Post New Thread Reply

Old 02-22-2015, 05:05 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default The Number One Reason Why Americans Will Perish Without Putting Up a Fight

Click the image to open in full size.

“The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing”

Edmund Burke
Our Congress has an all-time low 9% approval rating, and Obama’s overall popularity is in the toilet. It has been 12 years since I declared war upon the central bankers when they tried to steal my property and that of 300 of my neighbors without one dime being paid in compensation. In that time, I have watched and written about how 13 million homes have been illegally stolen by the MERS mortgage fraud. In Congressional hearings, we have all seen how the IRS harasses and intimidates thousands of enemies of Obama (i.e. the Tea Party) as well as AP reporters who do not report the news in a manner pleasing to the President. The American people have permitted the passage of the NDAA which allows government the right to secretly arrest people without due process of law and hold them indefinitely. We barely notice as Obama declared himself to be “King” as he passed Executive Order 13603 in which he can take everything you own as well as your freedom at the mere whim of this President. In today’s militarized society, people have an 8 times greater chance of mistakenly being killed by their local police than being killed by a terrorist and on ans on it goes as nobody does anything about it.
Even Most of the Awake Act Like Sheep

I have watched millions of our fellow countrymen show evidence that they are in various stages of waking up to the bankster inspired tyranny that is attacking every facet of our lives. The Independent Media has done a marvelous job of reaching the masses despite being ridiculed and shut out of the mainstream media. The Independent Media is being so effective that Congress has attempted, on several occasions, to declare us to “not be journalists” (e.g. courtesy of Dianne Feinstein and John McCain) in several bills that have narrowly failed in Congress.
It is my considered opinion that we have awakened enough people who are collectively capable of making substantial and fundamental differences. This begs the obvious question, then why don’t we see a massive uprising against the central bankers and their institutions of control? There is no simple answer which will explain all the fence-sitting we are witnessing in the country today. However, there is one social-psychological factor which explains why the majority of the people who are awake to the present level of tyranny are not sufficiently motivated to act and that factor is called bystander apathy.
Bystander Apathy

The term bystander apathy (i.e. fence sitting) refers to the phenomenon in which the greater the number of people present, the less likely people are to help a person in distress. When an emergency situation occurs, observers are more likely to take action if there are few or no other witnesses.
The most frequently cited example of the bystander effect in introductory psychology textbooks is the brutal murder of a young woman named Catherine “Kitty” Genovese. On Friday, March 13, 1964, the 28-year-old Genovese was returning home from work. While Genvovese approached her apartment entrance, she was attacked and repeatedly stabbed by a man later identified as Winston Moseley.
Despite Genovese’s repeated calls for help, none of the dozen people in the nearby apartment building who heard her cries called the police. The attack first began at 3:20 AM, but it was not until 3:50 AM that someone first contacted police. Genovese’s death was preventable and the failure of her neighbors to report the crime in progress, brought the social-psychology term, bystander apathy, into the national discussion about people’s unwillingness to act in an emergency situation.
There are two major factors that contribute to bystander apathy. First, the presence of other people creates a diffusion of responsibility. Because there are other observers, individuals do not feel as much pressure to take action, since the responsibility to take action is thought to be shared among all of those present. Generally speaking, the greater the number of people which are present in an emergency, the less likely people are to take action.
The implication of Bystander Apathy would strongly suggest that the more people that are awakened by the Independent Media, the less likely individuals are going to act in defense of life of and liberty against the encroaching bankster tyranny.

The second reason that people refuse to get involved is due to the the need to behave in correct and socially acceptable ways. When other observers fail to react, individuals often take this as a signal that a response is not needed or not appropriate. Other researchers have found that onlookers are less likely to intervene if the situation is ambiguous. In the case of Genovese, most of the 38 witnesses reported that they believed that they were witnessing a “lover’s quarrel,” and did not realize that the young woman was actually being murdered. That is like saying the Nazis were only taking the Jews for a weekend holiday and it was all for their own good.
Bystander Apathy Is Synonymous With National Suicide

I spoke on the phone with researcher, Deborah Tavares a few nights ago and she informed me that people are already being disappeared off the street, presumably under the NDAA. People are being incarcerated and forcibly medicated against their will. Yet, beyond a few people such as Deborah Tavares, nobody is saying anything about this phenomenon. Deborah will be my guest on my radio show on March 1, 2015 from 9-11pm Central.
One year ago today on February 22, 2014, I revealed the existence of a classified Army document which has been leaked online, entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations (PDF). The document was originally to be kept secret, but everyone in the military command structure, as far as we know, is not on board with the encroaching tyranny sweeping across this country. Yet, one year later, nobody has done anything about this threat to American civil liberties.
Straight from the Internment/Resettlement article (12 February 2010 FM 3-39.40 1-5) it states the following:
“…I/R operations may place Soldiers in continuous contact with or near insurgents, terrorists, or criminals who will exploit every opportunity to escape and kill or injure U.S. personnel or multinational partners“.
Speaking of our “Multinational partners”, there are Russian troops training on our soil, along with other UN “Peacekeeping” troops. The above excerpt and the following paragraphs will make it clear regarding the INTENT to use “multinational partners” to round up and detain American citizens.
Russian troops allowed into the previously conducted Grid EX II simulated EMP attack drill? Russian troops have also been used to police major events on American soil. This is martial law desensitization training in which the Russians are trained to interact with American citizens. Also, FEMA signed a bilateral agreement with the Russian military to permit a minimum of 15,000 Russian soldiers to train on American soil and this was at a time when both Russia and China threatened to nuke the United States if we dared to invade Syria or Iran in the Fall of 2013.
The following is a quotefrom the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry:
The Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and the USA Federal Emergency ManagementAgency(FEMA) are going to exchange experts during joint rescue operations in major disasters. This is provided by a protocol of the fourth meeting of the U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations and seventeenth meeting of Joint U.S.-Russia Cooperation Committee on Emergency Situations, which took place in Washington on 25 June 2013.
The document provides for expert cooperation in disaster response operations and to study the latest practices. In addition, the parties approved of U.S.-Russian cooperation in this field in 2013-2014, which envisages exchange of experience including in monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing and provision of security at mass events.”
Russian defectors have long warned the United States about a multi-generational plot to conquer the United States from within. We know that former communist inspired Weathermen Underground leader, Bill Ayers, launched Obama’s political career from his Chicago home. Domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers, still visits the White House.
Despite the public availability to this frightening information, the American sheep and even those that are awake are not even discussing these event, much less doing anything about it.
Conclusion

Click the image to open in full size. Martin Niemöller, a prominent Protestant pastor who opposed the Nazi regime. He spent the last seven years of Nazi rule in concentration camps. Germany, 1937.

It is not difficult to conclude that America is going to continue to fade into the annals of history without so much as a collective whimper. Spare me the “300 hundred million handguns bravado”. Where are they?
When I grew up learning about the Holocaust and read Martin Niemöller’s quote, I never realized that I would someday be living the essence of his quote in modern day America.
Good Things Come to Those who Work Their Ass Off! John Kennedy (R-La)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 05:13 PM   #2
HeadHunter23
88/23 - White Ranger C.A.

HeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations God
Default Re: The Number One Reason Why Americans Will Perish Without Putting Up a Fight

what like VENDRI has done

FIGHTING FOR THE SURVIVAL AND EXPANSION OF THE WHITE RACE...THE MASTER RACE

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

CREATIVITY ALLIANCE/CREATIVITY ALLIANCE ENGLAND

White Nations Forum Moderator: Representative for the Creativity Alliance RahowaNow.com

Find me on Racial Loyalty Forum as Br.SlattsJef
HeadHunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 05:26 PM   #3
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice
Default Re: The Number One Reason Why Americans Will Perish Without Putting Up a Fight

Eh you never know, the people might put up a fight. What they lack is central leadership, or organization. There is nobody directing this mob of pissed off white people. But if something doesn't happen soon it won't matter much because there won't be many white people left to fight anyway. I don't care what executive orders Obama sneaked passed the public, or what un-American bills congress passed. I don't recognize any of those new laws passed by this SHAM of a government. The government are a bunch of pussies. They need this giant facade of a military juggernaut to scare people into submission. When life becomes too unbearable it wont matter what laws they have, that won't stop a person from lashing out.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 05:37 PM   #4
HeadHunter23

HeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

Eh you never know, the people might put up a fight. What they lack is central leadership, or organization. There is nobody directing this mob of pissed off white people. But if something doesn't happen soon it won't matter much because there won't be many white people left to fight anyway. I don't care what executive orders Obama sneaked passed the public, or what un-American bills congress passed. I don't recognize any of those new laws passed by this SHAM of a government. The government are a bunch of pussies. They need this giant facade of a military juggernaut to scare people into submission. When life becomes too unbearable it wont matter what laws they have, that won't stop a person from lashing out.

