Old 06-17-2018, 07:52 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Morality without God?

PhilosophyInsights
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
Good Things Come to Those who Work Their Ass Off! John Kennedy (R-La)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:00 PM   #2
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Re: Morality without God?

Atheists argue that any decent human being really shouldn't need to look to any book for basic morality. I agree fully. However, the problem arises when we try to define anything as universally, objectively moral or immoral. An atheist, in my opinion, would have to concede that as abhorrent as raping and murdering children seems to the typical human mind, it can't be called truly, objectively wrong. Rather, in a random and meaningless universe, such behavior is really no more unjust than a lion killing a zebra. This is one of my issues with atheism, among many.
To new members: Welcome. Be advised that due to this site's low membership count, actual discussion is not a practical option. Rather, the ideal method of contribution is probably to slowly and consistently save links to any materials which you find helpful or enlightening and return periodically to dump them.

To lurkers: This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Why I'm here
Why too many of you disappoint me too damned much
Political images thread
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply