Old 05-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #1
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold
Default Best browser?

Do any of you have a web browser you would suggest? I've used Internet Explorer Since 2001 and don't understand why I hear so many bad reviews of it. I've downloaded Mozilla on 2 separate occasions and both times, it would work great for about 3 days, then it would start slowing down and giving me shockwave errors.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

You should check for conflicts. I have used Firefox for years with no trouble and I like the features.
http://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=3d6c2...838771b62b3b04
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #3
Steffn

Steffn has a spectacular aura aboutSteffn has a spectacular aura aboutSteffn has a spectacular aura about

I like Firefox too been using it for years. On my android I use Dolphin.
Steffn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 03:44 PM   #4
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

Right now I'm trying GreenBrowser......so far so good.

Update..............Running PaleMoon at the moment, this is the best one I've tried so far. Haven't had any "not responding" messages. Looks like it uses minumal CPU and RAM. Haven't had any problems playing videos. Only odd thing is it uses a search engine "DuckDuckGo" as the default.

Last edited by kramer; 08-07-2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: update
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:05 PM   #5
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Best browser?

I am trying duckduckgo as well along side firefox, i seem to prefer firefox at the moment but ddgo is meant to be a lot more private. Its personal preference i think but there is a need to be more secure.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:03 AM   #6
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

Opera Web Browser. It's based on Google Chrome WITHOUT any of the annoying Google tracking or other hassles.

http://opera.com
Old 02-26-2015, 04:59 PM   #7
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

I will be getting TOR with my new pc as well as a server built for me that changes IP's constantly.
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 07:15 PM   #8
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

I will be getting TOR with my new pc as well as a server built for me that changes IP's constantly.

Iv tryed all sorts bro, but TOR slowed up quite bad. i tried duckgogo as it isnt meant to track your browsing history but playing vids was a issue also.

Old 02-28-2015, 10:07 PM   #9
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

It's all going to be custom built! A lot is on the line. Too much to accomplish!
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 09:34 PM   #10
1headhunter23

best internet security for ip changing and it does work1
http://kickass.hid.im/hotspot-shield...t10359127.html

Surf the net freely and safely:

Protect yourself from unwarranted tracking, recording and online snooping.

Unblock Websites and Gain Secure and Private Browsing with Hotspot Shield VPN
Browse Anonymously
Unless you are protected, public hotspots and even your own home network can allow internet service providers (ISPs), the government, and online snoopers to track and record your browsing sessions and private exchanges. Use Hotspot Shield to anonymize and mask your online activities and hide your IP address.

Access Blocked Sites:

Continue to enjoy familiar content

With the ability to select an IP from one of our international server locations (US, UK, AU, JP, CA and DE) you’ll continue to enjoy accessing your favorite content and sites such as Netflix, Hulu and Pandora.

Bypass censorship and firewalls
With our VPN solution you get complete access to blocked content and websites. A feature that becomes particuarly useful when you’re in a part of the world that doesn’t allow uncensored viewing.

Security is the best policy:

Public wifi is simply not secure, so why take the risk?

Wifi Security
When you use public Wifi, you are taking the real risk of Wifi snoopers seeing your every move and accessing your personal data.

Hotspot Shield VPN is the ultimate internet security solution. It will give you the protection you need, by encrypting your Wifi connections, shielding your data and detecting and blocking malicious malware.

Instructions:

1.Unpack and install
2.Run Hotspot Shield Elite Universal Crack and crack
3.A new small window will appear in the crack then click on icon in the window
4.Wait till it writes registry keys
5.Exit that windows & crack
6.Done.

Post New Thread Reply