Post New Thread Reply

Old 03-31-2014, 07:14 PM   #1
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God
Default Why Must I Accept all of these Cookies to View these Forums?

In order to view the forums normally one must allow the scripts to run or accept cookies from the following webites:

http://www.whitenations.com
http://platform.twitter.com
platform.twitter.com
twitter.com
http://s7.addthis.com
s7.addthis.com
addthis.com

The cookies and scripts for the forums number at least three. That would number nine (9) scripts or cookies that the average user would allow just to view the forums.

The cookies from twitter.com and addthis.com are persistent and cannot be deleted normally. In other words, they aren't deleted or cleared by merely checking clear cookies upon browser exit in your browser preferences file.

Would one of the admins explain why this is necessary? These are TRACKING COOKIES. They remain on a user's computer long after they leave these forums and track the browsing and other computer habits of the user whose computer they are on.

I guess I'm a little dense since I've asked a similar question before and was told that it was to build a reader base.

Of all sites and people who should know better it would seem to be those who admin these forums. Allowing third party websites to put tracking cookies on these forum user's computers will not build traffic, but it will allow those corporate third parties to track forum users long after they leave here.

I hope the admins will reconsider the use of persistent LSO cookies and delink from those sites that use them. I understand a cookie being necessary to sign in and post here , but I don't understand why I would need to allow twitter.com or addthis.com and their subsidiaries whoever they are to place tracking cookies on my computer.

Of course, I don't allow those cookies or scripts to run and suggest others disallow them too. This can be done with noscript and better privacy.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
WHITE MILITANT

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

That's the way your computer communicates with the server. I don't know shit about it, you'll have to refer to Rev Cambuel for that.

The site is loading very slowly the last couple of days, I believe GoDaddy is the bottleneck.
Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon (Judaism) will be thrown down, never to be found again." Revelation 18:21
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply