Post New Thread Reply

Old 08-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
Watson503

Watson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations God
Default Feral Jigstress Flips-Out Wanting Reparashuns An Sheeit Over 20 Cents

In a situation like this, the perfect solution would be to have a few throw-aways, disable the security cams, and claim the sow was trying to rob the sto'...

Shaquila is mad that the sandies are charging it 20 cents for water and it still be waitin' on its reparations from ebil YT:

Video:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=574_1375476570
Watson503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
HK91

HK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant future

I had watched a few seconds of this video a while back, but couldn't sit through it because the sow annoyed me so much. Now that I've watched it I realize this one's a classic. There you have the simple black mind at work; they want the benefits of owning a business, but don't want to have to put in any work.

In 1972 Ugandan dictator Idi Amin decided to drive the Asian shopkeeper from his country. In a way I can't completely fault Amin to the extent that he was a black nationalist and wanted his country to be black. As a White Nationalist I can understand that. The Asians had to leave all their property behind and could only take limited possessions. After the niggers took over the businesses they drove them into the ground at breathtaking speed. What I found funny was that they didn't reorder their inventory; they believed everything they sold was profit. At the end of a few months the shelves were bare and they'd squandered all their money on booze and whatnot. Some of them were hoping the Asians would return and reorder their inventory for them! Click the image to open in full size.

I believe I read that story over at American Renaissance. I tried searching for it, but I'm just picking up too many responses. Here's some others commenting on Nigros owning businesses.

Quote:

Prof. Lynn quotes sociologists Floyd and Lillian Dotson’s 1960s explanation for why blacks did not open shops:

“[T]his demands a knowledge of arithmetic and bookkeeping which would be completely beyond the average African. He does not know prices or where to buy stock advantageously. He does not know in detail what each item costs him, and he doesn’t bother to figure out a fixed mark-up, item by item. For this reason, he often sells at a loss without realizing what he is doing.”

The Dotsons added that blacks often thought sales revenue was pure profit and did not realize most of it had to be reinvested in new inventory.

“This demands a knowledge of arithmetic and bookkeeping which would be beyond the average African.”

http://www.amren.com/ar/2008/09/index.html#article1

Next, a comment from my favorite African travel correspondent Paul Theroux. Mr. Theroux maybe a liberal, but he's an honest one and doesn't hold back describing Africa at all its worst. I posted a review of his latest book at the top of the "Africa in Chaos" thread. Here he describes the Africans view of small business ownership after the Indians were gone.

Quote:

He asked a Malawian official to explain why the government had chased the Indian shopkeepers out of the country in the 1970s. The official explained that the Africans deserved a chance to run the shops, so they took them over; but soon the stores all failed. Twenty-seven years later, the town still had no shops. When Mr. Theroux pointed out that expropriation had backfired, another African interrupted and began mocking the way the Indians did business: “They sit there, you see, and they have these little pieces of paper, and have these columns of numbers. And one Indian is running the calculator, and another is counting the sacks of flour and the tins of condensed milk. One two three. One two three.”

Mr. Theroux explains: “What this educated African with his plummy voice intended as mockery — the apparent absurdity of all this counting — was the description of people doing a simple inventory of goods in a shop.” When he pointed this out, the African replied that his people had neither the aptitude nor the desire to run businesses. “What do we care about shops and counting? We have a much freer existence. We have no interest in this — shops are not our strong point.” Mr. Theroux, growing exasperated, asked why then had they taken over the shops. The answer was that the Africans might find a use for them some day (most were still empty, but a few had become beer bars). Mr. Theroux’s conclusion: “I had never heard such bullshit.”

http://www.amren.com/ar/2003/12/index.html#article1
HK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply