Old 12-06-2017, 02:19 AM   #1
Planeteer

Planeteer will become famous soon enough
Default Stormfront infeltrated and infested by Persians

This is my second post on the same subject, but this time I think a separate thread on this important issue is very much needed.

I saw other people on SF noticing this, but how about here?

For over a decade, I noticed one serious problem with SF aside from banning white Muslims, banning whites who disagreed or banning politically incorrect posters, they were too slow or failed to come down at Iranians freely posting away there.

We had tons of Iranians coming over for over ten years desperately trying to gain acceptance amongst whites by posting typical things a white nationalist would such as bashing Jews (as if that's what WN is all about), posting cherry-picked images of white-looking Iranians (assuming they were not mixed), blaming the Arabs for their problems and asking to be accepted as "white" just because they've rejected Islam. They also made claims that the depiction of Iranians as non-white was a "grand Zionist conspiracy".

Many of them also claimed that they were whites once upon a time and that the ancient Arabs were responsible for raping their ancestors and darkening their skin. At the same time, one of their biggest obsession was trying to prove they are different from the Arabs, as different as pigs and horses are from one another.

Sorry for asking the obvious question, but isn't saying that Arabs raping your ancestors and giving you "Semitic brown" genes actually acknowledging being of Arab ancestry? So if they are a "lost white tribe" who wandered into the Middle East and got swarmed by Arabs and became brown, are they not pretty much Arabs?

When Sri Lankans and Indonesians claim to be descended from Dutch colonialists that got mixed into local Indonesian/Sri Lankan populations, isn't that saying that you actually are Sri Lankan or Indonesian?

Here's the most concerning part: aside from taking up so many threads, trying to confuse gullible whites about weather they are "white" or not, we had many "WNs" advocating for them. Many of these guys spent countless posts trying to convince Stormfront members that Iranians are white and anyone who questioned this was labelled by these guys as a "Israeli agent".

It's quite clear to me that these people are Iranians (mainly Persians) infiltrating Stormfront, impersonating as whites and trying to make actual whites think that Persians are "whites" and belong in the WN movement.

That is one big reason why Stormfront is doomed. If whites really care about white nationalism, then they can forget about it if nothing is done to stop this mass infiltration, infestation by non-whites.

Last edited by Planeteer; Today at 05:03 AM.
Planeteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:03 AM   #2
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations God
Default Re: Stormfront infeltrated and infested by Persians

Persians I've met have all been smart cookies and excellent people. Just my good luck perhaps. There's all kinds of things going on with forums. This one is the most direct and up front that I'm aware of, and I also post on SF now and then. I see these forums as 'communications channel' rather than competing entities. My agenda is help insure the survival of the White race.

A lot can go into that. We have to lift up our brothers and sisters, that's for sure.

I don't know how 'White' Iranians are. I haven't been to their country to see as yet. I did travel to Iraq in 2000 when it was still under Saddam and went to many parts of the country. I was surprised how light skinned many of them were.

One thing I do know is Israel would like to stamp out Persians just as they want to stamp out Whites, and especially White Europeans and their descendants. Are you aware the EU has made a deal with Turkey to all 75 Million Turks into EU countries?

Coming attractions. May God help us all. They're created the perfect storm and are steering it towards a neighborhood near us.
Mick Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:04 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Iranians may or may not be white, according to admixture. There's an old saying, that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." White Nationalism has far too many enemies and not nearly enough friends.

If you read our Mission Statement, you understand who our (and all mankind's) worst enemies are. Insofar as other off-white races are concerned, they share our common enemy. None of us chose the enemy, they chose us. All of humanity is in peril of extinction because of them. So, I can't blame off-whites for seeking friends among whites. After all, we are the major group standing in the way of total domination. That's why we are so hated by the kikes. As long as we survive, the kike dream of total global domination can never be realized. The earth will never become hell, like they want.

Kikes are pure, distilled evil. Their infiltration of SF and Black's selling out to them, are the reasons this site exists.

Iranians may or may not be white, but they aren't our primary enemy. The elite jews, the zionists, and the neocons they have under their control are the enemy. That is the group who want to destroy the white race. They must be the focus of our efforts to expose them for the Luciferian child murderers and vile destroyers they are. Being against any race that wants to help in that effort is counterproductive until the war is ultimately won. Then we can choose our friends more particularly.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:13 AM   #4
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations GodMick Jagger is a White Nations God

I'd rather deal with a thousand Hitler's than a bus load of Jews, still sometimes I have to. Their craziness and insanity, their unthinkingness is contagious and crazy making.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:15 AM   #5
Planeteer

^ Some of what has been posted above is true, but not sensing the danger is the first mishap of SF and other WNs. There's also a saying that one wrong step can lead to a bad path.

One danger that these monarchist Persians pose is that they want to mix with us and consider themselves "white" (pass them a mirror please), the Jews don't. Gentiles are not regarded as humans by Jewish supremacists, so they don't promote marriages between Jews and non-Jews.

But the idea of Persians desiring to integrate amongst us and in such large numbers is alarming. And the gullibility/ignorance of WNs to this threat even more alarming.

Your visit to Iraq and seeing white folk is no surprise to me, I have seen plenty myself. On top of that I've done great reading of ancient Indo-European and other Caucasus originated ethnicities. But the existence of many whites does not make Iraq a "white nation" anymore than Afghanistan (there are plenty of indigenous whites there too)

But the "enemy of my enemies" friend is a bit of dangerous thinking, because alliance against one enemy shuts your mind to the threat of the other. Also regardless of weather Persians are a common enemy against the Jews or not, the fact is SF was supposed to be a WHITE NATIONALIST FORUM. The same goes for any forum. Yet they turned a blind eye to the non-white Persians coming there and begging to be accepted. This includes the ones impersonating as whites.

What was the reaction to Muslim Albanians and Bosnians? Don't know? I'll tell you: REJECTION.

What would the reaction be to Hispanics, most of who are probably whiter on average than Iranians, coming to SF or white countries and begging for acceptance? I'll tell you in advanced: REJECTION.

This is the survival of the WHITE RACE per say. This is not the integration of non-whites into the white gene-pool. Anyone with such aims only accelerates the extinction of whites.

So Iran is an enemy of Israel. But so is Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia even banned Barbie dolls over a decade back, terming it as a "Jewish toy". They are now our friends? Should the Islamist regime in Riyadh be entitled to nuclear weapons? Who would disarm them if they chose to keep them?

WNs need to seriously wake up and smell the coffee. To make it clear, Persians are not white, probably never were and never will be. Not in my book. They cannot be welcomed to integrate into white populations anymore than Turks or Algerians, just because some of them look white.

I don't know who made these videos, but it's a great and accurate comparison of Persians to whites:

Last edited by Planeteer; Today at 05:07 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:45 PM   #6
Mick Jagger

I notice more Jews trying to demonize Iran on Stormfront and other forums than I've noticed Iranians wanting to be considered White.

Israel wants Iran decimated and a place their oil and other resources are under Zionist Global control. All non Jews face the issue of Jewish control and power trying to take full control of the world. I stand with anyone who's standing up to Zionist and Jewish control.

Unfortunately, we have a total Israel supporter as President in the US now, and his Senior Advisor, Jared Kushner is also a supporter of the worse and most extreme Jews on earth, as he actively funds the settler movement and is a contributor to the Friends of the IDF, butchers of Humanity.

We live in interesting times.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:29 PM   #7
Planeteer

Quote: Originally Posted by Mick Jagger View Post

I notice more Jews trying to demonize Iran on Stormfront and other forums than I've noticed Iranians wanting to be considered White.

Israel wants Iran decimated and a place their oil and other resources are under Zionist Global control. All non Jews face the issue of Jewish control and power trying to take full control of the world. I stand with anyone who's standing up to Zionist and Jewish control.

Unfortunately, we have a total Israel supporter as President in the US now, and his Senior Advisor, Jared Kushner is also a supporter of the worse and most extreme Jews on earth, as he actively funds the settler movement and is a contributor to the Friends of the IDF, butchers of Humanity.

We live in interesting times.

I agree with that. WNs are mistaken to think Trumph supports their cause. But coming to Iranians, Arabs also oppose Israel and plenty of them are white-looking. Many of them are Christian too. Should they be accepted into the WN cause?

Zionists try to demonize anyone who opposes them, be their race be white or not. But it is important for any true WN to protect themselves from Iranians trying to integrate into the white race.

Right above there was the concern of millions of Turks immigrating into Europe without requiring visas if Turkey were to join the EU. Why is that? Because Turks are non-white? What makes Persians anymore "white" than Turks? Language? So Hispanics are now white because they speak a Latin based language? Hopefully my point is taken.
Post New Thread Reply