Old 05-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #1
james von brunn
Dirlewanger Brigade

james von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Kill

cops are crypto-kikez ;

KILL cops!
KILL feds!

KILL 'em all!!☠

Click the image to open in full size.

i couldn't give a "XXXX"....have a coldie on me!!

james von brunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 04:48 PM   #2
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

I am leaving this and suggesting you all contribute your thoughts to this. Why start with a question? Why not start at a statement? Justify your thought to KILL -or not to KILL - this or that.

Brother Jim VB has the idea. If you don't like it, debate it. If you have you're own additions, then make them known.

Cailen.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
Hayden
American Banned

Hayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations GodHayden is a White Nations God

The honest cops and feds that are out there need to stop pussying out behind the blue line for a paycheck.

The divide fostered by law enforcement that pits them against the public scum is the same one that will exist if we ever get off our asses and root out the real problems.

The "us against them" mentality is strong in their training and social groups.
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:46 AM   #4
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Personally, I do not relish the idea of killing anyone, I do not want to do it.

That said, as long as cops, feds, etc are professional in their demeanor, so shall I be. If they act like animals, I will treat them like animals. I have made such statements to their faces several times, with good results.

One cop, for no valid reason, threatened to "wear out his 5-cell flashlight on me." I was in the French Quarter, 19 years old, with my fiance when accosted out of the blue. The asshole was working a detail at one of the clubs and apparently mistook me for someone else.

I told him that if he did that, he would regret it the rest of his life. Then he called for backup. It just so happened that my father was in charge of the NOPD intelligence division and their main focus was the wops in the Quarter who were then the mobsters. (Now jews are the mob) So, when his backup got there 45 seconds after he called, it was one of my father's men.

He walked up and said "Hi Fred." I said hi back and he asked the first cop what's wrong. The cop said I threatened him. I said no, I made you a promise that if you hit me with your flashlight, you'd regret it the rest of your life. Cop #2 told him that I was a division commander's son and that he'd known me for years. Cop #1 started copping deuces. It was all over.

As we were about to walk away, he asked me how I could make him regret hitting me for the rest of his life. I told him that I would hunt him down, study him and his habits, then I would cripple him for life and make him watch me slaughter his family. LMAO.........

Of course I wouldn't kill his family, but I would have definitely knee capped his ass, both knees. Nobody gets a free shot, I will keep coming until one of us is dead, or I get mine.

I'm a gentleman with professionals and an animal with animals, and revenge is best served up cold.

These cops that are killing people on the house need to murder someone with a relative who has a will of iron and is fearless in the face of tyranny, like me. Start dropping those who are killing for no good cause, and it will soon stop. The problem is that most people are so dull and fearful that they won't take revenge on the murderers. I will, and so will many others who still have a spine. If they were to murder my son, I would not care about consequences, I would murder his son, then him. The next motherfucker who "had a chance to kill someone for nothing" would think about what might happen to his kid.

It is time for "The Committee" to begin taking up for those too weak to defend themselves.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:38 AM   #5
james von brunn
Dirlewanger Brigade

james von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud of
Arrow

you were lucky that you had a family member/relation who was a copper, is all.....

if you had to have been in a different city, then, it might'v been a different story, eh?

as for these psycho cops, do you think that they'd be "pulling" crap like that if they weren't "covered" by the kikez?

the jews are giving them a blank cheque to attack white people in particular......

what perplexes me, though, is that pretty much any 'Kwan can, currently, get hold of a gun.....so.....there's a n° of those cases where they could'v emptied a clip or six into the mongrels!!

AFA i can recall, only that Polish bloke ("Poplowski"?) who used to post on SF showed any balls.....he dropped four of the bastards with an "SKS" when they stuck their snouts into his private business in his private residence

if more of that occurred on a daily basis, the rest of these mongrels would, pretty soon, drop off.....

Click the image to open in full size.

i couldn't give a "XXXX"....have a coldie on me!!

james von brunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply