Old 07-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Homeland Security to target Christians end times

Good Things Come to Those who Work Their Ass Off! John Kennedy (R-La)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:54 AM   #2
HK91

HK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant future

We already know White Nationalists are under close scrutiny by DHS, but you can expect it to intensify greatly if Shelia Jackson Lee becomes the next head of DHS. So can Christians, the Tea Party, and anyone the least bit to the right of Mao.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/29/sh...ity-secretary/

I can't really see this happening. Lee makes Carol Mosley Braun and Maxine Waters look like members of Mensa. She's almost on par with Alvin Greene in intelligence and comes with lots of political baggage. Still, it's chilling to imagine her as Big Sis. At least they're not recommending her for head of the CIA. If that were to occur you'd hear from here the noise from parties being thrown in Moscow and Beijing.
HK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:10 AM   #3
HK91

HK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant future

Some greatest hits from Shelia Jackson Lee. The only member of congress who may be a bigger idiot is Hank Johnson.

First there was the hurricane names not being black enough for her.

http://www.snopes.com/racial/language/hurricane.asp

Doesn't know the difference between Vietnam and Korea.

Was the worst congressman to work for.

Constantly plays the race card.

Talks on cell phone instead of to constituents.

Old 07-30-2013, 04:14 AM   #4
Watson503

Watson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by HK91 View Post

We already know White Nationalists are under close scrutiny by DHS, but you can expect it to intensify greatly if Shelia Jackson Lee becomes the next head of DHS. So can Christians, the Tea Party, and anyone the least bit to the right of Mao.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/29/sh...ity-secretary/

I can't really see this happening. Lee makes Carol Mosley Braun and Maxine Waters look like members of Mensa. She's almost on par with Alvin Greene in intelligence and comes with lots of political baggage. Still, it's chilling to imagine her as Big Sis. At least they're not recommending her for head of the CIA. If that were to occur you'd hear from here the noise from parties being thrown in Moscow and Beijing.

W...T....F....??? I had to check the addy just to make sure I wasn't reading something from The Onion... That is by-far the most ludicrous thing I have read in a while. That sow is a joke, not even fit to work the fields, let alone be the DoHS Secretary. Is this even reality any more? I'm serious.
Watson503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:57 AM   #5
HK91

Watson, I had to do a Google news search before I believed it. It appears legit.

On another note, any dune coons planning a terrorist attack would love to see her in office. She's about as valuable to DHS as Alvin Greene was to the military as an intelligence officer. Imagine her running the CIA and having to match wits with the Russian intelligence services.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:05 AM   #6
Watson503

Watson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations GodWatson503 is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by HK91 View Post

Watson, I had to do a Google news search before I believed it. It appears legit.

On another note, any dune coons planning a terrorist attack would love to see her in office. She's about as valuable to DHS as Alvin Greene was to the military as an intelligence officer. Imagine her running the CIA and having to match wits with the Russian intelligence services.

And that's the thing, shit like this is actually our reality now and the masses not only accept it, they applaud it! At the time being, it is just that coon ooking in the article but we all know there are millions who would actually support that insane jigstress in that role and this is what this society has come to. I hate that that sow is from Houston, another good reason for me to gtfo of Dodge...
Watson503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply