Old 10-02-2015, 06:13 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Recent Bill Holter Articles

Bill Holter

Lack Of Liquidity!

Posted September 29th, 2015 by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.
Dear CIGAs, Two huge pieces of news hit Monday like a one-two punch! First; UBS Is About To Blow The Cover On A Massive Gold-Rigging Scandal followed by; Saudi Arabia withdraws overseas funds http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/8f2eb...#axzz3n3Ps0t97. Gold and Oil both affect the dollar, and this is happening while global liquidity is drying up. The soon to be… Read more »

The Final Flush Is At Hand!

Posted September 27th, 2015 by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.
Dear CIGA, Outright financial collapse, chaos and most probably war is not only in sight, it is imminent and unavoidable now. Normally I try to write and support my conclusions with current or past events via links to news. For this writing, because of the length and scope I don’t plan to do this. It… Read more »

The Next Crash

Posted September 24th, 2015 by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.
Hello Jim and Bill, I’m a listener for a long time. I tried to prepare as much as I could also by buying your stock but am still preparing, which will take me a few more months to finish everything. I listened to the last interview of Bill Holter who said that you both believe… Read more »

Look No Further Than International Trade!

Posted September 23rd, 2015 by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.
Dear CIGAs, Last week the clock ran out on the Fed’s latest bluff. They have gone 55 meetings over 80 months without a single tightening or rise in interest rates. Last week was supposed to be “different” and a tightening of credit was predicted by something like 82% of economists polled. We of course now… Read more »

Another FATCA Twist

Posted September 20th, 2015 by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.
Dear CIGAs, News out of Canada this past week provided a bit of a twist in the FATCA rules. http://business.financialpost.com/le...-s-under-fatca. As you know, FATCA requires the reporting of bank and financial assets held overseas by U.S. citizens and their institutions. Several readers sent this along believing the United States IRS was engulfing the records of… Read more »

Bron Suchecki is a Gentleman

Posted September 17th, 2015 by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.
Dear CIGAs, Yesterday’s article “Is YOUR ‘pool’ full?” drew many responses and much to my surprise a reply from Bron Suchecki himself! I must say, even though I disagree with some of his writings, Mr. Suchecki is a class act and true gentleman. He began with an apology for the title and closing of his… Read more »

Is Your "Pool" Full?

Posted September 16th, 2015 by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.
Dear CIGAs, Yesterday was a very interesting day, first my mailbox was jammed with readers saying “did you see what Bron Suchecki had to say about you”? http://research.perthmint.com.au/201...-being-played/. Then a second wave of e-mails came through asking if I had seen the article Kitco put out regarding COMEX inventories? http://www.kitco.com/news/2015-09-15...-Analysts.html Before hitting Mr. Bron over… Read more »

The Ravages of War

Posted September 14th, 2015 by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.
Dear CIGAs, There is so much to comment on today it’s hard to know where to start. As the title suggests, “war” seems to be the theme. Before getting into the meat, I read an article by Simon Black “The last time this happened was …never” http://www.sovereignman.com/trends/t...s-never-17438/. This was quite a good piece and extremely… Read more »
You NEVER change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, develop a new model that makes the old model obsolete.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply