Post New Thread Reply

Old 11-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #41
Will Williams

Will Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations God
Default No, Goddammit, we do not need a hodgepodge led by a fraudster!

Quote: Originally Posted by james von brunn View Post

Covington presents...a hodge-podge of religious beliefs in a white home-land...every-thing from CI to paganism/Odinism to NS...and every-thing in between.....maybe it could work?

No it can't. Ben Klassen knew it couldn't. Go back to post #38 to his article from 30 years ago: Who Needs Them? A Polyglot Mind and a Polyglot Society. The word polyglot is synonymous with "hodgepodge," or mishmash -- an accurate, but not very complimentary description of Covington's so-called "plan."

Of course, if you are a follower of Covington's escapist crap you'll believe his smears of Mr. Klassen: that he was a homosexual Jew and child rapist, murderer, etc., or that Dr. Pierce was a federal asset; or that I'm a homosexual, a mass murder, an arsonist, a deep cover FBI Special Agent and Tim McVeigh's handler, and that I sent package bombs to Christian patriots, like the ones he's bamboozled into believing his black propaganda. If so, go here and get deprogrammed from all that: http://noncounterproductive.blogspot...of-harold.html

Listen to the audio file I put up in post #37: http://tindeck.com/listen/xurg

"Christ is who we believe in...Christ will save us!" That's the sort of otherworldly nonsense Covington feeds his flock of suckers.

Mr. Mueller, bless his heart, would probably like Covington's mishmash of opposed ideologies since I saw here a day or so ago he called us rational, reality-based race-thinkers "Christ-haters." How can we "hate" an imaginary character that never existed?

Quote:

the first priority is to actually get a white home-land...after that: we'll see, eh? JvB

No it's not. First we straighten out the White Man's corrupted thinking. That means giving him a sound ideology like Ben Klassen and Dr. Pierce gave to us.

What happened to the posts I saw here about Peter Styvesant and his "Christian patriots" running the wily Jews out of New York? I don't see where those off-topic posts were moved, if they were. I posted a new thread about that in the History section if those posts weren't already moved somewhere else: http://www.whitenations.com/showthre...3196#post23196
Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
-Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Will Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:02 AM   #42
james von brunn
Dirlewanger Brigade

james von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud of
Arrow

i'v read some of Covington's books....but....i know nuthin' abt him personally....never having met him...nor being likely to...seein' as how i don't even live in the 'Kwa!

OTW: all i know abt him is what several other, prominent WN-type people have said....admittedly: that ain't too "crash hot".....

as for "straightening out the white man's thinking"....do you really think that's possible or, even do-able?!?....

maybe we should just go with wht we got now...i.e: that 2-3% of the adult white population who are, more or less, in agreement with WN-type principals, eh?

JvB

i couldn't give a "XXXX"....have a coldie on me!!

james von brunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:21 AM   #43
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God

Dr. Pierce Blames Churches for Downfall of Southern Africa

Churches Bent on Suicide

Issue No. 46 of ATTACK! tabloid, 1979:

Our principle concern must be to see that [Christianity]

does not succeed in pulling the race down with it.

Randolph Dilloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply