Old 06-07-2019, 02:36 AM   #1
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Renegade Tribune: AVOID

Fuck these cunt-ass cowards with a lighting bolt. Not only am I not able to comment on their site, I absolutely CANNOT for the life of me even get a simple answer as to why I've been blacklisted. Seriously, how hard would it be?

Required Reading and Viewing
Why Are You Here?

Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 06:17 AM   #2
reynolds

reynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations God
Default Re: Renegade Tribune: AVOID

Quote:

Defiance
This is not a game. SHARE what you find on this site.

So I'm taking your advice, and am wondering about Renegade Tribune. We (I) all want to help the Cause as much as we can. So I was going to send Renegade Tribune yet another donation. I used to donate to Stormer until Andrew (under another alias) called me a nigger. Was he trying to tell me to back off? Some say he is paid by the FBI. And notice to how he travels a lot? The same happened to VNN and Fred had some wonderful expletives for VNN (run by a Jew). They sensed that I didn't fool around with Jews. VNN like a dog smelled danger.

I was attacked on Renegade by it's gossipers, and informed Kyle Hunt that every White Forum has it's cabel. He told me that a couple of my comments went into spam (seems like some of my emails are going there - why?) What's up with Renegade?
reynolds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:43 AM   #3
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by reynolds View Post

So I'm taking your advice, and am wondering about Renegade Tribune. We (I) all want to help the Cause as much as we can. So I was going to send Renegade Tribune yet another donation. I used to donate to Stormer until Andrew (under another alias) called me a nigger. Was he trying to tell me to back off? Some say he is paid by the FBI. And notice to how he travels a lot? The same happened to VNN and Fred had some wonderful expletives for VNN (run by a Jew). They sensed that I didn't fool around with Jews. VNN like a dog smelled danger.

I was attacked on Renegade by it's gossipers, and informed Kyle Hunt that every White Forum has it's cabel. He told me that a couple of my comments went into spam (seems like some of my emails are going there - why?) What's up with Renegade?

Hi, thanks.

On the subject of DS and VNNF, I've had personal dealings with both and all I can say is that they're not worth the effort. Both Anglin as well as Linder are sociopaths by my standards.

Your input regarding RT's treatment of your messages is important. I suspected that my comments weren't even being seen, but after my email received no response I then assumed otherwise. Who knows what's going on.....

Why Are You Here?

Last edited by Defiance; 06-16-2019 at 12:04 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:55 AM   #4
Defiance

It seems that this thread has been the victim of a glitch. Can anyone see the post I left above?

Why Are You Here?

Old 06-16-2019, 12:03 AM   #5
Defiance

Well, any theories as to the true nature of the problem? I'd really like to think I was wrong as to my assessment of Renegade Tribune, in which case I will gladly take back my condemnation of them.

All I know is that I tried reaching out to them and I received no answer. Reynolds, what email provider were you using at the time?

Why Are You Here?

Old 06-28-2019, 11:26 PM   #6
reynolds

reynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations God

Sorry for the long delay, but there was a reason for it. I use gmail. I think Kyle Hunt is very busy and driven judging by his articles. Yes, we should not be afraid to share our findings. I find camaraderie here, which is nice.
reynolds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 05:52 AM   #7
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God

I can see your posts just fine, Defiance and Reynolds. I agree on Renegade. Something came up and they were speading bs. So they're not a good source. Read them maybe if one wishes, I don't have the time, but if one doesn't want to be called out when they post nonsense repeated from Renegade, find another source for what Renegade Tribune says. Be careful who you trust. Not all who claim to be for the White Race really are. Be our own person, rather than a follower of some persona on the internet. We must think for ourselves completely and absolutely.

Blessings!!
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 12:45 PM   #8
Defiance

Quote: Originally Posted by reynolds View Post

Sorry for the long delay, but there was a reason for it. I use gmail. I think Kyle Hunt is very busy and driven judging by his articles. Yes, we should not be afraid to share our findings. I find camaraderie here, which is nice.

Gmail as well. There may be something to that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

I can see your posts just fine, Defiance and Reynolds. I agree on Renegade. Something came up and they were speading bs. So they're not a good source. Read them maybe if one wishes, I don't have the time, but if one doesn't want to be called out when they post nonsense repeated from Renegade, find another source for what Renegade Tribune says.

I was inclined to support them as they seem like honorable people, a far cry from the ultra-conservative hicks that plague this cause.

Are you accusing RT of deliberately lying? What about?

Why Are You Here?

Old 06-30-2019, 01:31 PM   #9
Archangel

Archangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations GodArchangel is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

Gmail as well. There may be something to that.

I was inclined to support them as they seem like honorable people, a far cry from the ultra-conservative hicks that plague this cause.

Are you accusing RT of deliberately lying? What about?

I'm trying to remember what the issue was, what they were saying. Prairie Sister pointed it out before she disappeared. I looked over the issue and agreed with her. Even if there's problems, there's no harm in checking things out again and seeing what good they're doing. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes now and then.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply