Old 07-23-2017, 12:45 AM   #1
uberheit

uberheit has a spectacular aura aboutuberheit has a spectacular aura aboutuberheit has a spectacular aura about
Default New Canadian member

Hi I am an amateur artist in Canaan-a-duh who churns out White nationalist philosophical writings and cartoons on my blog: www.wotanwisdom.blogspot.ca

If it doesn't bother the forum moderator I will post my writings and cartoons from time to time....If it does I hope they will tell me as I have been banned from Stormfront and VNN already......
uberheit is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
canada, cartoons, philosophy

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WATCH: Pelosi Says the NRA is a Member of the Intelligence Community. Nancy doesn’t appear to be a member of the intelligents Fred O'Malley Discussing Today's News and Politics 0 05-24-2017 12:57 AM
PayPal freezes Canadian media company's account over story about Syrian family WNF News Bot Discussing Today's News and Politics 0 02-15-2017 12:39 PM
Canadian Version of PizzaGate! Huge Ring Busted Fred O'Malley Discussing Today's News and Politics 0 02-12-2017 08:41 PM
Canadian Calamity: Trudeau Appoints His Own ‘Victoria “Eff the EU” Nuland’ Fred O'Malley Discussing Today's News and Politics 0 01-29-2017 07:49 PM
FBI Director Comey is a board member of Clinton Foundation connected bank HSBC. Fred O'Malley Discussing Today's News and Politics 0 07-13-2016 06:01 PM