Old 09-03-2017, 08:57 PM   #1
Endtimez

Endtimez is on a distinguished road
Default My introduction

Hi all! I'm originally from another WN site, though it is offline now. So I found this site, and another as well, however, this site seemed the only option in my eyes, as I couldn't very much find the other site or it's admin as respectable, I suppose the right word would be. This site seems great, although the only drawback I see is that this forum seems a bit lifeless, but I joined to contribute, and perhaps if more people join like me it could be more lively. Good day!
Endtimez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 09:09 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: My introduction

Glad to have you here. Others are posting more lately, and should be encouraged by your intro.
You NEVER change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, develop a new model that makes the old model obsolete.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:24 PM   #3
Heimdallr
Administrator/Editor

Heimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Endtimez View Post

Hi all! I'm originally from another WN site, though it is offline now. So I found this site, and another as well, however, this site seemed the only option in my eyes, as I couldn't very much find the other site or it's admin as respectable, I suppose the right word would be. This site seems great, although the only drawback I see is that this forum seems a bit lifeless, but I joined to contribute, and perhaps if more people join like me it could be more lively. Good day!

WELCOME to White Nations! We look forward to your contributions here.
Heimdallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:47 PM   #4
Klavalier
Old Line State Rebel

Klavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to all

Hello also, I too was on another forum and was shut down recently. I also just found this forum and will encourage the others to come on.
Klavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 11:14 PM   #5
Heimdallr
Administrator/Editor

Heimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Klavalier View Post

Hello also, I too was on another forum and was shut down recently. I also just found this forum and will encourage the others to come on.

Tell your friends about us...

We cover all events and news relevant to White Nationalism and you won't be annoyed by juvenile/immature shenanigans here, or heavy-handed Moderators either.
Heimdallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:24 PM   #6
Klavalier
Old Line State Rebel

Klavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to all

Quote: Originally Posted by Heimdallr View Post

Tell your friends about us... We cover all events and news relevant to White Nationalism and you won't be annoyed by juvenile/immature shenanigans here.

Well do
Klavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:44 PM   #7
whiteferrari

whiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud ofwhiteferrari has much to be proud of

Quote: Originally Posted by Klavalier View Post

There used to be this super cool Alt to SF, it was called 'Aryan Dawn' forum. All the guys on it talked like SS officers. It was real, and unregrettably retro own.

It wasn't what is now the new website http://www.aryandawn.com This forum had a billard table sheet colored background, and it had loads of fascinating conspiracy theories.
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply