Old 03-05-2015, 12:53 AM   #11
The Bobster

The Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations God
Default Re: The list of suspected sockpuppet accounts on VNN

Okay, I included the bootlickers, too. From my viewpoint, they're no better than socks.

I thought the bots created the false traffic.
The Bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:04 AM   #12
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Linder uses socks to stir controversy, like a mexican, a fag, an indian, etc
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:31 AM   #13
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Quote: Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post

littlefieldjohn
313Chris
Mike in Denver
Donnie in Ohio
cillian
Fracture
Olaf Menes

Who's Fracture and Cillian? I know the others, but those two I've never read before.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a nigger SAE
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:08 AM   #14
NewNY

NewNY will become famous soon enough

Quote: Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

Most of them are lazy ass faggots anyway. Glacier is one obese man, and the only living he can make is selling beard oil. Don only makes cash from the "donations" his little pawns send in.

Ok, I never wanted to call him out for his weight, since he never said anything mean to me, but as a WN, someone that brings up the beauty, success, etc. of the White race, why doesn't he lose some weight? I'm serious, you know the PC opinion of WS,WN,Neo Nazis, racist. Fat, toothless, stupid, etc. When a public member of the movement is fat, uneducated, and poor, why do people champion him? Do they not understand PR? And back to my original point, why not diet and exercise? How hard could it be? Sometimes his SF threads tell people what to eat, how to live healthy. I'm thinking dude, you have your picture up, who takes health advice from an obese individual?

I'm serious, this was 5 years ago, but his honest responses about his life were depressing. One thread by a guy having problems getting dates was answered by Glacier!! Apparently WN women of Montana go for that obese look, if you read his threads.

I didn't want to mock him just for the weight, but I thought he would lose the weight, they way he preached about lifestyle, but all I read were excuses - his meds made him fat, etc.
NewNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:45 PM   #15
The Bobster

The Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Linder uses socks to stir controversy, like a mexican, a fag, an indian, etc

That would explain the angry kike who made three posts last week and then disappeared, but is still an active member.
The Bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply