Post New Thread Reply

Old 04-24-2019, 05:20 PM   #1
reynolds

reynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations God
Default Canada Take Back Your Garbage And Eat It Or I'll Declare War - Philippines President

President Rodrigo Duterte Says He Will 'Declare War' If Canada Doesn't Take Back Garbage

Click the image to open in full size.

The president of the Philippines says if Canada doesn't take back tonnes of trash within the next week he will "declare war" and ship the containers back himself.

Canada's brave-talking Trudeau apparently has all the answers, but has finally been silenced - he can't talk garbage this time.

Filipino media outlets report that Rodrigo Duterte made threats Tuesday about dozens of shipping containers filled with Canadian household and electronic garbage that has been rotting in a port near Manila for nearly six years.

"I want a boat prepared," Duterte said. "I'll give a warning to Canada maybe next week that they better pull that thing out or I will set sail." Duterte, who is known for his combativeness, threatened to declare war on Canada if the issue isn't resolved. "I will advise Canada that your garbage is on the way," he said. "Prepare a grand reception". "Eat it if you want to."

In 2013 and 2014, a total of 103 shipping containers from Canada labelled as plastics arrived in the Philippines for recycling, but Filipino customs inspectors determined the containers were actually filled with debris from Canadian trash bins. Read more ...

reynolds is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply