General Discussion of White Issues Pick another Category or Post HERE!

Post New Thread Reply

Old 09-10-2018, 11:23 PM   #1
Aisling

Aisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anti-White bigots suport discrimination against Whites

Okay, so this is nothing new, but it made me angry just the same. This morning I ran across a post by someone who was looking for a job. Another person chimed in that minorities were stealing jobs from Whites. He got attacked by some loser who is probably Black judging by the screen name and by some coward going by Anonymous. Anonymous tried to claim that minorities are not stealing jobs from Whites and that Whites don't need to blame them for their problems.

That is complete and utter bull. I have lost out on at least three jobs that went to Blacks, and I was told by people "in the know" that those jobs had to be given to Blacks. So, yes minorities are stealing jobs from Whites. They are getting jobs simply because they are Black, Mestizo, whatever non-White flavor. Affirmative action and racial quotas are alive and well.

You just know that Loser and Anonymous wouldn't have opened their mouths if a Black person had complained about being discriminated against. When are White people going to get a clue and start taking out the trash, race traitors included?

Last edited by Aisling; 09-18-2018 at 12:50 PM.
Aisling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:15 PM   #2
Dresden

Dresden will become famous soon enoughDresden will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anti-White bigots suport discrimination against Whties

Straight white men is the only demographic you can legally discriminate against.

Just the fact that affirmative action exists to force businesses to hire less qualified people is argument enough to prove the jobs are being stolen.

Quote:

Federal Judge Imposes Racial Quota on FDNY, Responding to Minorities Who Failed Entrance Exams

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...entrance-exams
Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:50 PM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

All that is about to change. Don't listen to the rhetoric or the MSM, the collapse will force reality upon them all, and the cream will rise once again. See my signature.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:19 PM   #4
Dresden

Dresden will become famous soon enoughDresden will become famous soon enough

I hope you are right Fred. More people are waking up to the anti white agenda but there are still too many who intentaly don’t want to notice for fear of being labeled a racist or are more concerned about their Facebook to notice. I’ve lost lots of friends for pointing out the obvious because most people are afraid to be awake to reality.
Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:40 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

We are in the final stage of this paradigm, and the next one will be very hard for most people to deal with. Technology is about to become a memory, only hard work will keep you alive. Hard to believe, I know, but this is true, an axiom of human existence that never changes, it's natural and nature always wins.

Quote:

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

Conquering cognitive dissonance is painful. Core beliefs being challenged is an affront to what you "know for a fact," though it is likely all erroneous. People don't want to believe they are gullible or stupid.

In my long and storied lifetime, I have met thousands of stupid people who were ALL unaware that they were stupid. Even retards think they're sharp.

My IQ was 140 at ten years old, tested by 3 child psychologists. Not MENSA material, but way above average. I still believe I'm dumb as a post, for all the knowledge I lack and because most of what "I know for a fact" is mostly propagandized bullshit.

We cannot blame people for failing to understand the truth about the world around them, they must be coached to take a new look and to question what they believe.

Quote:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous information in the first place. Not surprisingly, this type of teaching didn't sit well with the ruling elite of Greece. Many political leaders throughout history have always sought to mislead the thinking of the masses. Socrates was tried for "subversion" and for "corrupting the youth". He was then forced to take his own life by drinking poison. It's never easy being an independent thinker! Today, our ruling government/media complex doesn't kill people for pursuing the truth about the world (at least not yet!) They simply label them as "extremists" or "paranoid", destroying careers and reputations in the process. For many, that's a fate even worse than drinking poison hemlock!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/stf1.html

"When citizens don't trust government or their money, really bad things happen." Kunsler
Old 09-18-2018, 12:36 PM   #6
Aisling

Aisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of lightAisling is a glorious beacon of light

Quote: Originally Posted by Dresden View Post

Straight white men is the only demographic you can legally discriminate against.

Just the fact that affirmative action exists to force businesses to hire less qualified people is argument enough to prove the jobs are being stolen.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...entrance-exams

White women and White men are both being legally discriminated against. I am a White woman, and as I mentioned, I and other White people lost out on at least three jobs where I work because those jobs had to go to Blacks. Anti-White bigotry is affecting all of the White race. I appreciate the link to the article. This is the proof you can give to anti-White bigots, though I doubt it will change their minds. Non-Whites, especially Blacks, will always hate us because we are everything they are not, and the race traitors are too interested in looking morally superior to us "evil racists" to be bothered with the truth.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:48 PM   #7
Aisling

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

People don't want to believe they are gullible or stupid.

In my long and storied lifetime, I have met thousands of stupid people who were ALL unaware that they were stupid. Even retards think they're sharp.

This is especially true of Blacks. I haven't met one yet that didn't think he or she was so intelligent. This comes from a lifetime of being told by the public schools, colleges and universities, and the media that they are just as smart as Whites. Anyone with some honesty and critical thinking ability knows it isn't true. Yes, there may be some exceptions, but as a group, they are significantly below Whites in intellectual ability. Their inventions, scientific discoveries, and medical breakthroughs pale in comparison to ours, and when you examine the lives of their famous inventors and scientists, you'll see that those people are actually mixed and have White ancestry. The intelligence they do have came from their White ancestry, not their Black ancestry.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:21 PM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

In the end, the truth will surface and reality will be forced upon those who refuse to acknowledge it.

There is a collapse coming, and very soon, IMHO. The currency will be worthless, the credit structure will be destroyed and take months to be restored. That means supplies will not be coming to store shelves. If you are not prepared, your family will starve or be forced to attack those who have supplies you need. That means you're likely to be killed by those you attack.

You cannot imagine the carnage and deprivations about to hit this country. Cognitive dissonance and normalcy bias will claim the lives of those who think it can't happen here. IT CAN HAPPEN HERE, AND IT WILL!

This cup of bile was not necessary, leftist criminals and deep state operatives caused it, and they should pay with their lives.
Post New Thread Reply