Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-27-2018, 09:48 PM   #1
reynolds

reynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations God
Default They're Dumping Africans On Us

Click the image to open in full size.

I have cable television, but soon I'll be without. They are advertising cars, wines, toiletries, home commercials and more Blacks. Sitcoms, comedy's, newscasts, talk shows involving more Blacks. It's not that I can't accept change, but because the Negro is suddenly being forced on us en masse. Blacks only make up 13% of America's population, with Hispanics making up almost 18%. Yet Blacks suddenly seem to be vastly over-represented.

In documentaries, Black "scientists" and physicists are not totally Black (like Obama). After the incredible discovery of the Higgs subatomic "God particle", physicists met in Geneva, Switzerland. These were the cream-of-the-crop, and they were all-White. Still, we see the token Black appearing in documentaries. The "History" channel depicts early Homo Sapiens as Black. The Pharoahs of Egypt as Black.

In food commercials and even ice hockey, are Black commentators (who have never played hockey). Reality shows include token Blacks. Tokenism is the opposite of 'White guilt'. And only Whites are made to feel hereditary guilt. Negroes also use the term "White privilege". All the Whites I've known including myself, were definitely not privileged. The Negro can say almost anything such as "kill Whites", but we cannot or we go to jail (ie in Britain). The justice system is saying that Blacks require different treatment.

The Negro wants to be accepted everywhere, to be given a job and to be fed and looked after by us. So we are seeing the Africanization of our European culture. I've also noticed in living accomodations, that vacancies are harder to find. Blacks are let in on principle. Why? Because they are Black and they expect it.
reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply