Post New Thread Reply
 
Thread Tools Share
Old 12-09-2013, 01:11 AM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
 
Fred O'Malley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Revolutionary South, USA
Posts: 125,997
Rep Power: 50
Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Merry Christmas Bitch!

__________________
MAKE AMERICA STRAIGHT AGAIN BLACK CRIMES MATTER
“Either you are going to do politics, or politics is going to do you!”
Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
WWG1WGA
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:30 AM   #2
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!
 
Aldolphus Mueller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,496
Rep Power: 70
Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God
Default

That pretty much epitomizes the average American woman these days, and sarcastically speaking, the appropriate response to that type.

It's to the point where it's not safe for a man associate with 99% of American women. It appears that most will stab a man in the back they claim to love, lie to the po po and have him arrested, or plot to have a baby with a man and then take half of what he owns knowing they'll get a monthly check from them after the divorce for the next 18 years.

I've only known a couple a select few women that weren't like that but this newer generation of both boy and girls (18-35) are a different breed altogether. Alien to me they are and not merely an age gap. This is a Marxist communist cultural chasm between them and I.
__________________
Consider Linux as your OS of choice and save a little privacy. Save money too.
Do not assume I agree with the opinions made by other posters in these forums. They own their opinions, I own mine.
My Right of Free Speech is secured, NOT GRANTED, by the First Amendment and state and federal constitutions.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
.

Last edited by Aldolphus Mueller; 12-09-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:45 AM   #3
dakotalady
Senior Member
 
dakotalady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: ND
Posts: 1,027
Rep Power: 22
dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future
Default

From my generations perspective (the millenials), I believe that we all view the baby boomers as hysterical. They have literally ruined the country both culturally and financially, then they sent us to Iraq, and now they're whining and carrying on about how lazy and liberal we are.

Part of the reason why millenials are so liberal is because they have seen what the baby boomers have done in the ruining of our country, and that is let the big banks and big businesses run amok. Millenials don't trust big business, and they don't trust wall street either. If protections like Glass Steagall that were taken out by the baby boomers aren't put back in place, things will continue to slide into such corruption that millenials will see no point in moving in any direction but communism and see capitalism as a total lost cause.

That's my opinion about it. Don't get me started on the greatest generation and their contribution of the Mexicans and WWII . It must have been very nice in the past to have gotten a college degree and breezed along to a job that paid a living wage, or not gone to college and was able to work for a living wage. Young people in the 70s had it very good as far as percentage of the country's wealth they had much more of it than the millenials will ever see.

I really believe this is how my generation views it though, the only hope for capitalism as they just view it as so corrupt is to try to save it by putting some protections in place like Glass Steagall was, and if the baby boomers don't want to do that they can forget about capitalism because I think the millenials will just get fed up with it 30 years from now. Baby boomers grew up with big banks and big business being good guys or at least neutral, millenials grew up with both being evil.
__________________
"If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski
dakotalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:54 AM   #4
dakotalady
Senior Member
 
dakotalady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: ND
Posts: 1,027
Rep Power: 22
dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future
Default

Oh, and as far as women today, I don't really like most of them either so I can't argue with you there lol. I'll tell you men are just as bad though, men are getting increasingly shameless about not bothering to try to get a good job and then purposely trying to date women with high paying jobs. It seems like men preferred to make more money before but now it seems like theyd prefer to have a woman who makes more money than them, just my perspective.

Men are part of the problem in my opinion, our society just doesn't value feminine traits at all, it's just a race to see who can be the best at being men, and women are obviously going to remain a bit behind given the bench mark.
__________________
"If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski
dakotalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:05 AM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
 
Fred O'Malley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Revolutionary South, USA
Posts: 125,997
Rep Power: 50
Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

From my generations perspective (the millenials), I believe that we all view the baby boomers as hysterical. They have literally ruined the country both culturally and financially, then they sent us to Iraq, and now they're whining and carrying on about how lazy and liberal we are.

Part of the reason why millenials are so liberal is because they have seen what the baby boomers have done in the ruining of our country, and that is let the big banks and big businesses run amok. Millenials don't trust big business, and they don't trust wall street either. If protections like Glass Steagall that were taken out by the baby boomers aren't put back in place, things will continue to slide into such corruption that millenials will see no point in moving in any direction but communism and see capitalism as a total lost cause.

That's my opinion about it. Don't get me started on the greatest generation and their contribution of the Mexicans and WWII . It must have been very nice in the past to have gotten a college degree and breezed along to a job that paid a living wage, or not gone to college and was able to work for a living wage. Young people in the 70s had it very good as far as percentage of the country's wealth they had much more of it than the millenials will ever see.

I really believe this is how my generation views it though, the only hope for capitalism as they just view it as so corrupt is to try to save it by putting some protections in place like Glass Steagall was, and if the baby boomers don't want to do that they can forget about capitalism because I think the millenials will just get fed up with it 30 years from now. Baby boomers grew up with big banks and big business being good guys or at least neutral, millenials grew up with both being evil.

We boomers were never in control, any more than your gen is today. The vote is rigged, so the kikes put anyone they want in, it's why all the pols answer to the kikes. We didn't do it, they did and we couldn't stop them.
__________________
MAKE AMERICA STRAIGHT AGAIN BLACK CRIMES MATTER
“Either you are going to do politics, or politics is going to do you!”
Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
WWG1WGA
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:11 AM   #6
dakotalady
Senior Member
 
dakotalady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: ND
Posts: 1,027
Rep Power: 22
dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

We boomers were never in control, any more than your gen is today. The vote is rigged, so the kikes put anyone they want in, it's why all the pols answer to the kikes. We didn't do it, they did and we couldn't stop them.

I guess from our perspective the baby boomers sure seem to love the big banks. When protest wall street was going on, a phenomenon basically universally supported by millenials at heart as we grew up with big business and banks all corrupt with no sense of those that work the hardest getting the reward, so protest wall street and all we heard from the right was a bunch of guys talking about how proposterous the protest was, how lazy we were not getting jobs, and millenials just thought wow it's not just wall street they are all just corrupt to the core.

You aren't going to hear millenials bashing a wall street protest,that's the baby boomers that love wall street and big business that brought this country down. Millenials might actually have a hope of taking down the Jews and big banks because for a change we actually pretty much universally view them as corrupt and don't like them. Milllenials are very interested in things like alternate currencies like bitcoin, for example. If ANYONE is going to take down the big banks, tis going to be millenials, and they are going to be fighting baby boomers defending the Jews to do it, that's the way I view it.
__________________
"If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski
dakotalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:12 AM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
 
Fred O'Malley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Revolutionary South, USA
Posts: 125,997
Rep Power: 50
Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

Oh, and as far as women today, I don't really like most of them either so I can't argue with you there lol. I'll tell you men are just as bad though, men are getting increasingly shameless about not bothering to try to get a good job and then purposely trying to date women with high paying jobs. It seems like men preferred to make more money before but now it seems like theyd prefer to have a woman who makes more money than them, just my perspective.

Men are part of the problem in my opinion, our society just doesn't value feminine traits at all, it's just a race to see who can be the best at being men, and women are obviously going to remain a bit behind given the bench mark.

When the kike controlled judicial process gave all the power to women, they screwed up marriage. Men have nothing to gain by marrying a woman and everything to lose.

For a man, family is the driving force behind his desire to succeed, his drive & ambition. Take the possibility of a family from men and they just lie down. Intellectually, families aren't good for men today and they know it, so the lack of responsibilities has destroyed their drive and ambition.

Women are so "liberated" today, that sex is no problem at all. All of these barriers to healthy relationships are the jews' doing.

You really must begin to dig deeper, the surface doesn't reveal the truth to you. Most people today are far too superficial to ask the why of things.
__________________
MAKE AMERICA STRAIGHT AGAIN BLACK CRIMES MATTER
“Either you are going to do politics, or politics is going to do you!”
Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
WWG1WGA
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:16 AM   #8
dakotalady
Senior Member
 
dakotalady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: ND
Posts: 1,027
Rep Power: 22
dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future
Default

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

When the kike controlled judicial process gave all the power to women, they screwed up marriage. Men have nothing to gain by marrying a woman and everything to lose.

For a man, family is the driving force behind his desire to succeed, his drive & ambition. Take the possibility of a family from men and they just lie down. Intellectually, families aren't good for men today and they know it, so the lack of responsibilities has destroyed their drive and ambition.

Women are so "liberated" today, that sex is no problem at all. All of these barriers to healthy relationships are the jews' doing.

You really must begin to dig deeper, the surface doesn't reveal the truth to you. Most people today are far too superficial to ask the why of things.

I can't argue with you here, I just think that it would be a great deal of help if men publicly appreciated feminine traits. Society respects a manager more than a day care provider, so why would most intelligent women want to be a day care provider? I think the more feminine traits were respected the more you'd see women in more traditional roles. They want to be respected too. It's very sad to me. It's not good for women at all, because what women really care about most is their family, I will never believe that the average woman would rather be a corporate middle manager (and God they're bad at that) than spend more time with their children.

Also I can't argue with you about the Jews controlling the election system, another thing I have hope the millenials will also take down. Millenials are very unpatriotic in general. I think the Jews are in a lot more trouble once millenials take charge than they are right now in any case.
__________________
"If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski
dakotalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:28 AM   #9
L. H. Menkkken
Senior Member
 
L. H. Menkkken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,094
Rep Power: 55
L. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations God
Default yup

We boomers were never in control, any more than your gen is today. The vote is rigged, so the kikes put anyone they want in, it's why all the pols answer to the kikes. We didn't do it, they did and we couldn't stop them. -FOM

Monopoly is the world's problem- information, and monetary. Government holds these together, and government is controlled by-

“Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild. ... “The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing.
L. H. Menkkken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:32 AM   #10
dakotalady
Senior Member
 
dakotalady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: ND
Posts: 1,027
Rep Power: 22
dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future
Default

I heard a congressman speaking once, can't remember where from, but he talking about how we need to save capitalism, and to do that we need to start regulating the banks and making things more fair, or people are going to start losing faith in capitalism altogether. I think that's exactly whats happening with millenials, and baby boomers seem to have no interest in doing anything but continuing on the corruption vs. saving capitalism as an institution. Either they're going to get it together and get some control on the big banks, or I think millenials are just 30 years from now going to give the whole system the boot.
__________________
"If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence." - Charles Bukowski
dakotalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:59 PM.
© White Nations™ . All rights reserved.
No part of White Nations Forum may be reproduced without consent.
Design by Creative IT World
Creator Web Team: Creative IT World

Blue Eyed Devils - Beating & Kicking (MP3 Audio)
WN Forum Comment, Video & Lyrics