Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-15-2013, 03:56 AM   #11
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by james von brunn View Post

Fred.....after perusing this little site, i got some doubts vis á vis "nukes"......

JvB

Have you seen this one? http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=3454

Russia and China Would Consider An Attack On Iran – Or Syria – As An Attack On Their National Security

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...-security.html
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
“The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible; for the fainthearted, it is unknown;
but for the valiant, it is ideal.”
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:16 AM   #12
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

If ISRAEL, US & UK attack IRAN - CHINA will launch NUCLEAR

A grim Ministry of Defense bulletin issued to Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev today states that President Hu has “agreed in principal” that the only way to stop the West’s aggression led by the United States is through “direct and immediate military action” and that the Chinese leader has ordered his Naval Forces to “prepare for warfare.”

Hu’s call for war joins Chinese Rear Admiral and prominent military commentator Zhang Zhaozhong who, likewise, warned this past week that: “China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a Third World War,” and Russian General Nikolai Makarov who grimly stated last week: “I do not rule out local and regional armed conflicts developing into a large-scale war, including using nuclear weapons.”

A new US intelligence report has also stated that China has up to 3000 nuclear weapons compared with general estimates of between 80 and 400. To further pour more gasoline on the fire, the Washington Times has just reported that North Korea is making missile able to hit the US.

The raising of global tensions between the East and West was exploded this past fortnight when Russian Ambassador Vladimir Titorenko and two of his aides retuning from Syria were brutally assaulted and put in hospital by Qatar security forces allegedly aided by CIA and British MI6 agents attempting to gain access to diplomatic pouches containing information from Syrian intelligence that the United States was flooding Syria and Iran with the same US-backed al Qaida mercenaries who toppled the Libyan government.

Further evidence in these diplomatic pouches, this bulletin says, reveals that the United States is preparing an “ultimate solution” to the Middle East Crisis should nuclear war break out by attacking Syria and Iran with lethal biological agents intended to kill tens of millions of innocent civilians.

The discovery of the biological agent to be used by the West was revealed a fortnight ago by Dutch virologist Ron Fouchier of the Erasmus Medical Centre in the Netherlands who lead a team of scientists that discovered that a mere five mutations to the avian flu virus was sufficient to make it spread far more easily and would make it the most lethal killer of mankind ever invented.

Should the US begin an attack utilizing this deadly virus, this bulletin continues, its most likely method of delivery would be via its RQ-170 Sentinel Drone which is operated by the CIA.

These frightening assessments of future US actions against its enemies were revealed in this bulletin based upon Russian intelligence analysts examination of the RQ-170 Sentinel Drone brought down over Iranian territory last week by the Russian made Avtobaza ground-based electronic intelligence and jamming system used against this unmanned aerial vehicle with little damage and that showed it be equipped with a sophisticated aerosol delivery system.

Important to note is that the Western powers first use of a deadly flu virus to destroy their enemies and overthrow the established global order was first used less than a century ago in 1918 when the Spanish Flu variant was unleashed at the ending of World War I and killed an estimated 50-100 million people which represented fully 3-6% of the world’s entire population. Some 500 million, or 27%, were infected.

Archived KGB files on the Spanish Flu pandemic have always stated that this deadly virus was “bio-engineered” by US military scientists who used as their “guinea pigs” American Soldiers who were the first recorded victims and were stationed at Fort Riley, Kansas.

To fully understand the underlying reasons behind the United States and its Western allies push for Total Global War was recently detailed by the top American investigative journalist Greg Hunter whose shocking in depth report titled “Is the World Spinning Out of Control?” revealed that the entire edifice of the Western economic systems is crumbling under the weight of over $100 Trillion in debt no one is able to pay and wherein he warned: “Never in history has the world been this close to total financial chaos and nuclear war at the same time.”

Sadly, but as always, the American people are not being allowed to know the horrific future their elite leaders are planning for them, a situation made even worse this past week when the US Senate passed a new law by a 93-7 vote that is warned will destroy America for all time by giving total control of this once free nation over to its military forces and destroy their Constitution.

As we noted in our previous report, it is worth mentioning again the words of the American Founding Father, Thomas Jefferson, who warned his fellow citizens over 200 years ago about what is happening today by saying:

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/12/china...world-war-iii/
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism and coveting others' earnings"
Old 12-16-2013, 01:26 AM   #13
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

If Iran is attacked, both Russia and China have stated that they will view it as an attack on them. If israel acts alone, they will view it as an attack by the United States.

It will go nuclear, and the kikes are pushing as hard as they can for it, to usher in the new Luciefrian era.

Absolutely horrifying. I will be a single issue voter in the next major election, and THIS will be the issue, and it will be whoever is less likely to get us involved in a nuclear holocaust. I feel like there isnt enough time to get dreamy with a third party candidate, though I usually like to vote for them I'm feeling like maybe I'll just cancel out the vote of whoever is most likely to get us into a nuclear war.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:10 AM   #14
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

Absolutely horrifying. I will be a single issue voter in the next major election, and THIS will be the issue, and it will be whoever is less likely to get us involved in a nuclear holocaust. I feel like there isnt enough time to get dreamy with a third party candidate, though I usually like to vote for them I'm feeling like maybe I'll just cancel out the vote of whoever is most likely to get us into a nuclear war.

I have a confession to make, I advocated for Obama, though I hate him, because I saw Romney as Bibi's puppet, I believed he would have had us bombing Iran within days of being elected. Many conservatives I know crossed the line for that same reason.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:24 AM   #15
Fire Dog

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Time will reveal if there is a way to block these homicidal plans of Israel, of these Shammai school of Jewish thinking, and to get our Congress to show them there are other ways for everyone in the Middle East to get along and to have more of what they all want, without harming others.

Quote:

The Talmud states that when he (Shammai) passed one of the ordinances, contrary to the opinion of Hillel, the day "was as grievous to Israel as the day when the [golden] calf was made" (Shabbat, 17a). The exact content of the ordinances is not known, but they seem to have been designed to strengthen Jewish identity by insisting on stringent separation between Jews and gentiles, an approach that was regarded as divisive and misanthropic by Shammai's opponents.

Convincing Congress of this may be something those called to do so may be able to accomplish with simple telephone calls to the elected officials.

There is no need for sanctions on Iran. They have no intentions of attacking anyone. Putting more sanctions on Iran takes us farther away from finding reasonable solutions to the situation that exists in the Middle East.

Additional sanctions further isolates Israel and causes it to be seen as brutal and oppressive to all others. Ultimately, Israel and Iran have potential to have a peaceful, mutually cooperative relationship. The sanctions slows down that process and may indeed endanger it completely.

We stand at crossroads, and we must chose carefully which path we take.

May we consider carefully so we may chose a path that leads to peace and mutual cooperation.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #16
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

I think you misjudge the kikes altogether. They don't want peace, they want war because war is the jews' harvest and civil war the richest harvest of all. All these wars are for jewish territorial ambitions and to enslave the world to jew bankers. They would laugh haughtily at your simplistic and naive views.

Quote:

"Thanks to the terrible power of our International
Banks, we have forced the Christians into wars without
number. Wars have a special value for Jews, since Christ-
ians massacre each other and make more room for us Jews.
Wars are the Jews' Harvest: The Jew banks grow fat on
Christian wars. Over 100-million Christians have been
swept off the face of the earth by wars, and the end is
not yet." (Rabbi Reichorn, speaking at the funeral of Grand
Rabbi Simeon Ben-Iudah http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people...-never-existed

Old 12-16-2013, 02:39 AM   #17
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I have a confession to make, I advocated for Obama, though I hate him, because I saw Romney as Bibi's puppet, I believed he would have had us bombing Iran within days of being elected. Many conservatives I know crossed the line for that same reason.

It's great to know that so many others out there were thinking the same thing. It was horrifying to watch, I couldn't believe what I was hearing from Romney about foreign policy, to me it was like he was just saying he didn't care about such trite things and he'd let people more knowledgable like BiBi handle things!! I really thought Obama was going to win so I never totally panicked, but darn near. And I'm not an Obama fan, but what do you do when that's the score?

I do not know where to put Hilary on the continuum here other than obviously not great, if the Republicans put someone up again who is as horrifying as Romney again though I think I'll scream.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:58 AM   #18
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

I do not know where to put Hilary on the continuum here other than obviously not great, if the Republicans put someone up again who is as horrifying as Romney again though I think I'll scream.

Hillary is a neocon traitor, just like her husband, Bush & this nigger.

We don't get a choice. The kikenvermin make choices for us, and neither one will serve our interests.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:00 AM   #19
Fire Dog

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Quote:

I think you misjudge the kikes altogether. They don't want peace, they want war because war is the jews' harvest and civil war the richest harvest of all. All these wars are for jewish territorial ambitions and to enslave the world to jew bankers. They would laugh haughtily at your simplistic and naive views.

Quote:

Quote:
"Thanks to the terrible power of our International
Banks, we have forced the Christians into wars without
number. Wars have a special value for Jews, since Christ-
ians massacre each other and make more room for us Jews.
Wars are the Jews' Harvest: The Jew banks grow fat on
Christian wars. Over 100-million Christians have been
swept off the face of the earth by wars, and the end is
not yet." (Rabbi Reichorn, speaking at the funeral of Grand
Rabbi Simeon Ben-Iudah http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people...-never-existed

I'm well aware of their thinking and what they've done in the past. What you quote is a perfect example of the thinking of the Shammai school. And it may well be the overall current Jewish objective.

Still, looking for a solutions is not wrong. Direct confrontation and war with them is the most obvious that anyone can see. Are there other ways to correct them?

If the White race is Supreme, and we are to be the leaders and the examples to the world, how do we get this nasty annoying small tribe of Israel to be decent and play well with others?

As we were reminded in the Benjamin Freedman talk today, we are facing a formidable issue.

Jews have reliably shot themselves not only in the feet many times, but indeed, directly in the head before too. Are there any redeeming factors about them?

If indeed, 'Israel' is to be the highest example of kindness and compassion to the whole world, and I'm willing to use the CI definition of Israel, how do we get this annoying and murderous tribe of Judah to behave themselves?
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:05 AM   #20
dakotalady

Quote: Originally Posted by Fire Dog View Post

Time will reveal if there is a way to block these homicidal plans of Israel, of these Shammai school of Jewish thinking, and to get our Congress to show them there are other ways for everyone in the Middle East to get along and to have more of what they all want, without harming others.

Convincing Congress of this may be something those called to do so may be able to accomplish with simple telephone calls to the elected officials.

There is no need for sanctions on Iran. They have no intentions of attacking anyone. Putting more sanctions on Iran takes us farther away from finding reasonable solutions to the situation that exists in the Middle East.

Additional sanctions further isolates Israel and causes it to be seen as brutal and oppressive to all others. Ultimately, Israel and Iran have potential to have a peaceful, mutually cooperative relationship. The sanctions slows down that process and may indeed endanger it completely.

We stand at crossroads, and we must chose carefully which path we take.

May we consider carefully so we may chose a path that leads to peace and mutual cooperation.

I agree there is no need for sanctions against Iran. One big problem I have with the Jewish religion is that it really is primitive black and white thinking. They have no in between, so it literally is that in religious studies speak "primitive.". Everyone is either enemy or not an enemy. Since their way of thinking simply does not accept that you can be neutral, I am not optimistic they could ever be in a cooperative relationship of mutual respect for differences with anyone. They way I see them work is either absolute friends to the end taking yourself down with them or total war enemies.

I'd be open to the idea that their practical way of thinking is not as black and white as their religion with its rules following etc. but everything I see seems to validate they think that way.

I think just taking their power away would help. I'm open to the idea they could be convinced to maintain a peaceful situation but far from convinced. I think the Palestininans definitely could maintain their end of that.