Old 06-08-2013, 02:53 AM   #11
Crowe

Crowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post

I was banned from Question-mark [with the emphasis on] FRONT [Stormfront] but that was only after I purposely did things to get banned, because I was so disgusted with their kosher behavior at the time. And then I was banned from eGnat, but also only after I purposely did things to get banned; again because I was so disgusted with the behavior of an Admin, and with some other things going on, which pretty much disgusted me with the whole site. [Keep in mind I was a Senior Mod there].

Its mostly news sites, youtube etc I got banned from, and the occasional forums.

I've had a few dozen youtube accounts banned.

I just had a huffington post account banned today.
Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:57 AM   #12
Soldatul Vostru

Soldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to beholdSoldatul Vostru is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Its mostly news sites, youtube etc I got banned from, and the occasional forums.

I've had a few dozen youtube accounts banned.

I just had a huffington post account banned today.

I got banned from Jewtube myself, and threatened with banishment on FaceJew.

Moarte Jidanilor
Soldatul Vostru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #13
Malice Cooper

Malice Cooper is a glorious beacon of lightMalice Cooper is a glorious beacon of lightMalice Cooper is a glorious beacon of lightMalice Cooper is a glorious beacon of lightMalice Cooper is a glorious beacon of light

Hell, I've had literally hundreds of Farcebook sock accounts go up in smoke. I'm only on one other forum: Advanced White Society. Good people and no trolls. What is/was VNN?
Malice Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #14
Elizabeth L

Elizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Malice Cooper View Post

What is/was VNN?

I think they sell erotic cakes.
Elizabeth L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #15
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God

I have over 180 "friends" on Facebook.

Nearly all of them are between the ages 16-19 and live in one area of East Tennessee.

Post a lot of music videos, to keep them interested, occasionally an article from the Legacy of Dr. William Luther Pierce website.

Now I sit and wait to see who is curious to learn more.
Randolph Dilloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #16
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

The youth may lead the way.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #17
Justin
Thread Necromancer

Justin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Elizabeth L View Post

I think they sell erotic cakes.

I think you're correct, but remember the "good old days" when they only had a few retards and tons of news? RIP VNN...

We've got O'Malley and Craig Cobb here though, so the news will keep flowing. Let's hope this site lasts longer.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:01 AM   #18
Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost is on a distinguished road

Banned from City-Data 50-75 times,SF at least 5 times,Enat and 2 times...I am on all 3 forums currently LOL...Smoky you mind adding me on FB I am moving go East Tn next year would love to pick yer brain lol...
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:17 AM   #19
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Lately I've been hanging out on F2 Anonboard, the banter is pretty good and I haven't been banned yet. Good free speech forum.

- Steven L. Akins

Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:31 AM   #20
Fire Dog

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

I post on Lunatic Outpost...Conspiracies are welcome, plus lots of other things as well. When things settle down some, maybe we'll get a wider range of topics going here too. With all that's been happening with Craig and Leith, we've been busy as a board.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply