Old 02-28-2014, 02:40 PM   #31
Mick
Banned

Mick is on a distinguished road

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

I take it you're referring to M.N. Dalvez (not to be confused with N.M. Valdez, from whom he takes his name).

I agree, he's a tosser alright. It was none other than he who acted as the foremost antagonist just prior to my abrupt banning. Why? Because I refused to jump on the anti-O'Malley hate wagon. Nothing more to it.

And they claim to be proponents of free speech, do they? Don't make me laugh.

And what's so bad about Defiance's post? Let's see what kind of arcane thinking comes from your twisted mind next, Jewbreaker.

And what is this goddamned 'Follow' fucking thing that uses a couple inches of my screen and I've closed a hundred times already? I'll be fucked if I'm 'following' any of this horseshit.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #32
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Mick View Post

And what's so bad about Defiance's post? Let's see what kind of arcane thinking comes from your twisted mind next, Jewbreaker.

And what is this goddamned 'Follow' fucking thing that uses a couple inches of my screen and I've closed a hundred times already? I'll be fucked if I'm 'following' any of this horseshit.

I'm referring to Defiance's apologist attitude toward faggotry: http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=5010
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:35 PM   #33
Mick
Banned

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

I'm referring to Defiance's apologist attitude toward faggotry: http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=5010

That's a pretty 'gay' thread isn't it? Still, I'm not sure I'd call it an 'apologist attitude'...perhaps one of exploration, but I see no apologies for it.

Homosexuality happens all in strata of society, and I think in WN too. It sounded to me, and I just went and re read the whole thread, he may be dealing with issues in regards to the matter, trying to figure it out for himself, seeking outside input. And that's fine with me he's doing that. For those with such desires, life is not easy, and worse if they really don't want to have such urges. It can take a lot of personal work for a person with such urges to get past them, if they ever can.

I did make a post on that thread. I posted a study that showed increased rates of homosexuality among those who'd been molested as children. The increased rates showed up in female molestation victims as well, but not in the percentages it did in males. Nary a freaking response to that info. That seemed to go past everyone like a bird flying over.

To me, homosexuality is a twisting of the normal same sex bonding and friendships that develop. I can't fathom someone who wants to come home to their buddy's green farting ass for the rest of their lives. Pardon my French.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #34
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

That's a pretty 'gay' thread isn't it? Still, I'm not sure I'd call it an 'apologist attitude'...perhaps one of exploration, but I see no apologies for it.

Homosexuality happens all in strata of society, and I think in WN too. It sounded to me, and I just went and re read the whole thread, he may be dealing with issues in regards to the matter, trying to figure it out for himself, seeking outside input. And that's fine with me he's doing that. For those with such desires, life is not easy, and worse if they really don't want to have such urges. It can take a lot of personal work for a person with such urges to get past them, if they ever can.

I did make a post on that thread. I posted a study that showed increased rates of homosexuality among those who'd been molested as children. The increased rates showed up in female molestation victims as well, but not in the percentages it did in males. Nary a freaking response to that info. That seemed to go past everyone like a bird flying over.

To me, homosexuality is a twisting of the normal same sex bonding and friendships that develop. I can't fathom someone who wants to come home to their buddy's green farting ass for the rest of their lives. Pardon my French.

apologist noun \ə-ˈpä-lə-jist\ a person who defends or supports something (such as a religion, cause, or organization) that is being criticized or attacked by other people. One who speaks or writes in defense of someone or something.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:04 PM   #35
Mick
Banned

I've always believed that people have the right to say or question whatever they wish..calling someone an 'apologist' is like calling someone an 'anti Semite'. It shifts the focus of discussion away from the topic at hand, and puts it on a person who's saying something. Something that others may not agree with.

If we listen to the whole range of views, we gain a much wider perspective of the views surrounding an issue, and can better come to terms with the subject at hand.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:14 PM   #36
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

I've always believed that people have the right to say or question whatever they wish..calling someone an 'apologist' is like calling someone an 'anti Semite'. It shifts the focus of discussion away from the topic at hand, and puts it on a person who's saying something. Something that others may not agree with.

If we listen to the whole range of views, we gain a much wider perspective of the views surrounding an issue, and can better come to terms with the subject at hand.

Defiant was the one who brought up the topic of whether or not WN are willing to adopt a "live and let live" attitude toward faggotry.

People who go around seeking compromise on issues that: (a). In no way benefit White exclusivity, and: (b). are antithetical to the best interests of White exclusivity; are obviously trolling and are attempting to compromise the integrity of our cause.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:42 PM   #37
Mick
Banned

Defiant was the one who brought up the topic of whether or not WN are willing to adopt a "live and let live" attitude toward faggotry.

People who go around seeking compromise on issues that: (a). In no way benefit White exclusivity, and: (b). are antithetical to the best interests of White exclusivity; are obviously trolling and are attempting to compromise the integrity of our cause.

I used to be 'live and let live' when it came to homosexuality. I honestly didn't care what others wanted to do among their own. Now it's gotten to the point it's being force fed into our society, and homosexuals are making demands upon the wider society overall.

That's too much in my thinking, pushing it on kids in kindergarten and on television even before then, to make it 'seem normal' in the minds of the viewers.

In the 70's Jewish Humanist Professors, who considered themselves 'social architects' told us they were going to 'mainstream homosexuality'. A good number of the class laughed in their faces at the time. The Homosexual Agenda of 1973 was one document they were working from, and the 'Humanist Manifesto', of where there are several more of now, were their guidebooks.

They also claimed they were going to put full frontal nudity and graphic sex on prime time television as well. I asked why they wanted to do that. 'Because we can' was their answer.

I suspect, if they have their way, they will go on past that in the not too distant future.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:43 PM   #38
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Firedog was banned because 'Whyut' Nationalists' cain't see past their nose, and consider any and everything outside their frame of reference 'niggers'....let's see, according to them, there's 'red niggers' 'mexican niggers' 'yeller niggers' and 'black niggers' and they're all our enemies. 'Yup', we're at war with them'...according to management.

Firedog doesn't see it quite as 'Black and White'. So a damn good account with tons of rep and great posts was ripped down. They were unwilling to consider what he had to say.

At the moment, the world is in throes of Jew created turmoil and all we can seem to do is a have a little bitch fest like this. That and do our best to see if we can't get Craig sent up the river for a few decades with the blowass bullshit that's going on here.

Firedog was banned because he wasn't on-board with the ideals of WNism, and over a period of weeks, posted the most mundane crap, which was indeed critical of the tenets of WNism, and though warned and pleaded with for weeks, refused to change his message of kumbya.

We whites are in a war for survival, the last thing we need is to play patticake with muds & kikes. I want to split their throats open for breaching any form of common decency.

You're either a NW or you are not, and pigheadedness isn't seen here as an attribute. Support whites or find someplace else to play. The other races are our enemy, they take our resources and insult us, while attacking our women.

So, if you like em so much, join them.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:44 PM   #39
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

The subject indeed has little to do with White Nationalism in and of itself, but I fail to see how that's such an issue. I was speaking frankly and seeking out the input of this community on the matter.

If being tolerant of individual choices that in and of themselves harm no one makes me an apologist, very well; I am an apologist.

With all due respect, it's obviously no worse than the types of things you've been known to rave about online.
To new members: Due to this site's low membership count, actual discussion is generally not a practical option. Rather, the ideal method of contribution is probably to slowly and consistently save links to any materials which you find helpful or enlightening and return periodically to dump them.

To lurkers: This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Why I'm here
Political images thread
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:33 AM   #40
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

That dumb asshole never did figure out that this is a WN community, others may view or participate, but they must be respectful. he wasn't.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply