Old 01-26-2014, 01:34 AM   #1
Crowe

Crowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant future
Default Kike attack website that targets youtube videos.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.theycant.com/

If anyone here uploads youtube videos, this is good information to have. You can see which video's these kikes are targeting and keep reuploading them. If they hate these videos, then they must be really good.

Or if you just wanna pitch in and download some on the list, and make sure it gets reuploaded if they remove it.

If you know any youtubers who post good jew awareness videos, be sure to tell them about this enemy attack site.

They've been trying to silence the truth on the internet since its existence, and they've failed MISERABLY. And they will continue to fail.
Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:44 AM   #2
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Some of the worst 'Antisemitism' is done by Israeli Jews against their fellow Semites the Arabs. How many millions have they killed by now?
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:47 AM   #3
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Under YT username brennamarie14, I had over 300 DL hours before I was axed. That was my winning score.

Luther Pierce will get you shut down quick. They don't like Zundel either. 'They' have a YT hit list of channels they monitor, once brennamarie14 was on the list I was gone.

I have the link to the YT hit list somewhere.
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 02:04 AM   #4
Crowe

Crowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant future

If you're gonna do that, it seems to me like you'd need to make like 10-20+ accounts, and use a bunch of proxies/VPNs if/when they start IP banning. Upload as many as you can, then move on to account #2 and repeat.

There is a series of steps youtube goes through to get videos removed. Its not a streamlined process at all. So its more work to attempt to get videos removed.

I just searched youtube and searched "Dr. Pierce jews" - about 8,660 results

The kikes seriously got their work cut out for them if they think they can silence everybody. This is a battle they cannot possibly win.
Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:47 PM   #5
Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

The kikes seriously got their work cut out for them if they think they can silence everybody. This is a battle they cannot possibly win.

Yes, and one of the best ways to make sure people want to see something is to ban it or put it off limits.

If you want to defeat an idea that is both false and harmful, you defeat it with the truth. But if you want to defeat a harmful idea that is true, you have to ban it. It cannot be defeated with the truth.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. And I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ~ The Outlaw Josey Wales
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yid-CW-O9Qw
Mack the Knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:42 PM   #6
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

If you're gonna do that, it seems to me like you'd need to make like 10-20+ accounts, and use a bunch of proxies/VPNs if/when they start IP banning. Upload as many as you can, then move on to account #2 and repeat.

There is a series of steps youtube goes through to get videos removed. Its not a streamlined process at all. So its more work to attempt to get videos removed.

I just searched youtube and searched "Dr. Pierce jews" - about 8,660 results

The JIDF even has instructions for reporting YT vids. They are very organized.

Their legion of peons spend hours reporting channels from their circulated lists. I am not saying its impossible, just that the success we are experiencing is due to the # of active up loaders we have these days, rather than Juden letting up in their efforts to shut down free speech on the Web.

thejidf.org/
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:22 AM   #7
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

I always recommend folks use Trutube.tv due to censorship.
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply