General Discussion of White Issues Pick another Category or Post HERE!

Post New Thread Reply

Old 05-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default If you were king of the world.....

What are the problems you see befalling all of humanity? I believe the number 1 issue is jew control of the media, next is the money supply, and finally the healthcare system, with pharmaceuticals at the top.

What would you begin with?

How would you set the stage for separation of races who now homestead white countries.

These are not rhetorical questions, I sincerely want to know how these questions can be answered with the least upheaval politically, and how could these remediations be done with current conditions in mind.

We need to move people en-mass in the shortest time and least painful way.

Once we get these under control, what comes next in your mind? Or change the order if you like.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
Mike Quigley

Mike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations God

Fred I don't think there's an easy way to do it. As difficult and hard on friends and family members it may be, we have to just keep talking about it and pointing things out so that when it gets ridiculously bad they consider your opinion. I believe it's going to be a last minute thing when things are so bad everyone is saying 'What's going on?" and we can tell them "I tried to tell you but there's no time for a blame game, here's what we have to do." During this time of uncertainty we, the people who are awake, are on our own to formulate a plan. The majority of people are'nt going to see it until things hit rock bottom and everyone is being hauled off to a re-education camp. Stay strong and hold the course. Heil Hitler!
Mike Quigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:32 AM   #3
Fred Streed

Fred Streed is a glorious beacon of lightFred Streed is a glorious beacon of lightFred Streed is a glorious beacon of lightFred Streed is a glorious beacon of lightFred Streed is a glorious beacon of light

The jew problem HAS to be dealt with. Just as individuals become infected and diseased, nations and societies become weakened and slowly die because of parasites. Hell, the jew problem is bigger than that. It is planet wide. It is not just the White race which is in danger but life on this planet. Because if the jew is not stopped he has the potential to destroy all life on this planet. The jew is that poisonous.
Fred Streed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:38 AM   #4
Pict

If I was king of the world...First I would confiscate all jew assets,then start the deportation and banning of ALL non Whites from Europe,America,Australia,New Zealand, Canada,South Africa and at same time restart manufacturing in our countries instead of made in china,india japan etc,thereby creating work and skills in our lands. A tighter regulation on the pharmaceutical industry would be required to stop drugs such as thalidomide being made.
When Australia became a country on 26/1/1901 we deported many non whites who had been used as cheap labor in the cane fields. We have done it once,we can do it again.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #5
Jack Lorenz

Jack Lorenz has a spectacular aura aboutJack Lorenz has a spectacular aura about
Default Well.

Heavy crown that would be, but if i had the power here's what i would do:

1) Get rid of the parasites (jews). Eliminate them from the world.

2) Slowly decrease the aid to the third world while establishing mandatory birth control, say by limiting it to 2 children per family, until the mud population is under control and not a thread to our planet.

3)Separate all Races by sending each to their own continent, and establish a regulated system of eugenics and selection in order to separate all racial elements and bring back the absolute purity of races, i would also focus on eliminating the most primitive "human" types, such as the Congoids, pygmies and Australoids. From this point onwards i believe it would be natural for most of humanity to return to a more natural hunter-gatherer or pastoreal existense and free itself from agriculture, the middle-eastern monster responsable for the chaos of modernity and the very existense of the jew, this wouldn't mean the end of civilization, but the birth of one based on European genetic quality and advancement rather than material advancement like this modern abomination.

Last edited by Jack Lorenz; 05-11-2013 at 10:32 PM.
Jack Lorenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 04:49 PM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Actually, if you end foreign aid to Africa, let's say, the population would control itself naturally. Why do you think the jews in power continually force whites to protect, defend and feed our natural competitors? Why do whites continue to allow our resources to be bestowed on our replacements?

It all goes back to media power, which empowers only those politicians who would harm our race's ability to compete in the natural world. In America, we pay them to sit on their ass and reproduce at replacement levels, and our burden is so heavy, that we can't reproduce ourselves for fear that we won't be able to raise them well.

We limit ourselves so that our biological enemies may flourish. Media is the crux of our dilema.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply