Post New Thread Reply

Old 01-07-2017, 03:12 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default The Bad News About Handgun Rounds

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:02 AM   #2
Mercury Rising Jacobite

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Bad News About Handgun Rounds

Does this guy look like one of the grease necks on the oil rigs that you used to deliver to? Lol!

He has some excellent points though regarding adrenaline factors when attempting to defend yourself. Your average handgun 9mm round has between 115 and 147 grains of powder with a slug less than .33 oz. If you could imagine a 180 lb black bear charging you, this round would just tickle him and make him more pissed off.
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:22 AM   #3
Mercury Rising Jacobite

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

No less than a 357 Mag, chest target.

If you fire a round like this, even if the intruder's chest is turned to the slightest degree, they will spin like a toy top until their knees buckle, shit their pants, and have that look in their eyes of "Oh shit, I picked the wrong house!"
Old 01-08-2017, 03:04 AM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I use .45 cal JHP 230 gr. Hydra Shok. They mushroom and fragment at the same time. It's like getting hit by an eighteen wheeler. You don't have to hit a vital organ or bone mass, the shock will kill. The wound is the size of a tennis ball, with shards going in all directions. I carry heavy in my truck, The Judge, with 3 .410 ga. Critical Defense followed by 2 .41 Long Colts.

I keep a .44 Mag in my desk drawer, just for good measure.

I keep a 12 ga with #4 Buck in my office and an M1A in .308 next to my bed and an AR-15 in .223 in the closet. The wife has a 38 spcl on the night stand and a 9mm Glock in the drawer.

Any hostile intruder would be damned near unidentifiable by the time the cops got there.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 03:51 AM   #5
Mercury Rising Jacobite

Yes, I believe you have everything covered....
Post New Thread Reply