Post New Thread Reply

Old 07-11-2013, 02:18 AM   #11
HK91

HK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant futureHK91 has a brilliant future

Not only did he lose his talk show, it's like he fell off the earth after his show was cancelled. Besides his show, I pretty sure he did at least a couple of movies with Eddie Murphy. I know he was very popular among the coons back in the late 80's/early 90's, I don't think you crash and burn like that without someone being behind it.

One things for sure, I'll best he learned his lesson the first time around. Look for him to play the role of house nigger from now on.
HK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:48 AM   #12
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God

Quote:

In a move sure to divide conservative country music fans - and the congregations of churches at which he performs on Sundays - Grand sings about his unrequited love for a man in a heterosexual relationship.

Strickland, I think you meant, homosexual relationship.
Randolph Dilloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:56 AM   #13
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God

I posted the following after Will Williams on the what are you doing on the July 4th thread....

Quote: Originally Posted by Smoky View Post

Hey Will, I remember the time you took me along to Lowes to buy a few railroad ties for your flower bed.

We pulled out of your driveway, heading down the mountain road, you turned on the radio, to your favorite country station.

And what did you hear?

The "hit" from the latest nigger trying to sing country, being pushed by the Jew, was playing.

The look on your face was priceless.

Oh, how I would love to see Will's face when that queer's latest song plays on the local country station.
Randolph Dilloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:11 AM   #14
Elizabeth L

Elizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations God

Elizabeth L is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply