Old 01-07-2015, 06:07 PM   #71
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Stormfront sucks

It happens, they only attack you if you are an effective WN. SF banned me, as a SM 3 times. Each time, it was because my truth began reaching the many and a following developed.

I'm a visionary, I examine current events, bounce them off true history and project trends into the future. Of course, those with a cover-up agenda (Mossad, CIA, DHS, JIDF, Hasbara, etc) are enraged that their plans are getting out. So they ban you.

VNN & SF both operate under the same MO. Here, we only care about the truth.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
Good Things Come to Those who Work Their Ass Off! John Kennedy (R-La)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:52 PM   #72
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

It happens, they only attack you if you are an effective WN. SF banned me, as a SM 3 times. Each time, it was because my truth began reaching the many and a following developed.

I'm a visionary, I examine current events, bounce them off true history and project trends into the future. Of course, those with a cover-up agenda (Mossad, CIA, DHS, JIDF, Hasbara, etc) are enraged that their plans are getting out. So they ban you.

VNN & SF both operate under the same MO. Here, we only care about the truth.

When Jack boot banned you for questioning the official 9/11 narrative, was that recently after the event happened ? If I would of know the mods where like that I wouldn't have become a SM in the first place. They seem to be almost like the mainstream media when it comes to explaining world events.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:52 PM   #73
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

When Jack boot banned you for questioning the official 9/11 narrative, was that recently after the event happened ? If I would of know the mods where like that I wouldn't have become a SM in the first place. They seem to be almost like the mainstream media when it comes to explaining world events.

No, that was in '06-'07 after some miniscule evidence had emerged that I could use to support my theory.

I was exposing the kikes behind the bombings and describing how ludicrous it was to think ragheads had done it. JB was ordered to dump me. About 20 or so stout hearted WN rose up to defend me and were also jack-booted, about 15-20 more quit the site, having seen the facts of SF's jewish masters at work.

Most ended up at VNN, with me, where I started an epic thread on the jew involvement in 9/11. Naturally, being jew-central, the kikes piled in with their zionist sources to throw it off track and to make good info hard to find. Of course Linder didn't stop them, par for the course with him. He has supported the kikes over the years, though being very subtle.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:02 AM   #74
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice

No, that was in '06-'07 after some miniscule evidence had emerged that I could use to support my theory.

I was exposing the kikes behind the bombings and describing how ludicrous it was to think ragheads had done it. JB was ordered to dump me. About 20 or so stout hearted WN rose up to defend me and were also jack-booted, about 15-20 more quit the site, having seen the facts of SF's jewish masters at work.

Most ended up at VNN, with me, where I started an epic thread on the jew involvement in 9/11. Naturally, being jew-central, the kikes piled in with their zionist sources to throw it off track and to make good info hard to find. Of course Linder didn't stop them, par for the course with him. He has supported the kikes over the years, though being very subtle.

oh okay thanks for the brief summary events. I'm not sure when the Israeli involvement became almost common knowledge like it is now. I think there was some questioning over how the buildings couldn't have collapsed from the plane impacts alone, and also nothing hit building 7 so there is no way that building came down from a fire. I think there was some people talking about the Dancing Israelis and the spy ring that was uncovered back in 2001 or 2002, but I'm not sure when the 9/11 truthers really started to pick up steam.

Anyway you may have a point about SF having some link to Jews, because even though Don said they had a screening process for people that attended his conference last November, somehow an SPLC reporter managed to get in and pretty much wrote articles about what went down at that conference. So Don Black's screening process is a joke. Also he still talks highly of his son Derek even though Derek abandoned White Nationalism and wrote a big letter of apology to Mark Potok of the SPLC. I don't know why he had to do that. He could of renounced White Nationalism without writing to Potok. Seems like he had to grovel for some reason. I'm sure Don probably let's Derek run around his house and sift through SF documents anytime.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:18 AM   #75
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

oh okay thanks for the brief summary events. I'm not sure when the Israeli involvement became almost common knowledge like it is now. I think there was some questioning over how the buildings couldn't have collapsed from the plane impacts alone, and also nothing hit building 7 so there is no way that building came down from a fire. I think there was some people talking about the Dancing Israelis and the spy ring that was uncovered back in 2001 or 2002, but I'm not sure when the 9/11 truthers really started to pick up steam.

Anyway you may have a point about SF having some link to Jews, because even though Don said they had a screening process for people that attended his conference last November, somehow an SPLC reporter managed to get in and pretty much wrote articles about what went down at that conference. So Don Black's screening process is a joke. Also he still talks highly of his son Derek even though Derek abandoned White Nationalism and wrote a big letter of apology to Mark Potok of the SPLC. I don't know why he had to do that. He could of renounced White Nationalism without writing to Potok. Seems like he had to grovel for some reason. I'm sure Don probably let's Derek run around his house and sift through SF documents anytime.

