Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-11-2017, 05:45 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Do you seriously believe Bitcoin is a good thing?

Bitcoin IS the war on cash, can't you see that?

Buying Bitcoin or buying into the idea of Bitcoin is buying into your own enslavement.

Of course, some folks that are too simple to see the truth will pull out their hair and run screaming into the night over this revelation, but the truth doesn't change because you refuse to accept it.

Once you're trapped in the Bitcoin system, your wealth can be more easily swiped from the table into their waiting arms.
Good Things Come to Those who Work Their Ass Off! John Kennedy (R-La)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:09 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Do you seriously believe Bitcoin is a good thing?

I haven't watched the film, but it is sure to reinforce the state-sanctioned belief in Bitcoin.

“It Is Set To Impact The Life Of Every Single Human Being” – Crypto Currency Revolution [Complete Film]
Old 12-11-2017, 06:34 PM   #3
whiteferrari

whiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud of

How can gold values counter Bitcoin and Jewish World Banking?
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:44 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by whiteferrari View Post

How can gold values counter Bitcoin and Jewish World Banking?

Gold is the Jewish Pied Piper, they are after all the gold, always have been. Cyber currency is pure fiction, the NSA, et al can break any code, and so can kikes around the world. Jews demonize gold so you won't compete with them.

Eric Dubin, Buying into a collective economic delusion.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:53 PM   #5
whiteferrari

whiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud of

Coins were invented in 7th century B.C. Turkey. Money wasn't actually a White invention.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:55 AM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Default Evidence points to Bitcoin being an NSA-engineered psyop to roll out one-world digital currency

Evidence points to Bitcoin being an NSA-engineered psyop to roll out one-world digital currency
Old 12-12-2017, 02:57 PM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Default Crytpocurrency Platforms: Owned & Operated by the Banksters

Crytpocurrency Platforms: Owned & Operated by the Banksters
Old 12-12-2017, 10:17 PM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

A Gold Guy's View Of Crypto, Bitcoin, And Blockchain

Click the image to open in full size.
"It is my view that once political elites realize the true threat cryptocurrency poses to their control, they will do everything in their power to delay, derail, and destroy it... Believers in honest money have known this for millenia."
Old 12-13-2017, 03:14 PM   #9
whiteferrari

Well, what would you do with the 1916-issued Fed money we have to use?

Go back to state issued Confederate notes?

Are banks an inherently anti-White institution, as I've read by other pro-Whites saying? They said banks were an invention of the de Medici family in the 13th century Italy. Where do credit unions fit?
Old 12-13-2017, 04:55 PM   #10
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

The answer to fiat currency is gold & silver coinage, like the constitution demands. The prices would have to rise to meet all outstanding currency in existence. Don't let anybody bullshit you, it can and should be done.

All community banks should be allowed to mint coinage and/or be allowed to issue scrip based on deposits, with fractional reserves outlawed. Growth would be slower at first, but it would be steady and sound.

The latest banking laws that make your deposits investments in the bank must be repealed. Paying for the privilege of allowing the banks to use your money is absurd.

There is nothing wrong with the banks recouping expenses and a profit by charging interest in excess of a reasonable interest rate paid to depositors.

When government allows consolidation of fiscal power in the hands of a few jew bankers, they are screwing the people into the ground. That power should be as widely disbursed as possible.

Bitcoin is a trap, many folks will lose everything on that venture. It's unfair, but your choices define your life. Only tangible assets, in your own possession in this climate have any value.

Click the image to open in full size.
Post New Thread Reply