Post New Thread Reply

Old 10-11-2017, 08:59 PM   #1
Heimdallr
Administrator/Editor

Heimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations God
Default Tampa Bay Buc's Gerald McCoy: 'Uproar' would result if NFL players can't protest during anthem

Quote:

Bucs defensive tackle Gerald McCoy, interviewed on Adam Schefter's ESPN podcast, said Tuesday there would be an "uproar" if the NFL moves forward with a proposal that would keep players from kneeling in protest during the national anthem.

"I think it's going to be a negative reaction. I don't think guys are going to like it," McCoy said on the podcast. "I think it's going to be an uproar if that is to happen, because you're basically taking away a constitutional right to freedom of speech. If guys want to have, I guess you'd call it a peaceful protest, I don't think it's right to take that away from guys."

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell sent a memo to all 32 team owners on Tuesday, saying a proposal would be discussed at next week's league meetings that would require all players to stand during the anthem. Other Bucs players on Tuesday expressed their appreciation for the freedom that the Bucs -- both from the Glazer family that owns the team to coach Dirk Koetter -- allowed players to express themselves as they wanted on the issue. Receivers Mike Evans and DeSean Jackson kneeled during the anthem in Week 3 at Minnesota, each with their hand on their hearts as they kneeled. Both have stood with their teammates during the anthem before the last two games.

McCoy said he has no intention of protesting, but fully supports his teammates' right to do so.

"Will you ever see Gerald do it at that moment? No, you won't," McCoy said to Schefter. "But that doesn't mean that ... I had two teammates that did that in Mike Evans and DeSean Jackson, and that's their right to do that. If they're going to do it, they're going to have the support of their whole team. If you take that away from them, there's going to be an uproar. It's just going to happen. It's like, you had a voice at one point but then you don't at this point. That's our right. It's a constitutional right, and if you take that away, I don't think people are going to take too kindly to it." ~ Source ~ (Tampa Bay Times)

Quote:

BELOW: Bucs defensive tackle Gerald McCoy (93) sacks New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (12) during Thursday's game in Tampa.

Click the image to open in full size.
Heimdallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:20 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Tampa Bay Buc's Gerald McCoy: 'Uproar' would result if NFL players can't protest during anthem

And why, exactly, should patriots give a shit about willful hurt nigger feelings? They have been emboldened by a woeful lack of consequences for their idiocy and lawlessness. They are out of control and have no intention of being reigned in. It shall fall to us to give them the justice they so richly deserve.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:58 PM   #3
Klavalier
Old Line State Rebel

Klavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to allKlavalier is a name known to all
Default Re: Tampa Bay Buc's Gerald McCoy: 'Uproar' would result if NFL players can't protest during anthem

They'll stop their nonsense protest when it starts hurting their wallet. Keep boycotting the nfl
Klavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:26 PM   #4
Heimdallr
Administrator/Editor

Heimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations GodHeimdallr is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Klavalier View Post

They'll stop their nonsense protest when it starts hurting their wallet. Keep boycotting the nfl

Agree... OUR money is THEIR lifeblood... Let them do without it and it'll change their way of thinking.

I'm reminded of an incident in my hometown where a gang of black kids decided they would take-over one of the city parks. It's the same kind of territorial gang mentality in the NFL.
Heimdallr is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply