Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-10-2013, 11:03 PM   #11
Pict

Obviously Smoky your not thinking of Whites all over the world and only thinking of how you have been treated by Christians in your country.We are not all like that just as you are not like pat.You know me Smoky.Have I ever treated you as second class because your not a Christian.Have I ever said only Christians can be WN?
After the damage pat caused do you really want to start another argument here in Australia. I know you dont,but to those here who dont know you its looking that way.Its becoming hard to convince Australian WN to work with creators after the damage done by pat when they read the various remarks on the forums by American Creators saying Christians cant be WN.White Nationalism is not just about America,Its OUR Race.Remember that even the most secular Christian here will turn on you when you attack or question their religion.It may not be your intention,but your posts are creating the same effect pat had on the movement here
Old 06-10-2013, 11:23 PM   #12
Pict

Smoky can you look at this from my point of view(remembering as an Aussie we think different)What am I supposed to say to Klan or other WN whose only knowledge of Creators is pat.Then they see posts on American forums telling them they can not be WN or that people will not work with them or if they do will be under certain rules just because they are Christian.
How am I supposed to get them to work with you when they think you are telling them to fuck off
We understand that Christians here are different to Christians in America,but do you? Because your treating us as if we were the same.Its insulting to treat us as if we are zionists
Old 06-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #13
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Pict View Post

Remember that even the most secular Christian here will turn on you when you attack or question their religion.

I question everything, religions, sacred myths, political correctness......and if you still insist on 'turning on me', pick a number, go to the back of the line, behind the kikes, niggers, spics, ragheads, dotheads, chinks, race-mixers, faggots........

Do you not think that your other comment that what I, someone living in East Tennessee, types here, somehow affects relations between pro-white Xtians and pro-white non-Xtians, half way around the globe, a bit over the top? For the record, Smoky does not belong with, nor speaks for, any organization, past or present.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; 06-11-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Randolph Dilloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #14
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Pict View Post

We understand that Christians here are different to Christians in America,but do you? Because your treating us as if we were the same.Its insulting to treat us as if we are zionists

I have never called any Christian(s) a Zionist.

Of course I look at all of you the same. Pict, try to look at it from my point of view. For the life of me, I cannot understand how any white man or woman, with their head screwed on, would want to call themselves Christian. To me, its no different than a 12-year-old kid getting up in the middle of math class to announce that he still believes in the tooth fairy. If this offends you, then cry to your mother, pastor, or someone that gives a damn.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:57 AM   #15
Pict

Quote: Originally Posted by Smoky View Post

I question everything, religions, sacred myths, political correctness......and if you still insist on 'turning on me', pick a number, go to the back of the line, behind the kikes, niggers, spics, ragheads, dotheads, chinks, race-mixers, faggots........

Do you not think that your other comment that what I, someone living in East Tennessee, posts here, somehow affects relations between pro-white Xtians and pro-white non-Xtians, half way around the globe, a bit over the top? For the record, Smoky does not belong with, nor speaks for, any organization, past or present.

After the damage pat did here ? Your not thinking about our Race as a whole,your only thinking about your little corner.You should care how your comments come across when Whites around the world see talk off White Nationalism and unity but posts saying they are not considered WN. Makes it look like your full of shit when you consider the majority of Australian WN to not be WN just because we are Christian.You can say the same about the Irish.Most of Europe. I grew up in a country that had a White only policy.
If you want to bitch about zionist xtians,fine,go ahead,but dont drag Christians around the world into your little argument with them.This is more than just your patch of Tennessee. People around the world can see these forums and they see that none of the various groups in America want to work together and that some groups dont consider certain groups to be WN.
I`ll be honest.I dont give a flying fuck about your fucking internal squabbles in America but dont inflict them on the rest of us around the world
Old 06-11-2013, 01:00 AM   #16
Crowe

Crowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

For what it's worth, I believe "what ya see is what ya get" so what do you get when your eyes close for the last time?

I do believe in karma, the wheel of life, that whatever you place on the wheel eventually comes back to you.

However, I take karma a step further because I've seen it work in my own life: If you do good things for people, you get back 7 X what you gave, and if you do wrong by people, you also get 7 X that punishment.

I'd really like to believe that Fred, but I've seen some of the worst shitbags in existence run into almost miracle streaks of good luck, when I've seen people who genuinely do good to others get totally screwed.
Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #17
Randolph Dilloway

Quote: Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

I'd really like to believe that Fred, but I've seen some of the worst shitbags in existence run into almost miracle streaks of good luck, when I've seen people who genuinely do good to others get totally screwed.

Murphy's Law:
No good deed goes unpunished.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #18
Crowe

Crowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Smoky View Post

Murphy's Law:

No good deed goes unpunished.

That is pretty much my experience, with a few exceptions. Doing a good deed for someone who only has the intentions of taking advantage of you will only lead to you getting screwed in the end. Karma my ass.
Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:29 AM   #19
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

My personal experience has been that when I do something good for someone who ends up breaking it off in me, I always gain far more than I lost. I do good things for everyone I can, and I'm still walking around and I'm not hurting. Maybe I've just been lucky, but it seems too consistent to be coincidence.

I agree that most shitbags will take advantage, but how far do shitbags ever get? They always founder and never reach level ground. Honor means something in the overall scheme of things. That doesn't mean I ever help one who tried to harm me a second time.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
Every act of creation is first an act of destruction (Pablo Picasso)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:33 AM   #20
Randolph Dilloway

Will we be a White Movement or Xtian one? We cannot be both.

This is the defining issue within the White Movement today, but before I get back to the main topic, I would like to address what seems to be the main argument against the exclusion of Xtianity or Xtians from the White Movement, unity.

If Mr. Hitler was alive today, he would label those behind the Big Tent, Rodney King's "Can't we all get along?" idea of white nationalism, political kleptomaniacs......

At that time there was not an idea or concept launched by other people which these political kleptomaniacs did not seize upon at once for the purpose of applying to their own base uses. Those who did this were the same people who subsequently, with tears in their eyes, profoundly deplored the 'patriotic disintegration' and spoke unceasingly about the 'necessity of unity'.
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, The Strong Is Strongest When Alone
"Unity", or what is a more correct term, coalitions, does not work, and has never successfully waged a successful revolution. Again, from Mr. Hitler....
It must never be forgotten that nothing really great in this world has ever been achieved through coalitions, but that such achievements have always been achieved through the triumph of the individual. Successes achieved through coalitions, owing to the very nature of their source, carry the germs of future disintegration in them from the very start; so much so that they have already forfeited what has been achieved. The great revolutions which have taken place in human thought and have veritably transformed the aspect of the world would have been inconceivable and impossible to carry out except through titanic struggles waged between individual natures, but never as the enterprises of coalitions.

And, above all things, the People's State will never be created by the desire for compromise inherent in a patriotic coalition, but only by the iron will of a single movement which has successfully come through in the struggle with all the others.
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, The Strong Is Strongest When Alone

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; 06-16-2013 at 04:43 AM.
Post New Thread Reply