggest you attempt to install the add-on through the browser itself by clicking on Tools --> Add-ons --> Get Add-ons. You may have to go to the developer's website to get the add-on or plug-in, but do a search before installing anything into your browser.

Be sure to configure your browser to REFUSE THIRD PARTY COOKIES. It's in the options section on the browser. You don't need anyone putting third party cookies on your computer. It's just another invasion of your privacy.

The add-ons you absolutely want to install AFTER YOU'VE SECURED YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM (if that's even possible when online) are the following:

1. NoScript - Stops websites from running scripts that can inject malicious code into your browser compromising it and your computer.
You'll have to download it from their website. Have been using it for years.

2. Ghostery - Blocks tracking cookies like the two it found on this website as seen in the screen shot below. AddThis and Twitter Button are both used for tracking your online activity. I would never knowingly allow any tracking cookie on my computer.

3. Secure Login - Allows you to highlight the login area which then turns yellow. You then click the secure key in the menu bar above and it logs you into the website securely without you having to enter any login information. Your username and login information are encrypted.

4. BetterPrivacy - "Remove or manage a new and uncommon kind of cookies, better known as LSO's.The BetterPrivacy safeguard offers various ways to handle Flash-cookies set by Google, YouTube, Ebay and others... " These are known as flash cookies and are not removed merely by clearing your browser's cache. They can remain on your computer for months.

5. AdBlock Plus is a good add-on for Firefox for blocking advertisements but those aren't the primary concern.

Have much more, but need to get to other things now.

EDIT: I could hardly make this post for the tracking cookies being used on these forums. There were no tracking cookies when this site was first begun but now there are multiple sites tracking every single post made here. What's up with that?
Attached Images
1wmicontrolrsop.jpg (12.1 KB, 2 views)
wntracking.jpg (24.4 KB, 1 views)

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer

Last edited by Aldolphus Mueller; 03-12-2014 at 01:34 AM.
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:27 AM   #3
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

One more add-on for Firefox that would be very good to have is Advanced Cookie Manager 5.7.

This add-on allows you to manually (if you wish) to accept or deny cookies, or you can have it do it automatically. It's good to have as it shows what cookies are being placed on one's computer for a given website.

It allows me to reject all cookies but the session cookie necessary to login here and elsewhere. The "bbthread_lastview," and "bblastactivity," and "bblastvisit" cookies I don't want as I don't want the other websites this one is communicating with to have that information so I just click the deny button for those.

You're right, Fred. These do appear to be default vBulletin cookies as best I can tell.

Old 03-12-2014, 08:10 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Is there any significance to Google spooking the site? We have 10-15 Google slurp spiders working the site all the time. Google is kike owned, I was just wondering if anyone had any real thoughts on it.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 02:07 AM   #5
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

No. Despite everything else, Google is still a business and the bots you see on the site are automated. They can be kept out of the site, but you'd lose your free advertising. In fact, Google is more likely to ban listing WN Forum in its search results than anything anyone's paranoid mind can come up with. If you want to test how they currently feel about WN Forum, do a Safe Search on Google for both WN Forum and the Church of Creativity/Creativity Alliance, and then repeat the search with the Safe option turned off. With the two different sites and the two different search parameters, you should be able to determine for yourself Google's current response to WN Forum at any given time.

Cailen.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:30 AM   #6
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Is there any significance to Google spooking the site? We have 10-15 Google slurp spiders working the site all the time. Google is kike owned, I was just wondering if anyone had any real thoughts on it.

Here's what I've found so far. There is hardly any website that you can visit, forget logging onto, that isn't hosted or in some way connected with those with whom we'd rather not associate in any way and that includes Google.

For example, I mentioned DuckDuckGo as an alternative to using Google as a search engine but have found that DDG is either owned or hosted on Amazon servers and appears to be collecting data (at least the browsing habits) of those who use it.

Using PeerBlock when I use DDG there are at least two different IPs that show up in PeerBlock and when I had a DNS plug-in installed in the browser but have since removed, it showed at least eight different IP addresses for DDG. That particular plug-in gave me a warning that I now forget what it said exactly, but was along the lines of the IP address of this website is not the IP address of its servers. That's when I did further research and found that DDG's IP address is 50.18.192.250 with its canonical name being "ec2-50-18-192-250.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com."

amazonaws.com has three different IP addresses associated with it; 207.171.166.22, 72.21.206.80, and 72.21.210.29. So it appears that Amazon owns DuckDuckGo and is collecting data on its users.

Doing a search on amazonaws.com led to this website and thread.

amazonaws.com plays host to wide variety of bad bots
Quote:

ec2-67-202-57-30.compute-1.amazonaws.com
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; +http://gnomit.com/) Gecko/2008092416 Gnomit/1.0" - robots.txt? NO
- Uneven apostrophes in UA (only closing)
- site in UA yields this oh-so-descriptive info:
<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
FWIW, bona fide amazonaws.com hosts spewed at least 33 bots on two of my sites in recent months. (Does someone get paid per bot or something?) Some bots may be new to some of you; or newly renamed. Here are the actual UA strings; in no particular order

You can read the rest at the link above if you wish although one commenter to the above said this:

"At this point amazonaws.com is synonymous with bad activity so blocking them becomes the de facto standard." Ergo, DDG should not be used.

Another commenter writes: "At this point, I don't know what I think about AWS, other than I'm amazed at (& irked by) all of its/their bots. (Plus their CloudFront info is so PC-centric that this Mac/Apache person's eyes just glaze over.) Why spider constantly, I wonder? Are they trying to rival Google? What are they doing with all of the data? Where are they going with all of their really geeky doodads?"

If you're running a Windows OS I'd suggest you get familiar with its built in firewall and make sure it's enabled and you've blocked all of the sites mentioned in this thread and those to come. As well as all other bad sites that you may know of that I don't. Yet.

I must have 5,000 IPs or IP ranges blocked at this point INCLUDING GOOGLE. However, Google owns Youtube and since I don't have a television I like to watch old 40s and 50s movies on occasion, it's difficult when you have all of their servers blocked and some websites are blocked that apparently Google owns or hosts that I'm still trying to figure out as I'm blocked from many other websites because I blocked Google.

I'm setting up a machine now to run Kali Linux which is a distribution designed for security penetration so I'll assume it's secure as I get to know and learn Linux. I suggest you download a copy and put it on an extra computer you might have around the house and start using it. It's not hard to learn and you can even boot from the DVD without it affecting your Windows installation if you only have one computer and don't care to dual boot.

From KL's website: "Kali Linux is an open source project that is maintained and funded by Offensive Security, a provider of world-class information security training and penetration testing services.
In addition to Kali Linux, Offensive Security also maintains the Exploit Database and the free online course, Metasploit Unleashed. "

One other thing I need to mention is that Advanced Cookie Manager I recommended above is that PeerBlock reports that it has contacted at least two different IP addresses; 31.13.66.176 whose canonical name is star.c10r.facebook.com so this plug-in is apparently owned by Facebook Ireland, Ltd. Not comforting at all. And don't think they aren't reading those flash cookies being downloaded to your computer among the other items in your browser's cache.

The other IP it's reporting is 31.13.66.96 whose canonical name is also star.c10r.facebook.com and is owned by Facebook Ireland, Ltd. Further discomforting news. I blocked both IP addresses in the firewall.

As I see it, there is hardly a website one can visit without being tracked or a plug-in or add-on for one's browser that doesn't collect data for the big dogs out to destroy the entire world. Even the browsers are suspect and if you're using either Internet Explorer (a hacker and virus magnet) or Google's Chrome (connected straight to the NSA and CIA) you're either uninformed or a fool.

More to come ...

Old 03-13-2014, 04:09 AM   #7
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Let them crawl us all they care to, this is what we want. How else are interested parties to find us?

If you don't want your post crawled, post it in the Asylum. They will have to get an account here, quote it on another forum (which they most certainly do on occasion) in order to broadcast it to the web via Jewggle.

Like 'Mr. A' quoting the information on my SIL from the SPLC anti-Cobb spewpiece to VNN, but still had the withered balls to whine when he was in turned 'outed'. Linder 'protects' his credibility by ruling you cannot 'out' anyone unless it is a quote from somewhere else. What a load of shit. Who decides if that source be a legitimate one? Does it matter? Or more correctly shouldn't it matter?

If that is true, then 'he said she said' stands as firmly as fucking fact in this world and holds about as much water as a sieve.

No one is afforded absolute protection on the WWW nor should have the first expectation of it, and to be honest if you are posting to a Pro-White forum you are asking for trouble. If you don't realize this then you are a fucking idiot. If you don't like the heat then by all means you should leave.

Not directed to anyone in particular, just a dose of the truth.
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:30 AM   #8
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

Let them crawl us all they care to, this is what we want. How else are interested parties to find us?

If you don't want your post crawled, post it in the Asylum. They will have to get an account here, quote it on another forum (which they most certainly do on occasion) in order to broadcast it to the web via Jewggle.

It's not website crawling that's so much the issue as the invasion of privacy of an individual's computer. And as I understand it, anyone with a Twitter account posting here can quote any post here by reposing it on Twitter.com through their twitter account.

A message can get out without having to use an enemies tools to do it. And as we have seen time and again they will censor the message or reword it to the point that it isn't the message at all.

Old 03-13-2014, 04:32 AM   #9
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Twitter is the enemy too, and btw you don't have to have an account here to tweet a post or anywhere else for that matter. All it takes is a viable link and a twitter account in order to 'tweet' it.

We have WN twitter set to tweet all threads that are public, btw.

I have noticed on another venue totally separated from WNism, that tweets invite many 'views/hits/wtfever', I suspect 85% of those to be non-human and that is a conservative guess on my part.
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:29 AM   #10
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Thank you, Mueller, for your contribution.

Just a little earlier I decided to give Peerblock a try. However, I have noticed that after entering a handful of selections to be blacklisted, I am now supposedly blocking exactly 1,008,500,734 IP addresses. Now look, I never claimed to be particularly tech savvy, but how in the hell is that even possible?

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply