|12-02-2018, 04:02 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 501Rep Power: 24
Lothrop Stoddard: America's First Racial Idealist
In 1905, Lothrop Stoddard graduated with high honors from Harvard College. He studied law at Boston University and received his Ph.D. in History from Harvard University in 1914.
In the Rising Tide Of Color (1921), Stoddard focused on the coming non-White population explosion. In The Revolt Against Civilization (1922), he advocated restrictions on immigration. In the 1920's, Stoddard would predict:
- Japan would rise as a major power, and a war would ensue between Japan and the U.S.
- A second war (WWII), would occur in Europe.
- The mass migration of non-Whites to White countries.
- The rise of extremist Islamism and radicalism. Stoddard was anti-Islamic.
- That most Jews were "Asiatic" and a threat to the U.S.
Stoddard was not a White Supremacist. He was a scientist and idealist.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Pat Buchanan Asks "Is America's Racial Divide Permanent?"||Fred O'Malley||Discussing Today's News and Politics||0||06-01-2018 09:41 PM|
|The Real Fortress Americas - The Zionist Plot to Create a Jewish Utopia in the Americas||Fred O'Malley||Mass Murders Orchestrated & Committed by Jews||0||03-03-2018 04:16 PM|
|America's Racial History in Context||Fred O'Malley||Discussing Today's News and Politics||0||08-18-2017 10:43 AM|
|The Iron Tablet of Odin||uberheit||Pro-White Activism||0||08-08-2017 06:36 PM|