Agreed, when are we going to start this war.

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

White Nations Forum Moderator: Representative for the Creativity Alliance RahowaNow.com

Old 02-22-2015, 05:39 PM   #5
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice

actually what we lack is control of the media. The only way to get white people to do anything would be to flood them with propaganda 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With the mainstream media in the hands of the Jews I don't think we can ever be free. Even the Alternative Media is not enough. The mainstream media has done a good job into marginalizing alternative media listeners as kooks. And the few pro-white media sources we do have on the Internet right now are insufficient. We should all work on building more sites like this one and just keep spreading the message any way we can.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:49 PM   #6
HeadHunter23

There are loads of WNs and other so called far right members out there but they all stay within there own groups instead of becoming a whole,There are some great ideas out there but us brits do need a kick up the arse some times just to get things done.We need some very good propaganda to get the message out.I think most of the public out there when the war comes its going to be to late and they will be beheaded on the side of the road.Unlike our fine American brothers we dont have any decent weapons we could use to defend our streets with,these combative issues need to be adressed asap

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

Old 02-22-2015, 06:27 PM   #7
bornintheusa

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

There are loads of WNs and other so called far right members out there but they all stay within there own groups instead of becoming a whole,There are some great ideas out there but us brits do need a kick up the arse some times just to get things done.We need some very good propaganda to get the message out.I think most of the public out there when the war comes its going to be to late and they will be beheaded on the side of the road.Unlike our fine American brothers we dont have any decent weapons we could use to defend our streets with,these combative issues need to be adressed asap

couldn't you guys smuggle some guns in from Switzerland or some Eastern European country? where there's a will there's a way right? Besides, Americans do have guns but they don't have automatic weapons like the military has. I don't think that private citizens could win in a fire fight with the military.

I think it's also disheartening to see so many different pro-white organizations that don't work together. Part of the reason for that is because the leaders of the so-called organization have no skills of diplomacy or just want to hog the spotlight for themselves. I think there will be a phase where all of the serious members of any particular organization will start or join a real movement that can attract more than just a small portion of people. People have to learn how to put their egos aside and to learn the spirit of sacrifice and subordination. I am tired of these so called pro-white organizations where the leader is nothing but an egomaniac and narcissist, and the members all talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Yeah aside from all that we need to work on producing our own propaganda, and we need to find ways to distribute it.
Old 02-22-2015, 07:02 PM   #8
HeadHunter23

We aint got a hope in hell of smuggling in the things we really need and if caught would be imprisoned for a long time and if we would be locked up the muslims would have a right party as prisons are over run with would be jihadis.My ideas for when it kicks of is to collect goods whats dropped on the field by who ever and then make what has to be made while on the foot.

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

Old 02-22-2015, 07:05 PM   #9
bornintheusa

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

We aint got a hope in hell of smuggling in the things we really need and if caught would be imprisoned for a long time and if we would be locked up the muslims would have a right party as prisons are over run with would be jihadis.My ideas for when it kicks of is to collect goods whats dropped on the field by who ever and then make what has to be made while on the foot.

yeah that was going to be my other suggestion. You can always stock up on some sort of weapon like a knife or an improvised weapon, and then if the shit kicks off like you say, you can scavenge from the wounded personnel. There is probably a lot of crafty things you can do to fight back.
Old 02-22-2015, 07:24 PM   #10
HeadHunter23

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

yeah that was going to be my other suggestion. You can always stock up on some sort of weapon like a knife or an improvised weapon, and then if the shit kicks off like you say, you can scavenge from the wounded personnel. There is probably a lot of crafty things you can do to fight back.

i really want to hunt my quarry in a urban w/fare scenario.I have some good books and manuals on a usb that makes very good reading. i have been taught some great builds and these are stored in the brain.A militia would be nice but i can hunt and very self reliant and will do anything to make and keep mine safe and alive..Theres some great choppers and machets on few sites..

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

Post New Thread Reply