Bldg 7 didn't become the primary focus until '08-'09. The investigative report that gave me the most ammo was THIS ONE Dr. Pastore did a fine job of using MSM stories and weaving a tapestry that, from which, one could draw no conclusion but that the kikes did it.

Of course, it's a long read and one must be dedicated to discovering the truth for himself to get through it. For me, one paragraph led to the next so I couldn't stop until through. The original piece came out in '02-'03, I believe. I was enthralled because it fit my understanding of events like a glove.

I have since come to understand that while kikes are the eye of the evil tornado, the rings are pseudo jews like the Bush family and Clintons, now Obama. It is a cabal of jews and those they bestow wealth on
Old 01-08-2015, 12:25 AM   #76
bornintheusa

Bldg 7 didn't become the primary focus until '08-'09. The investigative report that gave me the most ammo was THIS ONE Dr. Pastore did a fine job of using MSM stories and weaving a tapestry that, from which, one could draw no conclusion but that the kikes did it.

Of course, it's a long read and one must be dedicated to discovering the truth for himself to get through it. For me, one paragraph led to the next so I couldn't stop until through. The original piece came out in '02-'03, I believe. I was enthralled because it fit my understanding of events like a glove.

I have since come to understand that while kikes are the eye of the evil tornado, the rings are pseudo jews like the Bush family and Clintons, now Obama. It is a cabal of jews and those they bestow wealth on

yeah, even though it was probably planned by Jews, they probably had to have some government insiders help them. How else could they order the NORAD jets to stand down when they could have intercepted the planes? I'm sure the Bush/Clintons/Obamas are in cahoots with the Israelis.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:42 AM   #77
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

yeah, even though it was probably planned by Jews, they probably had to have some government insiders help them. How else could they order the NORAD jets to stand down when they could have intercepted the planes? I'm sure the Bush/Clintons/Obamas are in cahoots with the Israelis.

Yes, the kikes were masterminds, but they got help from those they own in government & military. Once you have dedicated yourself to fully understanding it, and following every lead to its conclusion, those facts add up to only one answer.

9/11 was their masterpiece, their pinacle of chutzpa, their crowning achievement, which proved their total control to themselves.

Now along comes Putin & Xi, et al, to assure them that the game isn't quite over yet. The cabal will lose, and they will pay with their lives, rest assured. You can color truth and hide it for awhile, but it always comes to the top.

The NWO will not be the one the kikes want, it will be a humanistic world order, where man can finally realize his full potential.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:33 AM   #78
WhiteSkinheadMoonstomp88
White Might is RIGHT

WhiteSkinheadMoonstomp88 will become famous soon enoughWhiteSkinheadMoonstomp88 will become famous soon enough

Stormfront is full of pseudo-intellectuals pan handling their Pro Aryan-Nations crap.

Maybe Im in the wrong area in general by looking for like minded RACISTS. Not aryans trying to play the politics game by pandering to lower races simply because we share a jewish enemy. Because it seems like everyone who's a White American Nationalist is obsessed with these mud hindu spic countries and making them "Nations" for whites. LOL

As if I'd share a country much less a city block with those filthy mud hutters.
WhiteSkinheadMoonstomp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 12:39 AM   #79
WhiteSkinheadMoonstomp88
White Might is RIGHT

WhiteSkinheadMoonstomp88 will become famous soon enoughWhiteSkinheadMoonstomp88 will become famous soon enough

And for a so called pro-white forum they are censor happy as FUCK. Even when it comes to posts that stand in agreement with the OP. Censor Censor Censor.

Isnt that hurting their own people by shutting them up for calling the muds exactly what they are? Maybe not horribly enough to offset things, but do we really need to support a forum that just censors anyone who doesn't sound like they spend 24/7 in a suit and tie whilst snuggling their school books?
WhiteSkinheadMoonstomp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:07 AM   #80
bornintheusa

Quote: Originally Posted by WhiteSkinheadMoonstomp88 View Post

And for a so called pro-white forum they are censor happy as FUCK. Even when it comes to posts that stand in agreement with the OP. Censor Censor Censor.

Isnt that hurting their own people by shutting them up for calling the muds exactly what they are? Maybe not horribly enough to offset things, but do we really need to support a forum that just censors anyone who doesn't sound like they spend 24/7 in a suit and tie whilst snuggling their school books?

Yeah it seems like they are trying to over-emphasize the fact that they are not really racist, they just want a homeland for their people, and want a homeland for all other peoples too. Yeah okay.. that will get you somewhere. I personally could care less about other peoples. They are trying to adapt to the mainstream, instead of getting the mainstream to adapt to them. They have no mission or ideology in writing, but when they do fundraising they act like Stormfront is going to change the world. All it is is entertainment. The moderators there are way to over active. They don't just censor things because the post is breaking any rules in the guidelines, they censor you if they disagree with your opinion.
Post New Thread Reply