Old 07-21-2013, 02:58 AM   #1
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God
Default Jesus Never Existed

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; 07-29-2013 at 03:15 AM.
Randolph Dilloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:05 AM   #2
Craig Cobb

Craig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations GodCraig Cobb is a White Nations God

You're gonna break a lotta boys' hearts.
Craig Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #3
John52

John52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant future

Smoke..what's with the "//////" stuff? are you OK?
John52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #4
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by John52 View Post

Smoke..what's with the "//////" stuff? are you OK?

More than ok. I am done with playing second fiddle with movement oldies well past their expiration date.

Will Williams said that I do not qualify to be a member of his club house because I never met William Pierce. That is his prerogative. Don't expect me to stand on the sidelines waiting year after year for them to get their act together.

I moved on. No hard feelings.

Competition is good, they say. We'll see in a few years who has it, and who doesn't.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:48 AM   #5
John52

John52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Smoky View Post

More than ok. I am done with playing second fiddle with movement oldies well past their expiration date.

Will Williams said that I do not qualify to be a member of his club house because I never met William Pierce. That is his prerogative. Don't expect me to stand on the sidelines waiting year after year for them to get their act together.

I moved on. No hard feelings.

Competition is good, they say. We'll see in a few years who has it, and who doesn't.

Have a little patience..plus, "respecting our elders" (despite possible shortcomings) is a good trait to be passed on....

I'll post a thread about Caesar, just give me some time..maybe tomorrow, or, Monday. I was doing a little charity work at a friends farm today..burning, weeding, and brush-hogging, it was hot as hell out there..
Old 07-27-2013, 07:20 AM   #6
John52

Smoke, Is this what you were referring too? you just should have posted the link to begin with.

Sounds interesting..

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/
Old 07-29-2013, 02:00 AM   #7
Crystal Winterfrost
My Blood Is Treasure

Crystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to beholdCrystal Winterfrost is a splendid one to behold

It's very possible that Jesus DID exist in fact. However, that's where the benefit of the doubt ends for me. He may have been some good-hearted, good-willed regular guy who went about doing good deeds for the community, and mentoring and inspiring those who followed him, but only within the limitations of any mortal man. The myth of him being some magical, super powerful being who defied all the laws of nature and the universe is absolutely absurd, and it contradicts any thinking person's common sense.

Do I believe Jesus was real? Yes, it's very much possible.

Do I believe the Christards' fairy tale of him being able to walk on water, heal the blind, the ill, restore limbs, revive the dead, summon lightning, cast "demons" out, and come back to life after being tortured to death only to go up right back to "heaven" to "watch over us"? Hell no!

A woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men. ― Adolf Hitler
Crystal Winterfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 03:31 AM   #8
Randolph Dilloway

Quote: Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post

Do I believe Jesus was real? Yes, it's very much possible.

Then let's have a little fun, shall we?

Old 07-29-2013, 03:34 AM   #9
Randolph Dilloway

Old 07-29-2013, 03:37 AM   #10
Randolph Dilloway

Watch all ten parts.
Post New Thread Reply