Old 02-27-2018, 04:57 AM   #1
Tyr

Tyr is on a distinguished road
Default Take a Page From Our Black Bro's

In this surveillance state, security is a problem.

We've all read about black using "flash mobs" to get the job done. Suggest anything?

Don't reply.

Act.
Tyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 05:51 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Take a Page From Our Black Bro's

I like flash mobs in Sidney and alsewhere.

Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
WWG1WGA
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 06:03 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Take a Page From Our Black Bro's

In a more solemn way, my answer is that the pendulum is swinging back to the right, and the foretelling of a heretofore, never seen, explosion of the peak of humanity (whites) decimating the dregs (shit-skins) seems en-route to me.

I believe in my heart of hearts, that a war is coming, a war between those who create and those who suck hind teat. This paradigm cannot be sustained. The producers are being drained by the sloths and ingrates. It is time for a reckoning. I don't think the kikes ever thought the slaves would rise against their masters, but they never reckoned that whites cannot be enslaved, if they know it. We know they have enslaved us, and we are about to throw off the yoke and murder those who did it to us. There will be more blood in the streets than humanity has ever seen.

You know, and understand, that when a movement takes control, it goes beyond what its initial goals were. Just like the economy, at first you don't feel it personally, but as it drags on, it hits you where you live, and you react.

Just like there is a biorhythm to life, there is also a biorhythm in humanity. Whites are in a ditch right now, but our high is coming with a vengeance the world has never known.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
WWG1WGA
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply