Old 01-04-2015, 07:48 AM   #11
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice
Default Re: Stormfront radio says WNs are insurgents.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

You misunderstand capitalism. Reality is absolute; It is the standard of the true, the false, and the arbitary.

I don't agree with that slide show. The individual is not more important than the race. Like I said in Capitalism, the people who have the most money have an advantage over the people with the least money in investing in projects and creating more capital. Once a consortium of super wealthy capitalists get together they can form barriers of entry for poor people, set the wages for the poor, and basically be the masters of the enslaved poor. It is far from perfect. There has to be some government intervention to make sure that the access to capital is fair and not being abused by the ultra-wealthy. Poverty is a social ill and it exists in all capitalist societies. If Capitalism was so great there should be no poverty within the country.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 08:18 AM   #12
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

I don't agree with that slide show. The individual is not more important than the race. Like I said in Capitalism, the people who have the most money have an advantage over the people with the least money in investing in projects and creating more capital. Once a consortium of super wealthy capitalists get together they can form barriers of entry for poor people, set the wages for the poor, and basically be the masters of the enslaved poor. It is far from perfect. There has to be some government intervention to make sure that the access to capital is fair and not being abused by the ultra-wealthy. Poverty is a social ill and it exists in all capitalist societies. If Capitalism was so great there should be no poverty within the country.

What gives you the idea that ANY form of government would act any differently? The elites always live like royalty and keep the serfs in check. NS is no different.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 08:39 AM   #13
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice

What gives you the idea that ANY form of government would act any differently? The elites always live like royalty and keep the serfs in check. NS is no different.

Well I don't know that they would be any different. They all can potentially become bad at some point. But would I do know is that our current government needs to be reformed. America is going to die if some radical changes aren't made.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:04 AM   #14
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Agreed. Those changes are coming. When the real pain begins, watch a military coup and round up. Then we return to the constitution and gold standard, with free markets and solid property rights restored. Then we will have America back, with some tweaks that put teeth in and remove the supremacy clause.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 04:20 PM   #15
bornintheusa

Wealth is not a zero sum game, under true capitalism, there is plenty enough to go around. Under a free market, we would all be rich, that's why we don't have one. We have never had true free markets. The kikes control the system we have always known, but that's ending. I believe we will see the end of this paradigm after very much pain and death. They won't just go away, these parasites, but go away they will.

Russia & China are the saviors of humanity. If you doubt it, do some better research. With their attack on the Rothschild empire, we have a chance. Left unabated, mankind is finished, except for slaves.

I'm not sure that we would all be rich under a free market, even if the kikes were booted out. Capitalism was a British created economic system, and even back then in the 18th century there were big gaps between the rich an poor. The only way Capitalism can continue to enrich people is as long as there are new resources to tap, new frontiers to explore and conquer, or new technological innovations that can improve efficiency of production. We live in a finite world with finite resources so there is a limit to how much wealth can be created, unless we develop a futuristic space program and find new sources of wealth in outer space. Also Capitalism does not promote the welfare of the society and promotes individualism instead, which is the primary reason why the Jews were able to infiltrate our society, because our country was primarily Capitalistic, with no racial principals or ideologies except for personal gain. Capitalism does provide strong incentives for the strong and clever to prosper and the weak and stupid to remain at the bottom. But their is an instability in Capitalism that allows the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer, not solely because of differences in ability, but because the possession of capital gives the possessor and enormous advantage in the competition for more capital. So even if there were no Jews involved, there is nothing in Capitalism to keep a greedy man from hoarding wealth while millions of his kinsman starve and die. Greed is the ultimate virtue of Capitalism. It is the only principle which Capitalism promotes. In a Capitalist society, the poor would have to rely on the good will of the rich to survive in some cases. And there is no guarantee that the rich would offer such help. They would certainly have no obligation to do so.

I don't dispute Russia's role in the battle against Zionism. I think they are the only political power left that can thwart their goal of World domination. I agree that China will probably be a useful ally for Russia.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:01 PM   #16
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Wealth is not a zero sum game, under true capitalism, there is plenty enough to go around. Under a free market, we would all be rich, that's why we don't have one. We have never had true free markets. The kikes control the system we have always known, but that's ending. I believe we will see the end of this paradigm after very much pain and death. They won't just go away, these parasites, but go away they will.

Russia & China are the saviors of humanity. If you doubt it, do some better research. With their attack on the Rothschild empire, we have a chance. Left unabated, mankind is finished, except for slaves.

I am in full agreement with Fred on this topic. We need to defeat the Rothschilds and beat them down so bad they give up! Break their will to live!
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:16 PM   #17
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

I am in full agreement with Fred on this topic. We need to defeat the Rothschilds and beat them down so bad they give up! Break their will to live!

Bring on the lynching, this time the lynching of the jew

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:21 PM   #18
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

I would prefer the label as a counter isurgant,militia man.If i am going to be labeled as a insurgent then i am also guilty as charged, if i am going to be charged and punished, then i want to be charged and jailed as a political prisoner.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply