Old 12-06-2016, 06:00 PM   #1
TruthSeekerHailey

TruthSeekerHailey is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Stormfront Promotions of Jewish DNA testing

I'll update this thread with proof and evidence but before I go through hours of work, I would like to make sure this thread gets posted at all. I've found Stormfront and others to be controlled opposition. I can't speak for this one because I'm new here. Only time will tell.

To my point. Stormfront does not welcome people to their forum who has minuscule amounts of non white DNA. Makes sense because any amount of mixing is a tragedy. This is not my problem with them however. The problem I have with them is that they are shaming people based on exclusive speculation by Jewish DNA testing corporations. I attempted to post a thread on SF exposing who owns, funds and works at these corporations and they did not post my research. I attempted to post it multiple times. It's clear the reason why they did not post it. It's because they are in cahoots with the enemy. It's because through giving false DNA results, they make it near impossible for whites to stay within their unique racial sub groups.

Verified Jewish DNA testing corporations:

Ancestory.com
23 and Me
family tree DNA
National Geographic DNA
GPS Origins
My Heritage

I'm not cherry picking here. The only DNA testing groups that I could not find to be ran by Jews is the following list. I am highly suspicious to the fact that so little information is available as to who owns the following however...

DNA services unlimited
Roots for Real
Nimble Diagnostics
My DNA Journey
DNA Tribes
Living DNA

Here's an article that talks about the first three Jewish companies on my Jewish corporations list that explains how they are Jewish: http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-j...mily-tree-dna/

GPS Origins:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eran_Elhaik

My Heritage: Founder is Gilad Japhet is a Jew who was born, went to college and lives in Isreal. 'My Heritage' is based in Isreal. https://www.myheritage.com/management < My jew radar went off after looking at about half the crew.

I'll be adding more to this list but I got to go for now.
TruthSeekerHailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:41 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Stormfront Promotions of Jewish DNA testing

Nice work.

ALL the DNA companies sell profiles to the feds. They charge you, then set you up for the kill. There are many things revealed in DNA profiles that aid USG thugs in their "future crimes" projections.

Understanding that the population control agenda is afoot is very important. With AI & automation mushrooming, people aren't needed or wanted by the hierarchy.

There are charts that show a hockey-stick growth pattern of humanity that overlays perfectly with hydrocarbon production. The energy rise gave rise to more humanity, thus you now have the criminal elite trying to ban hydrocarbon use. It's all part and parcel of the depopulation agenda.

To be clear, every person on earth would fit inside the state of TN. There is plenty of room, but the fresh water and logistics of feeding them all is a nightmare. We are really running out of water to drink.

Make no mistake, the self-declared gods of earth have some very sinister ideas.

All that needs to be done, is to allow nature (and Darwin) to take its course by not rewarding stupidity by feeding the helpless. Unfortunately, the helpless, the weak and the deranged are favored groups. The productive thinking people are a threat to the gods.

SF is not a WN site, it is wholly compromised by the kikes and their minions. DB sold out long ago.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
Every act of creation is first an act of destruction (Pablo Picasso)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:02 PM   #3
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Stormfront Promotions of Jewish DNA testing

Stormfront is taking jewish shekels to promote jew companys

1headhunter23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply