Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
SunDrop

SunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud ofSunDrop has much to be proud of
Default Breast-milk-flavored lollipops let adults recapture the taste of youth

Click the image to open in full size.

Forgot the taste of mother’s milk?

Now curious adults can recapture their infancy thanks to breast-milk flavored lollipops from Lollyphile, an Austin, Texas-based candy company.

The pops were released Monday — and while kids may like them, they’re really aimed at an adult market.

"I don't know if it's because I'm getting older, but it seems like all of my friends are having babies these days," Jason Darling, the founder of Lollyphile, said in a press release.

"Sure, the kids are all crazy cute, but what slowly dawned on me was that my friends were actually producing milk so delicious it could turn a screaming, furious child into a docile, contented one. I knew I had to capture that flavor."

Lollyphile revealed the breast milk flavored lollipop on Monday, and founder Jason Darling told the Los Angeles Times that they have already sold “already sold a few thousand dollars worth.”

"It's sad that so few people are able to remember this inherently wonderful flavor," Darling said. "It's a real shame that babies are so selfish, but you'll understand their unwillingness to share once you try one of these."

Darling told the LA Times that the unique candy was released Monday night and they have "already sold a few thousand dollars worth."

They are available online in packs of four ($10), 12 ($24) and 36 ($58).

If breast milk doesn't sound appealing, Lollyphile sells other flavors of suckers, including absinthe, Sriracha, Irish cream, strawberry-banana daiquiri and chocolate bacon.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...#ixzz2VLOQxLbS
SunDrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
Pict

not sure whats more disgusting,the story or the photo,lol
Old 06-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

My ex-wife was breast feeding our baby son, and in the heat of passion I got breast milk in my mouth. I cannot put into words my revulsion, the horrendous guilt I felt for inadvertently taking my son's food and for exploiting my wife's condition. She didn't feel that way, but it hit me like a bus. I was shocked and ashamed.
Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times.
WWG1WGA
"The left's arrogance is only surpassed by their narcissism....."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply