Old 04-23-2018, 12:23 PM   #1
88h8

88h8 is on a distinguished road
Default Banned from VNN

Looks like I got banned again from VNNFORUM

Too bad this forum is so hostile to those who want to make a contribution to the movement

I always suspected Linder of being an agent provocateur inciting violence.....
88h8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 01:50 PM   #2
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Re: Banned from VNN

Yeah, I was shown the door several years ago.

Why were you banned, and what was your name?
To new members: Due to this site's low membership count, actual discussion is generally not a practical option. Rather, the ideal method of contribution is probably to slowly and consistently save links to any materials which you find helpful or enlightening and return periodically to dump them.

To lurkers: This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

Why I'm here
Political images thread
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 02:06 PM   #3
88h8

88h8 is on a distinguished road

I speculate I was banned for posting my writings and audiobooks that I made as my 'contribution' to the movement. I have been banned 3 times from VNN and around 3 from sotrmfront; also from hammerskins; white biocentrism; twitter; gab, etc. Seems like many people don't like my work......hahaha:

Have a listen to one of my stories:

POWER OF WILL:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2jhJesdwrAxw/
88h8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
fdtwain
Commander

fdtwain will become famous soon enough

Well, I once posted at VNN forum. From my contacts I receive information that VNN forum was a countelpro like operation, while Mr. Linder, the website owner, was CIA agent, whose task was identify White nationalists in USA and Europe in order to be subsequently enslaved, tortured, raped and murdered by CIA and FBI murder squads, that already successfully murdered a number of White nationalists in USA and Europe on the grounds of their political activities. Thereafter I was banned from VNN forum, which was not a big loss anyway.

Militare et vincere

Magna Europa Est Patria Nostra

Veritas superabit
fdtwain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:43 PM   #5
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God

There's plenty of jackassery in the Pro-White movement. VNN is a good place to find it.

To each their own though.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply