Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #21
dakotalady

dakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant futuredakotalady has a brilliant future

That will be my excuse for now anyway, I have kids and breakfast is over when I get on tonight I should be able to write more about my problem w Rand
Old 12-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #22
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

As a Generation Xer, I see both the boomer generation and the Millenials as being both pawns of the Jew, in the same way that both the Republican and the Democratic parties are both puppets of the Jew.

The generation I grew up in, the one that started school immediately after desegregation, the one that was born to pre-boomer parents, we all got a good, strong, dose of reality. Our parents weren't the self-indulgent, delusional hippies. They were the offspring of people who grew up during the Great Depression and had a good strong dose of reality themselves. And they raised us to be realists, not idealists. My generation is probably the last one that grew up when it was socially acceptable to be "politically incorrect." It was okay when we were growing up to call a nigger a nigger, to call a faggot a fag, and to chastise weak, wimpy, liberal, little shits for being the untermensch that they are.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #23
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by dakotalady View Post

I have literally read nearly everything Rand has written during my 3 year Rand phase, as I said, I can't stand to read it anymore lol, plus my endless arguments with someone else I know who still loves Rand I'm Randed out or I'd be more into arguing Rand, I just don't believe that if she ran the world we'd have elderly people in very good condition. The free market can run most things well, but not all that's my opinion.

I have lived during a time when America was more akin to Rand's philosophy, and the elderly was better off than they are today.

The economy is collapsing, and soon you will see, first-hand, how deadly it is for the elderly to be at the mercy of Marxist government run amok.

When they can't buy food or meds, and their children are so destitute that they can't help them, they will die like flies. Hyper inflation is about to beset us all, there is soon to be a culling like never before in the history of man.

When individual freedom is destroyed, then those who can excel are forbidden. It is those who excel that have always, out of their own hearts, taken care of those truly in need. The system that the Marxists have in place today, rewards the sloth and punishes the productive individual.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
WWG1WGA
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #24
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Either you're free to pursue happiness or you're not. Sailors are given liberty but they aren't free are they?

Unless you're exercising some government privilege for which you need a license you're free to engage in anything that brings you happiness and not have to pay a privilege tax for doing so. Rights cannot be converted into privileges and then taxed for the benefit of the state. That's about the bottom line with freedom as envisioned by the Founding Fathers.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply