Post New Thread Reply

Old 05-15-2013, 11:27 AM   #11
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I'm having hot ham & cheese buscuits this morning, with coffee. haven't made up my mind about lunch or dinner.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #12
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Well, lunch was a slice of ice cold watermellon and it was so good, I had another.

Dinner is chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes w/gravy & green peas + garden salad.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 05-15-2013, 09:31 PM   #13
Aryan Angel 5150

I'm making bar-b-q pork chops and scalloped potatoes for the kids.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:18 AM   #14
Zander

Zander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud of

Breakfast today consists of.....sausages,bacon, black pudding,tattie scones,beans, fried eggs and toast. Unhealthy but tasty as hell

Last edited by Zander; 05-16-2013 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Forgot the beans:)
Zander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #15
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

On the road tomorrow morning, breakfast at Cracker Barrel, their sampler. Coffee & OJ.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #16
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

On the road tomorrow morning, breakfast at Cracker Barrel, their sampler. Coffee & OJ.

Well, because of family problems, that plan went all to hell.

Breakfast was 2 cups of coffee, lunch never happened, and since the "Chief Cook & Bottle Washer" has a staff meeting tonight, it's gonna be take-out Popeye's fried chicken n fixins.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #17
Aryan Angel 5150

Roasted garlic and herb chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #18
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Well, last night, instead of Chicken n Fixins from Popeye's, I cooked veal Parmesan with fettuccine in garlic and olive oil, with garlic toast and salad.

This morning, my pre-breakfast snack was Italian sausage w/Bull's Eye BBQ sauce, a diet Coke and coffee. The plan is to go into the city this morning and have breakfast at Cafe' Du Monde in the French Quarter, then get groceries at Fresh Foods Market. I'll figure out lunch and supper as we get near them.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #19
Miche

Miche will become famous soon enough

An egg white omelette covered in hot salsa is hitting the spot just right this morning.
Miche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #20
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Well, the Cafe' Du Monde was packed, so we went to a small cafe in the Garden District, The Camellia Grill. I had steak, hash browns & eggs w/wheat bread dry, coffee and water. Then we hit the Fresh Foods Market, an awesome store.

Click the image to open in full size.

MENU & PICS
Post New Thread Reply