Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-21-2013, 05:45 AM   #1
Strickland

Strickland is a splendid one to beholdStrickland is a splendid one to beholdStrickland is a splendid one to beholdStrickland is a splendid one to beholdStrickland is a splendid one to beholdStrickland is a splendid one to behold
Default Danny the Tranny enters a Women's Beauty Pageant in the UK

The beauty queen who was born a boy: Transgender model, 21, set for pageant success after choosing to live as a woman
Click the image to open in full size.
  • Dani St James, 21 from Barry, South Wales, was born a boy, Daniel
  • Began wearing make up at 11 and told parents he was gay aged 12
  • Started dressing and living as a woman aged 17 - but identified as a man
  • Aged 18 Dani visited a doctor who prescribed female hormones
  • Won local transgender beauty pageant and hopes to win more

Dani St James may look every inch the beauty queen, but unlike her fellow contestants, Dani was born a boy.

The 21-year-old was born Daniel St James, and, over the past three years, has been making the transition to become a woman.
Now Dani, who has been taking female hormones and dressing as a woman since she was 18 is competing to be crowned Miss Diamond Queen 2013.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Dani St James, left, was born Daniel, right,
and began her full transition to become a women three years ago

Dani, from Barry, South Wales, is now competing alongside 11 other contestants in the beauty pageant which takes place in London on Saturday.
For just three years ago, Dani was a man called Daniel, it wasn't until she was 18 that she made the decision to leave her life as a man behind and embrace life as a woman.

Dani, who has already been crowned Miss Tourmaline (right), hopes to be crowned Miss Diamond Queen 2013, and to inspire others who are transgender to express themselves freely

She said: 'For me the transition to a woman was a gradual process, I grew up playing with girls' toys, I started wearing make-up when I was 11 and I told my parents I was gay when I had my first boyfriend aged 12.
'When I was three, my mum brought me a pram, I'd always liked girls' toys and I was never interested in sport, Action Man or anything like that, it never seemed natural to me.
'I think the first time I realised I was different from other boys was when I was around eight years old.
'I'd been invited to a boy's birthday party and all the other boys at the party spent the afternoon playing football in the garden together, while I stayed inside and played with his dog. I hated it.

Although Dani didn't leave her male life behind until she was 18, the transition from man to woman began at an early age, and she began wearing make-up at 11
'There was always a part of me that knew I was different to other boys my age but it was never an issue.
'I never felt like I was trapped because my family were very accepting, I had the freedom to be myself.
'When I was 16 I left school and became a make-up artist, where I started experimenting more with make-up, I gradually wore more and more until I no longer left the house without it.
'Around 17 I started growing my hair, had hair extensions and began dressing like a woman.
'But even though I wore women's clothes and make-up everyday I still identified myself as a man.

Dani visited a doctor in Ibiza who prescribed her with female hormones, she changed her name from Daniel to Dani, began her life as a woman and hasn't looked back since.
Unlike many people diagnosed as transgender, Dani said she didn't face the same gender struggle, she didn't feel like a girl trapped in a boy's body as she was never forced to identify with one gender.

Click the image to open in full size.
Aged 18 Dani visited a doctor in Ibiza who prescribed her with female hormones. It was then that she changed her name from Daniel to Dani and began in earnest her life as a woman
Dani was encouraged by her mother Sue to act and do whatever made her happy regardless of whether her behaviour was considered characteristically male or female.

And Dani said it was the support of her family which enabled her to be confident in her her own skin.

'Becoming a woman has never been an issue as my family have always been extremely supportive.
'I never had any drama surrounding my gender, I was accepted for who I was and I never felt as though I was trapped because I was always free to dress and act as I pleased.
'I was never bullied for wearing make-up probably because I was confident and happy in my own skin.
'I told my mum that I was taking female hormones when I was 18 and it wasn't a big deal because I'd already been wearing make-up and dressing like a female, hormones were the next natural step.
'I keep a photo of myself as Daniel in my purse, it makes me feel proud to see how far I've come.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz2Wp1svMrv
Strickland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:53 AM   #2
Nappa

Nappa is a jewel in the roughNappa is a jewel in the roughNappa is a jewel in the rough

Even with the makeup on picture no. 3 left you can see the wrinkles in its forehead. Men with creases on them look refined, toughened by the world. Women look aged. Danny is going to be completely buried once it starts becoming visible, as the media will not post any transexual that it cannot pose as attractive in any sense.
Nappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
Zander

Zander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud ofZander has much to be proud of

The only thing that could make that "thing" beautiful is a good going over with a flame thrower.
Zander is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply