Old 06-06-2013, 04:54 AM   #1
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God
Default VNN discusses White Nation bannings.

What forums have you been banned from?

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=155855
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:33 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

The only ones we voted to ban were the ones who refused or lacked the ability to control themselves. Angel believed that being a mod gave her power over members, it doesn't, it's a burden, in that you can't say what you want sometimes. You have to be a calming influence rather than a rabble rouser.

We did dump the trouble makers from VNN, but that was the point of starting this site. I believe that the environment here is more conducive to constructive effort than being where trolls and kikes and psychotics operate with impunity.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
The dregs & aristocracy are about to get a reality enema!
Dregs will starve, aristocrats will go broke then starve.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:36 AM   #3
Pict

Your link is not working
but just had quick look at thread,lol
She certainly hates you
bloody hell,I thought abos were drama queens but angel even beats them,lol
Old 06-06-2013, 05:42 AM   #4
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Is it private? Sorry, my bad.

I just wanted to post to the forum, for 411.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=155855

Still forbidden. LOL.

Last edited by WitchesChild; 06-06-2013 at 05:44 AM.
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:45 AM   #5
Pict

says 403 forbidden.Dont worry we all know the forum,we can find the thread if we want
Old 06-06-2013, 06:39 AM   #6
Frank White

Frank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations God

This is a shame - because I like her.
She wasn't banned - she was put on ice for a few days, until she regained her focus.
Frank White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Frank White View Post

This is a shame - because I like her.
She wasn't banned - she was put on ice for a few days, until she regained her focus.

Fakins is putting it out there that you're Jim Giles. Giles would use his own name, the egotistical twat.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
The dregs & aristocracy are about to get a reality enema!
Dregs will starve, aristocrats will go broke then starve.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #8
Crowe

Crowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant future

Not to brag or anything but I've been banned hundreds of times from places on the internet since 1995. Getting banned is no sweat off my nuts.
Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #9
Steffn

Steffn has a spectacular aura aboutSteffn has a spectacular aura aboutSteffn has a spectacular aura about

I read a bit of this thread today, personally I think Akins is funny, he sure keeps the shit pump going. I especially liked that story about his throwing the soda at the Doctors office, LMAO ! He put a link in to his blog today.
Steffn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:56 AM   #10
Soldatul Vostru

Soldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Not to brag or anything but I've been banned hundreds of times from places on the internet since 1995. Getting banned is no sweat off my nuts.

I was banned from Question-mark [with the emphasis on] FRONT [Stormfront] but that was only after I purposely did things to get banned, because I was so disgusted with their kosher behavior at the time. And then I was banned from eGnat, but also only after I purposely did things to get banned; again because I was so disgusted with the behavior of an Admin, and with some other things going on, which pretty much disgusted me with the whole site. [Keep in mind I was a Senior Mod there].

Moarte Jidanilor

Last edited by Soldatul Vostru; 06-08-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Soldatul Vostru is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply