General Discussion of White Issues Pick another Category or Post HERE!

Post New Thread Reply

Old 02-25-2015, 05:56 PM   #1
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice
Default How to spot a Jew in the fence

Dear White people,

If you were wondering if there are any Jews in your organizations, clubs, online forums, chatrooms, etc. the following advice is how you might spot them. The main thing the Jew infiltrator will try to do these days is harness the pro-white sentiment to set it against the Muslim world. The Muslims are their greatest enemy right now, and World War 3 will be between Jewish Powers and the Islamic nations. So anyone who focuses on Muslim hatred, above any other issue that concerns whites, may be a Jew. This is the age old strategy of divide and conquer. The Jewish Warlord's aim for today is to get the non-Muslim world into wars with Islamic nations. So if you meet someone that tries to extract your hatred for other races but focus your hatred upon Muslims, you just might be dealing with a Jew,

Sincerely,
BITU
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:06 PM   #2
HeadHunter23
88/23 - White Ranger C.A.

HeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations God
Default Re: How to spot a Jew in the fence

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

Dear White people,

If you were wondering if there are any Jews in your organizations, clubs, online forums, chatrooms, etc. the following advice is how you might spot them. The main thing the Jew infiltrator will try to do these days is harness the pro-white sentiment to set it against the Muslim world. The Muslims are their greatest enemy right now, and World War 3 will be between Jewish Powers and the Islamic nations. So anyone who focuses on Muslim hatred, above any other issue that concerns whites, may be a Jew. This is the age old strategy of divide and conquer. The Jewish Warlord's aim for today is to get the non-Muslim world into wars with Islamic nations. So if you meet someone that tries to extract your hatred for other races but focus your hatred upon Muslims, you just might be dealing with a Jew,

Sincerely,
BITU

Sorry bro but how do you work this one out.I hate both but have more of a tendancy to hate muslims just a tad more than the jew! and i aint no fuckin jew and fuck whoever thinks diferently.

FIGHTING FOR THE SURVIVAL AND EXPANSION OF THE WHITE RACE...THE MASTER RACE

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

CREATIVITY ALLIANCE/CREATIVITY ALLIANCE ENGLAND

White Nations Forum Moderator: Representative for the Creativity Alliance RahowaNow.com

Find me on Racial Loyalty Forum as Br.SlattsJef
HeadHunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:10 PM   #3
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

Sorry bro but how do you work this one out.I hate both but have more of a tendancy to hate muslims just a tad more than the jew! and i aint no fuckin jew and fuck whoever thinks diferently.

It's irrational for anyone to hate Muslims more than Jews. The Jews created the conditions for the Muslims to be a menace like they are today. Hating the Muslim is like hating the black who would have no foothold in your country without Jewish assistance.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:14 PM   #4
HeadHunter23

HeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations God

It's irrational for anyone to hate Muslims more than Jews. The Jews created the conditions for the Muslims to be a menace like they are today. Hating the Muslim is like hating the black who would have no foothold in your country without Jewish assistance.

So now you are saying that i am irrational for hating the Muslim a bit more than jew, have you had any dealings first hand with Muslims in the street on a daily basis up close, have you lived in a shit hole surrounded by these dirty bastards.No i bet you aint.

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

White Nations Forum Moderator: Representative for the Creativity Alliance RahowaNow.com

Old 02-25-2015, 06:30 PM   #5
HeadHunter23

NOTE: 'ASIAN' = MUSLIM 99% OF THE TIME The politically correct term 'Asian' is used by the leftist UK media as a way to cast suspicion on a wider group of people and take some of the negative attention away from the group usually responsible for committing the heinous acts. A perfect example would be the Muslim grooming gang epidemic which are constantly referred to by the press and authorities as 'Asian' grooming gangs. It isn't people from China, Japan or any Far Eastern Asian place. Nor is it Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists,Christians Etc....They are Muslims!!!!

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

Old 02-25-2015, 06:32 PM   #6
HeadHunter23

Finally got round to updating the Muslim Paedo / Grooming Gang Map with some of the more recent incidents that have come to light at the end of 2014 and start of 2015. These include the two big sex gangs from Bradford and Newcastle from last week as well as a few less documented Muslim grooming gangs.
The scale of the problem is huge, with the recent additions taking the tally to over 100 different entries on the map. Im certain there will be a lot more Muslim grooming gangs being exposed to add in the near future. This is not a problem that is just going to go away overnight.
Know of any Muslim grooming gangs that are missing?? Use the contact form located in the top menu and provide the details
Kafir Crusaders Muslim Grooming Gang / Paedo Map logging the rape jihad epidemic against British children
Click the image to open in full size.Kafir Crusaders interactive Muslim grooming map

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

Old 02-25-2015, 06:37 PM   #7
HeadHunter23

SOUNDS A BIT LIKE

Click the image to open in full size.TO ME.

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

Old 02-25-2015, 06:38 PM   #8
bornintheusa

So now you are saying that i am irrational for hating the Muslim a bit more than jew, have you had any dealings first hand with Muslims in the street on a daily basis up close, have you lived in a shit hole surrounded by these dirty bastards.No i bet you aint.

Yeah i don't mean to insult you but if you look at the big picture in a rational way would you be mad at the roaches or the guy who keeps sending the roaches into your room? All I'm saying is you have to cut the poisonous tree at the root. I suppose I haven't lived in a shit hole surrounded by Muslims per se, but I have lived around spics an niggers, and as much as I hate them as a people, I can't blame them for what they are doing any more than I can blame the people who allowed them to live in my country.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:57 PM   #9
HeadHunter23

Yeah i don't mean to insult you but if you look at the big picture in a rational way would you be mad at the roaches or the guy who keeps sending the roaches into your room? All I'm saying is you have to cut the poisonous tree at the root. I suppose I haven't lived in a shit hole surrounded by Muslims per se, but I have lived around spics an niggers, and as much as I hate them as a people, I can't blame them for what they are doing any more than I can blame the people who allowed them to live in my country.

i am just pissed at being labeled a possable jew because i consider muslims as my and british brothers first and most agressive enemy.We are all trying to fight the onslaught that our proxy government has gifted us.The fight over here must deal with our number one enemy first, look at the predicament we in the uk are in.We are being surrounded on all fronts and infiltrated inland as well, the jihadis are nearly in Europe and they are advancing very quick and once the Muslims get to Europe then i think we will see a massive uprising on our home turf.This is the first fight that i/we are going to deal with then the government and then the jew.

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

Old 02-25-2015, 07:07 PM   #10
bornintheusa

i am just pissed at being labeled a possable jew because i consider muslims as my and british brothers first and most agressive enemy.We are all trying to fight the onslaught that our proxy government has gifted us.The fight over here must deal with our number one enemy first, look at the predicament we in the uk are in.We are being surrounded on all fronts and infiltrated inland as well, the jihadis are nearly in Europe and they are advancing very quick and once the Muslims get to Europe then i think we will see a massive uprising on our home turf.This is the first fight that i/we are going to deal with then the government and then the jew.

I'm not calling you a Jew. I'm just prescribing a method to detect Jews. Perhaps the situation is different in Europe than it is in the States, but here in the States, it is quite common for a "White Nationalist" to try to deflect our anger towards Muslims, even though here there are not that many Muslims here yet, and we have no real reason to hate them. Anyone can be a Jew pretending to be a White person in the online community, so don't take this personally. In your country you would probably have to fight through the Arabs before you can get to the Jews, but here in the States we would have to fight through the spics and niggers to get to the root of the problem. The pawns are always on the front lines, and the masterminds are always safely protected in the rear.
Post New Thread Reply