General Discussion of White Issues Pick another Category or Post HERE!

Post New Thread Reply

Old 02-25-2015, 07:32 PM   #11
HeadHunter23
88/23 - White Ranger C.A.

HeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations God
Default Re: How to spot a Jew in the fence

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

I'm not calling you a Jew. I'm just prescribing a method to detect Jews. Perhaps the situation is different in Europe than it is in the States, but here in the States, it is quite common for a "White Nationalist" to try to deflect our anger towards Muslims, even though here there are not that many Muslims here yet, and we have no real reason to hate them. Anyone can be a Jew pretending to be a White person in the online community, so don't take this personally. In your country you would probably have to fight through the Arabs before you can get to the Jews, but here in the States we would have to fight through the spics and niggers to get to the root of the problem. The pawns are always on the front lines, and the masterminds are always safely protected in the rear.

No hard feelings bornintheusa,I get a little touchy when it comes to our most brutal enemy,The jihadi/muslims and the moderate muslim.Theye are the creation of Obama and Cameron.They cannot control the monster they have created on be half of the jew and i understand what you are saying so my apologies to you if i took this out of context, but we also get muslims pretending to be WNs also, i have had experience first hand experience.

FIGHTING FOR THE SURVIVAL AND EXPANSION OF THE WHITE RACE...THE MASTER RACE

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

CREATIVITY ALLIANCE/CREATIVITY ALLIANCE ENGLAND

White Nations Forum Moderator: Representative for the Creativity Alliance RahowaNow.com

Find me on Racial Loyalty Forum as Br.SlattsJef
HeadHunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:34 PM   #12
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Jews see everyone as a threat to them because they tend to be fearful of even their shadows. Weak minded, weak bodied parasites who lack any humanity whatsoever. It shouldn't surprise us when they try to get us to fight their proxy wars.
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:35 PM   #13
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

If you don't want to get beheaded dont go to syria, libya, iraq and whateverthefuckstan!
Old 02-25-2015, 08:02 PM   #14
HeadHunter23

HeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations GodHeadHunter23 is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

Jews see everyone as a threat to them because they tend to be fearful of even their shadows. Weak minded, weak bodied parasites who lack any humanity whatsoever. It shouldn't surprise us when they try to get us to fight their proxy wars.

It might happen sooner than we think bro.

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

White Nations Forum Moderator: Representative for the Creativity Alliance RahowaNow.com

Old 02-25-2015, 08:19 PM   #15
DaneBlack

If congress approves this use of force authorization we are headed to world war 3.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:28 PM   #16
HeadHunter23

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

If congress approves this use of force authorization we are headed to world war 3.

Its on the way and nearly here bro.Its gonna be on a epic scale and its going to get very dirty, if our race wants to survive then our race has to get its shit together.
Buy a good bio/nuke suit too,were gonna need one

BLOOD-SOIL-HONOUR

Old 02-25-2015, 08:29 PM   #17
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

No hard feelings bornintheusa,I get a little touchy when it comes to our most brutal enemy,The jihadi/muslims and the moderate muslim.Theye are the creation of Obama and Cameron.They cannot control the monster they have created on be half of the jew and i understand what you are saying so my apologies to you if i took this out of context, but we also get muslims pretending to be WNs also, i have had experience first hand experience.

None taken. I realize the Muslim menace is much more up close and personal in the UK and other parts of Europe, so I apologize if I made any generalizations about how to identify a Jew. I should of specified my original post for people in the U.S. With my experience when dealing with people online in the States, a Jewish person pretending to be a white nationalist will often preach hatred for Muslims over anything else. We all hate Muslims, but they want to make that our top priority among the many issues we have facing the White Race. In the States this preaching to direct all of our anger to the Muslims seems very suspicious behavior for anyone to be doing, since there are not many Muslims that are threatening us here at home. The Muslims are an ocean away and a world away but some would want us to go to war in the Middle East for no good reason. It is common knowledge that all of the wars the U.S. has made in the Middle East was for the benefit of Israel. So anyone who is pushing for more middle eastern wars by the U.S. is acting for the interests of Israel and not the U.S. in my opinion.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:39 PM   #18
Mercury Rising Jacobite

Mercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations God

HH23, you should never have to justify your idiology on this site and we commended for your patriotism and dedication.

An anger for any specific non-white culture stems from the current environment, while if you lived in the Diamond District of NYC your hatred would be even more intense for Jews, BITU did not realize your demographics until your most recent post. It is what we see with our own eyes everyday that effects how we feel about our own civilization.

I can see the point of view where BITU has reached his theory of spotting a Jew, but I don't completely support it. A Jew has used every culture since the beginning of time to blame for their misfortunes and attacks....but, I truly believe that in order to spot a Jew there are smaller details of disclosure that most people do not see. I'm not at liberty to discuss those details, for it can be easily hidden if the Subject is aware that he is being observed.

The ISIS are beheading hundreds of Christians, not Jews, while the ISIS hasn't forgotten the Jews...they are just next on the list of priorities.

The only reason that the Jews are verbally attacking the WNs is that we have one thing in common with the Muslims and that is all.......we hate Jews....simple.

The Jewish culture has not been threatened like this since 1939, therefore, with control of media, financial institutions, and government, they are capable of fighting multiple battles at the same time. It will not change the outcome, but they can have fun attempting in their own pathetic way.

I'm glad this misunderstanding is resolved, while I'm pleased that we all are thinking outside of the box, so Kudos to BITU and HH23.
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:50 PM   #19
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

Dear White people,

If you were wondering if there are any Jews in your organizations, clubs, online forums, chatrooms, etc. the following advice is how you might spot them. The main thing the Jew infiltrator will try to do these days is harness the pro-white sentiment to set it against the Muslim world. The Muslims are their greatest enemy right now, and World War 3 will be between Jewish Powers and the Islamic nations. So anyone who focuses on Muslim hatred, above any other issue that concerns whites, may be a Jew. This is the age old strategy of divide and conquer. The Jewish Warlord's aim for today is to get the non-Muslim world into wars with Islamic nations. So if you meet someone that tries to extract your hatred for other races but focus your hatred upon Muslims, you just might be dealing with a Jew......
\
Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you, Amad, for your insightful presentation.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:44 PM   #20
DaneBlack

Jews are the antithesis of society! They are the carriers of deception, of disease, of filth. Unkept, unwashed. Nasty sub human parasites in need of a special set of programs designed to deal with their scumbaggery!
Post New Thread Reply