Old 07-31-2013, 09:41 PM   #21
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Will Williams View Post

Smoky, I didn't say you couldn't be a member of my club house because you'd never met Dr. Pierce. It might have something to do with the instability of your attitude -- hot one minute, cold the next. That sort of bipolar behavior tends to make other club members uncomfortable, you know.

I get the feeling you are referring to me as the oldie way past his expiration date. That's no way to gain entrance to my club house.

I just did not explain myself very well, trying to combine two thoughts that I have expressed to others over the last five years.

1. I am tired of standing on the sidelines with no viable organization to work with.

2. Just about all the pro-white organizations out there are run by oldies who have not been able to grow their organizations with any significance. Spinning their tires, spinning out members tired of going nowhere, spinning in newbies who yet to know better. Yes, it would be better for all of us that these organizations fold up their big tents and go home.

Will, I have always said that of all the people I have met in the movement, you are by far the only one that I will call a leader of our people, you know that. My only issue with you relates to number one above. I am tired of standing around with no viable organization to work with. I don't blame you, I know the kind of effort you put in day after day.

It has nothing to do with being "bipolar", its called being fed up. White discontent is at an all time high and who can they meet to begin to understand what is going on? No one, because the "white movement" is content with chatting with their keyboards, instead of doing the hard work of actually building a real movement, meeting real people.

I am fed up with hobbyism, which breeds more hobbyism. Everyone that I tried to meet up with over the last month have been "too busy". Meeting up with others is the very first step towards building a real movement. Yet, many think that they are part of some movement because they post on a forum.

Fed up with watching the White race die right in front of me, when all we need to do is start standing up for ourselves to start a real change.
Randolph Dilloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #22
Clinton Adolph Seeber

Clinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud of

Will, I never said that Doctor Pierce "believed in" Jesus; that would have made him essentially Christian. I know you are correct that he was using it as an historical example. I said that he acknowledged his existence in that speech. I never really said more than that, so I don't know where you got that from. So don't chastise me for saying something that I did not say. You took more out of what I said than what I actually said or intended. Get out of your head that I implied that Dr. Pierce "believed in" Jesus, because I never said, nor even thought that.
As for William Pierce selling bibles, he may have actually been Christian at that time. Wasn't he raised a Presbyterian in Georgia?
And yes, I do not have a problem believing an amphibian crawled out of the water and learned how to live on the land 300 million years ago. That is where they came from. Frogs and other amphibians can live in either water or on land to this day. Why would you think that I wouldn't believe that?
I don't know where you are getting your ideas about what I believe from, but you are off the mark in your assumptions about what I believe in. In the future, could you please stick to things that I actually said and not bring in your own assumptions about the things I said? I would appreciate it, sir.
Clinton Adolph Seeber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:06 PM   #23
Clinton Adolph Seeber

Clinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud ofClinton Adolph Seeber has much to be proud of

Quote: Originally Posted by Smoky View Post

I just did not explain myself very well, trying to combine two thoughts that I have expressed to others over the last five years.

1. I am tired of standing on the sidelines with no viable organization to work with.

2. Just about all the pro-white organizations out there are run by oldies who have not been able to grow their organizations with any significance. Spinning their tires, spinning out members tired of going nowhere, spinning in newbies who yet to know better. Yes, it would be better for all of us that these organizations fold up their big tents and go home.

Will, I have always said that of all the people I have met in the movement, you are by far the only one that I will call a leader of our people, you know that. My only issue with you relates to number one above. I am tired of standing around with no viable organization to work with. I don't blame you, I know the kind of effort you put in day after day.

It has nothing to do with being "bipolar", its called being fed up. White discontent is at an all time high and who can they meet to begin to understand what is going on? No one, because the "white movement" is content with chatting with their keyboards, instead of doing the hard work of actually building a real movement, meeting real people.

I am fed up with hobbyism, which breeds more hobbyism. Everyone that I tried to meet up with over the last month have been "too busy". Meeting up with others is the very first step towards building a real movement. Yet, many think that they are part of some movement because they post on a forum.

Fed up with watching the White race die right in front of me, when all we need to do is start standing up for ourselves to start a real change.

Try living in south Alabama where there basically is no WN movement unless you want to join the KKK, Smoky. There just is too much stigma and other things attached to them for me. Hell, I'll meet with you; I'm never too busy to meet a serious WN mind who is reasonably intelligent. I just don't have any traveling money right now. The next time I come up with a few thousand dollars, I'll hop a Greyhound Bus and come to meet you in fucking Tennessee if you like. I will even pay for our meals and drinks.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:51 PM   #24
Will Williams

Will Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations God
Default Get off the Jesus Juice

Quote: Originally Posted by Clinton Adolph Seeber View Post

Will, I never said that Doctor Pierce "believed in" Jesus; that would have made him essentially Christian. I know you are correct that he was using it as an historical example. I said that he acknowledged his existence in that speech. I never really said more than that, so I don't know where you got that from. So don't chastise me for saying something that I did not say. You took more out of what I said than what I actually said or intended. Get out of your head that I implied that Dr. Pierce "believed in" Jesus, because I never said, nor even thought that.
As for William Pierce selling bibles, he may have actually been Christian at that time. Wasn't he raised a Presbyterian in Georgia?
And yes, I do not have a problem believing an amphibian crawled out of the water and learned how to live on the land 300 million years ago. That is where they came from. Frogs and other amphibians can live in either water or on land to this day. Why would you think that I wouldn't believe that?
I don't know where you are getting your ideas about what I believe from, but you are off the mark in your assumptions about what I believe in. In the future, could you please stick to things that I actually said and not bring in your own assumptions about the things I said? I would appreciate it, sir.

I see.

You wrote: "[I]f he said it, he believed it, and I agree with him."

You agree with Dr. Pierce that Jesus existed? He did not believe Jesus existed. That's what I tried to explain to you. It's on the believer to prove Jesus ever lived, not on the skeptic.

I believe you said in an earlier thread that you can't quite shake your belief in Jesus, your "spiritual baggage," so to speak, and that you don't believe in Darwin's evolution theory. Maybe I have you mixed up with somebody else?

Yes, Dr. Pierce was raised a Presbyterian, So was I, going back at least five generations on both sides of the family. Somebody has to break stupid family traditions. In my family it was I.
Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
-Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Will Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:51 PM   #25
Clinton Adolph Seeber

Quote: Originally Posted by Will Williams View Post

I see.

You wrote: "[I]f he said it, he believed it, and I agree with him."

You agree with Dr. Pierce that Jesus existed? He did not believe Jesus existed. That's what I tried to explain to you. It's on the believer to prove Jesus ever lived, not on the skeptic.

I believe you said in an earlier thread that you can't quite shake your belief in Jesus, your "spiritual baggage," so to speak, and that you don't believe in Darwin's evolution theory. Maybe I have you mixed up with somebody else?

Yes, Dr. Pierce was raised a Presbyterian, So was I, going back at least five generations on both sides of the family. Somebody has to break stupid family traditions. In my family it was I.

I don't have any "spiritual baggage" and I don't have to "prove" anything. I believe in evolution, just not Darwin's particular theory. You like to talk about proof; well, there is absolutely no proof that it happened the way Darwin said it did. There is absolutely none; that is a fact. I mean it isn't fair to imply that people have to prove stuff that you don't like, and then ignore the fact that you cannot prove some of the things you believe in. Did I ever say I thought Dr. Pierce was right about every single thing he said? I did not. I think there are a few things he was a little off on, but he was the best we had.
You seem to think that I am some Bible-thumper who tells people they must believe in the tales of the Bible or miss out on salvation. I don't do that. Like I said, I try to leave religion out of White Nationalism and my relationships with other people. My innermost spiritual beliefs are, in fact, no one else's business except mine. I am not going to be taught to "think" like any person(no matter how great they maybe) wants me to and I damn sure am not going to "debate" it with anyone, whether I respect them or not. I must be accepted as I am.
Post New Thread Reply