Old 02-09-2019, 07:42 PM   #1
reynolds

reynolds has a brilliant futurereynolds has a brilliant futurereynolds has a brilliant futurereynolds has a brilliant futurereynolds has a brilliant futurereynolds has a brilliant futurereynolds has a brilliant futurereynolds has a brilliant futurereynolds has a brilliant futurereynolds has a brilliant futurereynolds has a brilliant future
Default Does Anybody Remember J.B. Stoner?

Click the image to open in full size.

One of the first publications I read was The Thunderbolt - voice of The National States Right's Party. And J.B. Stoner was it's mentor and still is a mentor. I once heard him in person - a fiery southern style speaker. But it wasn't evangelical. And J.B. Stoner didn't mince words.

A lawyer by trade, he used his profession to defend his country's White heritage. He was not a "civil rights" lawyer of the Cohen, Kaplan or Greenspan genre. He served as an attorney for James Earl Ray, and was disbarred for defending the Klan. Even Georgia Governor, Lester Maddox thought he was "a bit extreme". But he ran several times for public office, though unsuccessfully.

I was a bit apprehensive about the earlier title of this thread "Is J.B. Stoner Really Dead"? (based on a thread title of something like over 100,000 views on W.L.Pierce). But it's been 14 years since 2005. And I've since learned J.B. Stoner had a good sense of humor. Even so, the Alabama attorney general called him, "the most hard-nosed guy of all".

Click the image to open in full size.

reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply