General Discussion of White Issues Pick another Category or Post HERE!

Post New Thread Reply

Old 03-31-2014, 02:01 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default College student is asking for help with his Journalism Class, Wants to interview a WN

Will someone help the guy out?

[QUOTE=SFStudent]Basically, I want to know if you'd be willing to forward it on to someone who would be willing or if I could post it somewhere in the forums.

Quote: Originally Posted by SFStudent

I tried posting on StormFront this:

"Hi,

My name is Gregory Fernandez, and I am a student at San Francisco State University in San Francisco, CA. I am currently enrolled in a journalism course and, as an assignment, we are to profile an individual in a movement or an organization.

This would involve an in-person interview with an emphasis on the person and how they have became involved.

I​ am a student of political psychology, so the White Pride movement intrigues me and I thought it would be interesting to provide a different perspective then what I have read in most major newspapers.

I would be appreciative of someone letting me know as soon as possible if they are willing to assist me with this school assignment.

​Take Care,

Gregory Fernandez"

The overall response was less than receptive. I can understand the apprehension to do an in-person interview, but this is just a class assignment and I would genuinely love to get someone's take on the White Pride movement.

Good Things Come to Those who Work Their Ass Off! John Kennedy (R-La)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:58 PM   #2
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Looks like the same old worn out template. Why not just sign up here and PM someone or make a post himself. Is he or she that stupid? Can't even sign up on a forum and ask to speak with someone or create a thread and ask questions? How many times have I seen that on another unmentionable and rightly so forum?

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:02 PM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post

Looks like the same old worn out template. Why not just sign up here and PM someone or make a post himself. Is he or she that stupid? Can't even sign up on a forum and ask to speak with someone or create a thread and ask questions? How many times have I seen that on another unmentionable and rightly so forum?

He did sign up, he is SFStudent. He talked with me at length in PMs about his project, one he has had great difficulty with, due to our natural suspicion of everyone, because of the jewish determination to personally destroy anyone even remotely connected to any White movement.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:51 PM   #4
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

He did sign up, he is SFStudent. He talked with me at length in PMs about his project, one he has had great difficulty with, due to our natural suspicion of everyone, because of the jewish determination to personally destroy anyone even remotely connected to any White movement.

Well I'm not a WN as such, but an American national with the interests of White Americans first and foremost. Any reason he can't read the threads here, or create a new one and ask his questions? Why does he need to "talk to a WN?" Maybe I'm missing something.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:12 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post

Well I'm not a WN as such, but an American national with the interests of White Americans first and foremost. Any reason he can't read the threads here, or create a new one and ask his questions? Why does he need to "talk to a WN?" Maybe I'm missing something.

Search his username, he did start a thread to ask questions. He wants to do an in-person interview with a genuine WN for his thesis. That's understandable, I believe he is genuine.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:16 PM   #6
whiteferrari

whiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud of

Did you ask for photo or webcam proof, and show his student ID card?
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:24 PM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by whiteferrari View Post

Did you ask for photo or webcam proof, and show his student ID card?

No, I don't roll like that. I believe in my own judgement. Questions like that put people on the defensive unnecessarily. It isn't like he is asking for personal information on someone prior to getting to know them online. At that point, the question you pose would be appropriate for the interviewee to ask.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:09 PM   #8
whiteferrari

whiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud of

I'll admit that my threshold proposed may not root out the possibility he was sent on behalf of a scheming Jew in that place's Humanitites department.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:19 PM   #9
SFStudent

SFStudent is on a distinguished road

I've stated it before, but I understand the apprehension to be part of an in-person interview.

I have no problem posting a copy of my student ID with the number removed if that helps some of you feel better about presenting myself.
SFStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:42 PM   #10
whiteferrari

Also, did you pay attention in high school, or freshman first year, history class? You didn't ever fall asleep in a single history class with bubble gum on your face? Not trying to be condescending, but with today's headlines about college students with a reading level at 4th grade, how can I not? Did you read any history books with tons more detail outside of the school Lefty textbooks? You need to know some before you can understand a lot of what makes the Jew what he is at this point.
Post New Thread Reply